Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday (108968 Views)

Obafemi Martins Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Retires From Football On His 35th Birthday / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Joystark(f): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
God when cry
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by americaninja1: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Toscarel:

naija mentality, so you think her modelling doesnt pay her
even if she has d money she can’t. No be girl again. They are d same all over d world.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by larryking540: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Budline1:

That's because everything revolves around their bum bum. Men cause am by running after them. Woo a girl with big bum bum and she feels you owe her the world.

Manners and attitude makes a lady beautiful
Just like the lady at my work place , beautiful and endowed but very disrespectful and disgusting ..
While the other lady not endowed has little pimples but then when she talks u want to be around her even though her English isn't strong like the other endowed lady ...

Manners and attitude makes a lady and that's wat I will teach my daughters

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Kingluqman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
no be only birthday sex you Dey give am on her own birthday grin grin
Mikelarteta:
My girlfriend own Na to buy singlet and boxers every year. Looking forward to when she go fit buy me iPhone 11 Pro.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by micflo28(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
If I see poverty in human form ehn, I will kill it and kill its children. I must hammer this year
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Budline1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
larryking540:

Manners and attitude makes a lady beautiful
Just like the lady at my work place , beautiful and endowed but very disrespectful and disgusting ..
While the other lady not endowed has little pimples but then when she talks u want to be around her even though her English isn't strong like the other endowed lady ...

Manners and attitude makes a lady and that's wat I will teach my daughters

Apt! It's just so sad that the more beautiful or sexy they feel they are nowadays, the more the pride and bad attitude. I guess they feel like mini celebrities. How do you expect a girl to behave when she post pictures of herself on the net and hundreds of thirsty men are obsessed about her body..liking and complimenting her like she's a demigod. Different men chasing them from left to right. These hypes get into their heads.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Joystark:
God when cry

Year 2083
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Obataopue: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Year 2083
[/s]
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Wenkivincent: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mikelarteta:
My girlfriend own Na to buy singlet and boxers every year. Looking forward to when she go fit buy me iPhone 11 Pro.
you even get person when dey give you something.....me people when I dey meet Nah give me give me
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Octopusssy(f): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Four children and they are still doing boyfriend-girlfriend?

What a generation.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by solsticey2k3(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lord bless me with this kind of girlfriend shocked
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
generationz:
grin

To think this chick was once a waitress, au pair and sales assistant.

One of those rare moments when a Cinderella story happens in real life.

Don't worry when i become a Multi Billionaire in Zimbabwe dollars, i will come and marry you.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by internationalman(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
terrifiesme:

Your 2nd paragraph... Why would you compare "big Yansh" and beauty?

3rd paragraph: that's a big lie. And stop lying to yourself ok?

Other paragraph make sense..

And the last: yes even if CR fans and others don't want to admit. LM 10 is actually the best. Yes CR is a legend himself. But I won't deny LM as been the greatest ever
At third paragraph, it's not entirely true but in most cases its true
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by internationalman(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
bluefilm:

People are truly different, aswear.

I for one, I only get turned on by big yansh.

You sabi that type we dey roll as the babe dey walk?

Choi. wink grin wink

Who brain capacity epp, abeg?

For me it's fine face first..

But just don't be flat like plank it will do
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Joystark(f): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Year 2083

Thank you.❣
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by larryking540: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Budline1:

Apt! It's just so sad that the more beautiful or sexy they feel they are nowadays, the more the pride and bad attitude. I guess they feel like mini celebrities. How do you expect a girl to behave when she post pictures of herself on the net and hundreds of thirsty men are obsessed about her body..liking and complimenting her like she's a demigod. Different men chasing them from left to right. These hypes get into their heads.

I always walk with first impression when it comes to ladies ,the moment I noticed you are just not accomodation or lack the ability to even hold a conversation ...I will just use the most common phrase used in nairaland when describing some ladies "I WILL SEE YOU AS A intimacy gadget " which is get used and dispose

1 Like

Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Monday60655(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
This olosho eeh! Ronaldo say he no want marry oh. U had better go find ur future somewhere else.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by princedort(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Owo abu.....lafi se abu lalejo......still Ronaldo money she's still use.....enjoy your life jare
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Krexpah(m): 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
WriterNig:
Cristiano Ronaldo was left stunned on Wednesday evening as girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez lavished him with a luxury car for his 35th birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONi31FGS5d8

The Juventus striker appeared to be lost for words after being surprised with a brand new Mercedes Benz BRABUS following a dinner date at Turin's Ristorante Casa Fiore.

Confetti reigned down on an unsuspecting Ronaldo as he made his way onto the street, where the 888 horsepower vehicle - which can sell for as much as £600,000 (N242 million) - had been adorned with a large red bow.

