Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Phone Failing To Connect To Office Wifi Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Failing To Connect To Office Wifi Network (658 Views)

How To On Your Android Data Even When Your Wifi Network Is On / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. / Please What's This Card Meant For? Saw It On My Way To Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Failing To Connect To Office Wifi Network by Pato5(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ever since I bought my phone (Huawei y9s), I have not being able to login in to the wifi network in my workplace.
It prompts " connection to [wifi name] timedout. Failed"
Please how do I solve this issue?
NB: I have never had issues connecting with my previous phone(infinix hot4)
Re: Phone Failing To Connect To Office Wifi Network by paix(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pato5:
Ever since I bought my phone (Huawei y9s), I have not being able to login in to the wifi network in my workplace.
It prompts " connection to [wifi name] timedout. Failed"
Please how do I solve this issue?
NB: I have never had issues connecting with my previous phone(infinix hot4)
Did you ask to find out if it was coded?

(1) (Reply)

HOT! How To Enable Whatsapp Fingerprint Unlock Feature On Android / INFINIX NOTE 7 Takes Videography To A Superior Level. / I Need Second Hand Xiaomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.