Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,125 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC (33064 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Deregistration Of 74 Political Parties / Appeal Court Overturns Deregistration Of 74 Political Parties By INEC / INEC Deregisters 74 Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by UnknownT: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
cheesy
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Now, all the political parties will go to court and win and INEC will tell us they have reinstated them.

I thank God for the man with excellent mind, Attahiru Jega, that stopped giving handouts to political parties.
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by sulaak(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
dallyemmy:
How about electoral reform?

Nigeria politician will never support any programme that will provide sanity to Nigerian dysfunctional politician system, electoral reform and national identity card should be the priority.
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Fredlongs(m): 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
I don't know most of these parties sef
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Ogaga87(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Party without grassroot support... Just wasting our resources printing elongated ballot paper all these years..

1 Like

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by paparazi1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
hezyfem:
List of De-Registered Political Parties
“75 political parties did not satisfy the requirements of the Fourth Alteration to the Constitution. However, one of the political parties, the APP filed a suit in court and obtained an order restraining the Commission from deregistering it

https://mobile.twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1225441771917860866

You mean they deregistered 'All Blenders Party"

Man, this is unfair. Who now will be the voice of all the blenders in this country?

Or don't those appliances have rights too?

I might have to take it up with INEC in the courts. Pro bono. This infringement shall not stand! INEC's action is unconstitutional and ultra vires sad

2 Likes

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Godshope: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good for Democracy. Hope the remaining no pass 4 political partiesGood for Democracy. Hope the remaining no pass 4 political partiesGood for Democracy. Hope the remaining no pass 4 political parties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Ventura1: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
AAC is the party

1 Like

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by thundafire: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
All Bending Party wat a real mushroom party dat can't win compound vote

1 Like

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by paulsibility(m): 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
I can't find APC on the list tongue embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by dallyemmy: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
sulaak:

Nigeria politician will never support any programme that will provide sanity to Nigerian dysfunctional politician system, electoral reform and national identity card should be the priority.
Their great grandchildren shall reap from the chaos in our electorial systems...
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by sterlingD(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
sterlingD:
Seriously we don't need more than 10 political parties for the sake of fairness
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by chabbal: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
The list is incomplete because CAN is not on the list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by BitmapStudios: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
happney65:
bitmapstudios come and see party.. "All blending party"..What are they blending?.. grin grin grin
Awon house party.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ewo ni Yes Electorates Party? Even my auto-correct is removing the 's' at the end of the electorate.
cool
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by phylshan: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Why deregister NCP?
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Karemarealty288(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
They quietly avoided FRESH Party cos they know Chris Okotie is ready to drag thrm to Court.... Knowing his god has promised him the sit of Power in no distant time.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by happney65: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
BitmapStudios:

Awon house party.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ewo ni Yes Electorates Party? Even my auto-correct is removing the 's' at the end of the electorate.
cool

Awon wayre... grin grin grin
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by humberjade: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
At long last, AD (Action for Democracy) goes into extinction...Since 1999...grin

1 Like

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by majamajic(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
gbolah1:
Can some please post the remaining party that warenot de registered
I know of 4party
APC
ANPP
APGA
PDP

See 18 of them here

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Novaccines: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wow

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by humberjade: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
majamajic:

See 18 of them here

So APM survived....if u know, u know. grin

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by streetfabulous: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
All Blending Party grin grin imagine !
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by ussv: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
All Blending Party ? Na wetin dem dey blend ?
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by qtx(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
In my opinion, only a two-party system is efficient. Remove all others, leave APC and PDP. If you want to belong to a party, join any of the two or come as independent candidate. Then the two parties must be forced to have and run base on sound ideologies.
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Banmeallday: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
INEC itself needs to be deregistered
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Molutex(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
What about the electronic voting stuff??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by Banmeallday: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
qtx:
In my opinion, only a two-party system is efficient. Remove all others, leave APC and PDP. If you want to belong to a party, join any of the two or come as independent candidate. Then the two parties must be forced to have and run base on sound ideologies.

A two party system works in countries that were put together by their forefathers/ancestors on their own terms. You people always want to copy others but REFUSE to copy what it took for them to get there.....
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by fkj950ax(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Is an UGLY Logo part of the guidelines in establishing political party in Nigeria?
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by OdefaGirl(f): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

Good move from Buhari my niggar

Did they ban your original moniker 'slowmirrr' or something like that?
Because that's the only'damn Nigaarrrr' I know.
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by gidgiddy: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
qtx:

That would stifle the democratic space. A two party system is not good for a country the size of Nigeria. There should be at least 10
Re: List Of 74 Political Parties Deregistered By INEC by israel2563(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Speed darlington nko

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada / Ireland To Return Frozen Abacha Funds To Nigeria / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.