Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday (108962 Views)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Mikelarteta(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
ugohenry2019:

ur own better u see boxers and singlet...my own go come whatsapp send me text message.... and when her own reach she go ask me where I go carry her go.....inside life anyways

Nija girls naim really Dey do that thing, since I start to date white girl, when we go out, we Dey both share the bills. She don’t buy the idea of a man spending in a relationship unlike how some of our Nija babes Dey do.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by wizdomnzube(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mikelarteta:
My girlfriend own Na to buy singlet and boxers every year. Looking forward to when she go fit buy me iPhone 11 Pro.
Bros nor vex oh, buh u go wait tire grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
drightguy:
The circle of the rich.

The circle of the rich, I tell you..

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by aishatmusah(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mikelarteta:
My girlfriend own Na to buy singlet and boxers every year. Looking forward to when she go fit buy me iPhone 11 Pro.

As if u Don buy her common android charger �
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Budline1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
larryking540:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah that's tru
The bigger the Yash the smaller the brain of many girls (female's)

Show me a girl with big Yash that thinks fast

That's because everything revolves around their bum bum. Men cause am by running after them. Woo a girl with big bum bum and she feels you owe her the world.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Bbbwings: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Waiting for midget fans to come disturb our positive vibes.

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by naphtii(m): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Where did she get the money from!!!
EFCC go and investigate her!!!!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Mikelarteta(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
aishatmusah:

As if u Don buy her common android charger �

All her bags Na MK na me buy all for her but it’s so disheartening seeing her buy boxers and singlet every time. I Dey wait to see Wetin she go give me on the 14th.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by H2ho(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ishilove come spoil me grin grin

Bday loading next month grin

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Reussite: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
It's about time Ronaldo do the needful. Take Georgina to the altar abeg how else is she supposed to show she's worth it?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by terrifiesme(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
internationalman:
Slim yanshless beautiful girl..

Beauty is beyond big yansh.. I for one don't get turned on by big yansh..

The bigger the yansh the smaller the brain capacity...

As for Ronaldo, if not for Messi he would have gone the way of Solomon Okonkwo

And as for Messi if not for Ronaldo he would have gone the way of Chinedu Ogbuke...

So the first thing you both should do every morning after giving God praise is Thank each other for compelling and propelling each other to the greatest height..

Happy birthday CR7 the Legend but even me and your fans(though they don't like to admit it) know that LM10 is the best to ever play the game...

Your 2nd paragraph... Why would you compare "big Yansh" and beauty?

3rd paragraph: that's a big lie. And stop lying to yourself ok?

Other paragraph make sense..

And the last: yes even if CR fans and others don't want to admit. LM 10 is actually the best. Yes CR is a legend himself. But I won't deny LM as been the greatest ever

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Baddestguyp(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lol, when will Ronaldo marry this girl sef
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by OBku4(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
internationalman:

The bigger the yansh the smaller the brain capacity...

word!!!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Discombulator: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lazy blogger,this girl got patience though,she's still just a girlfriend after 4kids
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Mart1994(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
larryking540:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah that's tru
The bigger the Yash the smaller the brain of many girls (female's)

Show me a girl with big Yash that thinks fast

True bro.

Thought I was the only one who observed this....

Most ladies that are naturally endowed are always dumb...

Big nyash + big breasts = Fish brain.

I remembered telling a big ass lady to calculate my age by telling her my birth year.

She couldn't. undecided

Last last, nothing come out.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by WaleFoto(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mikelarteta:
that's what she could afford and u should be grateful for that...

I guess u need to hear other people's story
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Xclusiveme: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
2dice01:
Nice one

But why 9ja bloggers like converting foreign currency to naira

We already know our money is worthless

Hahaha i had the same thought
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Psalmspsalms: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na this kind girlfriend I dey look for. Naija girls na only shallow things most of them fit afford. We the guys no the give them enough sha.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by muhammedbilal(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Message on WhatsApp 09091604887 for your 5-30 odds. Give it a risk..from 80% tip source
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Codes151(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
And I just paid for one girls hair
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by bluefilm: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
internationalman:

Beauty is beyond big yansh.. I for one don't get turned on by big yansh..

People are truly different, aswear.

I for one, I only get turned on by big yansh.

You sabi that type we dey roll as the babe dey walk?

Choi. wink grin wink

Who brain capacity epp, abeg?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by bendazum: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
2dice01:
Nice one

But why 9ja bloggers like converting foreign currency to naira

We already know our money is worthless

grin
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by toprealman: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
His 2weeks football salary only .......nice one baller.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Toscarel: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
americaninja1:
But Na still C Ronaldo money she use buy am if u check well..Anywayz Waiting for my gf to gift me boxer and singlet dis val grin

naija mentality, so you think her modelling doesnt pay her
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by bendazum: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mikelarteta:

Lol. At least she buys something. Some don't buy nada.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Valentine Investment.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by excel101(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
HBD to C. Ronaldo. But old age don come o.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
franchasng:
You are a potential gay angry

What do you need her brain for; are you a ritualist angry

Any lady without bouncing buttocks is not beautiful angry

Fine face is not beauty!

Cristiano is just managing her while he goes about chasing Miss Booty and all those big bombom girls from Brazil, if you doubt me google Cristiano Ronaldo miss booty sex scandal, don't be fooled big bombom + flat tummy + straight full legs are what makes a lady truly beautiful and sexylipsrsealed
you don't mean it!!!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Rating(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
CR7, one of the finest players to ever play the game. And still going far despite his age.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by larryking540: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mart1994:

True bro.

Thought I was the only one who observed this....

Most ladies that are naturally endowed are always dumb...

Big nyash + big breasts = Fish brain.

I remembered telling a big ass lady to calculate my age by telling her my birth year.

She couldn't. undecided

Last last, nothing come out.

So pathetic and a shame
Read books them they will not ,even the mobile phone they all want to have ,they only make use of 10 %of the usefulness of the iOS
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by SeedofDavid: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jay5mie:

Do u have sense at all?
What warrants this question from you? hope you've taken your drugs?
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by membranus: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mikelarteta:

U go wait till kingdom come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.