Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From (11650 Views)

Let's Talk About Money! / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Reasons You Should Run Away From Most Of The Recent Investment Iflux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by Bola146(f): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
I need someone to buy freezer for me please
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2020
adewale4great:
jm done, I will start reading as early as possible
make sure you are paying attention to details
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
uprof:
make sure you are paying attention to details
I'm doing that!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2020
adewale4great:
I'm doing that!
OK! Keep on doing that
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
I have covered 35% of the book
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by Walted0n: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
uprof:
we need to start by reprogramming your mind for financial education

Robert Kiyosaki's assistant
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:05am On Jun 24, 2020
adewale4great:
I have covered 35% of the book
good I hope you are paying attention to details
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by seyiowoseeni(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
uprof:

Ride on marketer

Persistent is the key to any online venture, what is stopping you from achieving your desired dream, procrastinating is the killer of most dream.

It cost you nothing to join this opportunity and make something while lockdown is looming.
Only you can change your life, the choice is yours, I have laid out the steps for you to take, it's left for you to take it.
As stated earlier the app is a chartered operations, i can't screenshot my earnings , I posted this by downloading single transaction report.

It's your choice to remain poor or change that scenario for good.

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2020
uprof:
good I hope you are paying attention to details
yes I'm doing that
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
adewale4great:
yes I'm doing that
OK! Keep doing that!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2020
uprof:
OK! Keep doing that!
thanks bro
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
adewale4great:
thanks bro
its my pleasure
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2020
uprof:
its my pleasure
I have one question to ask you
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
adewale4great:
I have one question to ask you
what is that?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2020
uprof:
what is that?
why are we not reading book like this in our school
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
adewale4great:
why are we not reading book like this in our school
it is not possible in this country
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 7:01am On Jul 02, 2020
uprof:
it is not possible in this country
why did you say that?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
adewale4great:
why did you say that?
govt wanted to create an economy of dependent graduate
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2020
uprof:
govt wanted to create an economy of dependent graduate
really!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
adewale4great:
really!
exactly
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by adewale4great: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
uprof:
exactly
thanks for educating people
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by 17lee(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2020
this one will not disappoint you it will only increase you ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here. Production of liquid laundry starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of liquid laundry starch production, the raw material are readily available here, all you need is to combine one or two raw material together and your product is ready for branding and sales. whatsapp me on this [ zero eight zero 64654116 ] you will be glad you did.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2020
17lee:
this one will not disappoint you it will only increase you ,if only you are serious and ready to implement every knowledge you gain here. Production of liquid laundry starch, yes you had me clear, i will hold you by hand teach you every nooks and craning of liquid laundry starch production, the raw material are readily available here, all you need is to combine one or two raw material together and your product is ready for branding and sales. whatsapp me on this [ zero eight zero 64654116 ] you will be glad you did.
well done marketer
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2020
I'm looking for investors in my binary options trading carrier.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by SavageResponse(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
I'm looking for investors in my binary options trading carrier.

Binary options is just gambling which goes by another name.

Why would any reasonable person risk his money in it?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

Binary options is just gambling which goes by another name.

Why would any reasonable person risk his money in it?
U got it wrong completely. People loss money due to their greed. They have been asking me here how much can they make in a month. Most people want to get rich overnight, Hence they loss their hard earn money. Forex or Binary Options trading is not a get rich quick. I can assure u of getting cool returns on ur investment.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
U got it wrong completely. People loss money due to their greed. They have been asking me here how much can they make in a month. Most people want to get rich overnight, Hence they loss their hard earn money. Forex or Binary Options trading is not a get rich quick. I can assure u of getting cool returns on ur investment.
how does binary options work,can you explain it further?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:06am On Jul 05, 2020
uprof:
how does binary options work,can you explain it further?
It is a financial trading, just like forex. But mind u, it is highly risky than forex. A lot of people have lost their hard earn money due to lack of skill needed in trading. Hence I have come to help people recover from their losses.
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by uprof(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
It is a financial trading, just like forex. But mind u, it is highly risky than forex. A lot of people have lost their hard earn money due to lack of skill needed in trading. Hence I have come to help people recover from their losses.
how could they recover from loses?are you giving them money?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2020
uprof:
how could they recover from loses?are you giving them money?
To invest with or to trade for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Can I Invest =N=2m? / Commercial Papers / How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.