Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Help Me Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Please (1074 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
What business can I start with no capital
I’m a bsc graduate but I can’t seem to find a job
I’ve sent cvs I’m tired
Over 6 months after NYSC and I don’t have any source of income
I’m tired please what can I do to make money please
Re: Help Me Please by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Get a skill.
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
Get a laptop and also relocate to a place where their is steady power supply or better still you can get a portable solar or inverter so as to have uninterrupted power supply,after that you can register on sites like freelancer.com,odesk and many more to start earning from writing jobs, business plan writing, typing jobs, researching.

Payments are made on some of this sites via payonneer or PayPal, ensure you do some research before registering on this sites and learn to how to write professional error free articles and reports on a wide variety of topics.
Re: Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
How can I get a laptop I don’t have the money
Weedsmoker:
Get a laptop and also relocate to a place where their is steady power supply or better still you can get a portable solar or inverter so as to have uninterrupted power supply,after that you can register on sites like freelancer.com,odesk and many more to start earning from writing jobs, business plan writing, typing jobs, researching.

Payments are made on some of this sites via payonneer or PayPal, ensure you do some research before registering on this sites and learn to how to write professional error free articles and reports on a wide variety of topics.
Re: Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
I learnt makeup after school , I don’t have the startup money at all
PatrickOkunima:
Get a skill.
Re: Help Me Please by fegori: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
U can't start any business in this country without any capital. U also need money to learn skill. U need money to open a shop and u need money to invest in whatever u wish to do. No matter how little the money is. So remove that mentality of starting a business without money. It's an unfair mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Please by Acme45: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2020
Mimivintsonline:
I learnt makeup after school , I don’t have the startup money at all
which state re you now?
Re: Help Me Please by Foodqueen(f): 5:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Since you av a phone that browse, let me quickly tell u this..
Look for your area of interest, go to where you can get the product,beg d seller to allow u snap, after snapping upload on your SM and start your marketing.
Good luck.
Most importantly,make sure you are very sincere.
Re: Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
That means I can’t sell in good prices coz I didn’t buy in wholesale , did dropshipping for months and customers run coz of the price and selling on SM isn’t even funny now by the time you calculate your sub and the amount you spend on Ads without sale. I’m talking from experience
Foodqueen:
Since you av a phone that browse, let me quickly tell u this..
Look for your area of interest, go to where you can get the product,beg d seller to allow u snap, after snapping upload on your SM and start your marketing.
Good luck.
Most importantly,make sure you are very sincere.
Re: Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
I’m in Lagos
Acme45:
which state re you now?
Re: Help Me Please by Tabbaz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
fegori:
U can't start any business in this country without any capital. U also need money to learn skill. U need money to open a shop and u need money to invest in whatever u wish to do. No matter how little the money is. So remove that mentality of starting a business without money. It's an unfair mentality.
scammer
Re: Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2020
Thanks everyone I already got help from someone
Thank you
Re: Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2020
Please I need a room selfcon in Ajah
My budget is 200k
If you have any or know of any pls quote me pls
Re: Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2020
And who is the scammer ?
Tabbaz:
scammer
Re: Help Me Please by Mimivintsonline: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2020
If you are not sure of something please stay aware , I even wrote it their that I don’t mind meeting one on one with anyone willing to help , I don’t mind going legal signing papers, I was just desperate for growth that’s why I came online , thanks to God I got help already from a friend, I’m not sure I forced anybody here to dash me money , so please how and how am I a scammer , may God be the judge between me and you , God knows my mind and thoughts and he knows I just really needed help desperately, if you know you can’t help then why try to poison other pple mind , wicked soul
Tabbaz:
scammer
Re: Help Me Please by Tabbaz(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Mimivintsonline:
And who is the scammer ?
fegori
Re: Help Me Please by Tabbaz(m): 9:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Mimivintsonline:
If you are not sure of something please stay aware , I even wrote it their that I don’t mind meeting one on one with anyone willing to help , I don’t mind going legal signing papers, I was just desperate for growth that’s why I came online , thanks to God I got help already from a friend, I’m not sure I forced anybody here to dash me money , so please how and how am I a scammer , may God be the judge between me and you , God knows my mind and thoughts and he knows I just really needed help desperately, if you know you can’t help then why try to poison other pple mind , wicked soul
I didn't quote you bro

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Plain Tee-shirts(cotton) In Kaduna / Buying From Turkey? How Turkey Errand Boy Operates / Platinum Investment, Is It Legit Or Another MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.