Capturing the moment in a short Instagram video, Georgina, 26, looked on as Portuguese footballer greeted waiting friends and fans, among them nine-year old son Cristiano, Jr - the oldest of his four children.

Captioning the video in her native Spanish, she wrote: 'Congratulations to the man of my life! What a desire to transport our love in your gift.'

Widely considered to be one of the best off-road vehicles on the market, the lavish gift can reach speeds of up to 62-miles an hour in just 3.8 seconds.

Ronaldo is believed to own as many as 20 cars, among the one-off Bugatti La Voiture Noire - reportedly the most expensive car ever built.

Reports suggest Ronaldo spent €11million (£9.49million) on the unique Bugatti which was first presented to the world at the Geneva Motor Show 2019.

The French luxury company built only one of the prototype supercar and it is a tribute to the 110th anniversary of the founding of the company.

The car is a modern interpretation of the mythical and legendary Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic, four of which were built between 1936 and 1938.

His collection also reportedly includes a Mercedes C Class Sport Coupe, a Rolls-Royce Phantom, a Ujn Ferrari 599 GTO, a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, an Aston Martin DB9, a McLaren MP4 12C and a Bentley Continental GTC Speed.

Speaking to Piers Morgan in 2019, the footballer admitted he owned 'two of everything' - including two Bugatti's, two Ferrari's, two McLaren's and two Rolls Royce's.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7973003/Cristiano-Ronaldo-surprised-114-336-Mercedes-girlfriend-Georgina-Rodriguez.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8My4VLIIVp/?hl=en
God which day a girl look me a whole me and say Ade I got you this gift... chai
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by machiavelli95: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
internationalman:
Slim yanshless beautiful girl..

Beauty is beyond big yansh.. I for one don't get turned on by big yansh..

False. The 2 smartest girls in my secondary school were all big booty girls. One was even hyper God fearing. They made straight As in JSSCE and minimum of 5As in SSCE. This was approximately 10 years ago when SSCE was difficult. Drop the stereotype.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Chomolina: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Happy birthday superstar.
Congratulations.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by antibullshit: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
I read somewhere that Georgina was an au pair,(which is a fancy name for what we call houseggirl in nigeria) in the UK ..and
was working in a clothing store when she met Ronaldo!..Life is full of ups and downs....look at her now!
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by 77up(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
Big boys/men , cute people everywhere kiss

Money good o, Happy birthday goat cheesy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by PHijo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
internationalman:

The bigger the yansh the smaller the brain capacity...

As for Ronaldo, if not for Messi he would have gone the way of Solomon Okonkwo

And as for Messi if not for Ronaldo he would have gone the way of Chinedu Ogbuke...

So the first thing you both should do every morning after giving God praise is Thank each other for compelling and propelling each other to the greatest height..

Happy birthday CR7 the Legend but even me and your fans(though they don't like to admit it) know that LM10 is the best to ever play the game...

We love our dudu babes with dia 'big yansh'!
Make una leave dem like that 4 us. Una fit port go Europe 4 flat yansh. E concern una.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Medi17: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ronaldo is missing, Nigerian girl for give you one fresh singlet, nice boxers and one pair of soaks to garnish it, case close
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by TheRedpillguy: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
generationz:
grin

To think this chick was once a waitress, au pair and sales assistant.

One of those rare moments when a Cinderella story happens in real life.
Yep the Disney brainwash movies. Y'all don't need a man to take u out of poverty. And to think Cinderella brought real value in to the relationship. Nothing just the V. Men should date women in their class not some worthless girl from the gutter taking advantage of him.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Pafexin(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
internationalman:

And as for Messi if not for Ronaldo he would have gone the way of Chinedu Ogbuke...

So the first thing you both should do every morning after giving God praise is Thank each other for compelling and propelling each other to the greatest height..

Happy birthday CR7 the Legend but even me and your fans(though they don't like to admit it) know that LM10 is the best to ever play the game...

CR7, we know.... buh nobody knows what LM10 stands for, trust me.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by FLYFIRE(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Arangee gift just to make front page. Wait & retire next year so you can go full blown into social media business
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by Akuruoulo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
internationalman:

MESSI FANS ALWAYS BADGING IN EVERY CR7 MATTER PROVES WHO IS REALLY THE BEST .

CR7 TO THE WORLD
Re: Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
C.Ronaldo your blessed and your generations are blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Braless Ghanaian Lady: I Have More 'Points' Than The Nigerian Football Team / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Namibia Vs Nigeria W-C Qualifier: (1 - 1) On 12th June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.