Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead (82654 Views)

Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery / Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Omoslim26: 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Afonjas at it again

you think this is funny wat do you guys even gain from all dis mumu igbo vs yoruba bigotry

dem dey pay una for d job?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Godsonkemz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
tyup:
ever since I saw the migration of Igbos in their minions to Ile-oluji lately I knew these things are not far from happening sad

Receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Brunicekid(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
bukkielee:
THE HIGH LEVEL OF INSECURITY IN THIS SOUTH WESTERN STATES IS ALARMING. OUR LEADERS ARE SLEEPING.
AMOTEKUN will soon start functioning in the South West, and i hope together with the Police and other security agencies being adequately kitted with security apparatus and response system, am sure that by God's Grace, this issue of insecurity in the South West will become a thing of the past!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
ayfay047:

Source: https://tvcnews.tv/breaking-four-feared-dead-in-ondo-bank-raid/

local hunters are on the trial of the robbers.

I SWEAR

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by obatan(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
tyup:
ever since I saw the migration of Igbos in their minions to Ile-oluji lately I knew these things are not far from happening sad
You are a void of sensible reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by 2shure: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Our bank needs more security. AK 47 on one mobile policeman who wears not bullet proof helment,bullet proof vest and loads and tons of handguns .should not be proud to sit open and be laughing with customers. I have seen 5 to 6 of them doing this. 2pm, 10am, anytime of the day. All new generation banks need a security van with at least 5 mobile agile armed and angry guards with sophisticated weapons. Not one or two mobile officers who got only 15 rounds of bullets. Nigeria is now on fire

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Solidkay(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
As bad as this is, Lagosians should brace up for stuffs like this.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Perfecttouchade: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nigeria again Insecurity issues is becoming alarming o ....the foundation of this country is shaking, shey e no go fall like dis Earn with us when u refer

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
what is the hope of average armless Nigerians if the securities with arms and ammunition are getting killed like Christmas goat

this is why I don't waste time in the bank premises, self guidance first before waiting for one useless and clueless president to guard you

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by 27Pushing30: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
adecz:
angry angry

Criminality expanding & getting
more daring on a daily basis.

This govt has no idea how to
stop it .

The worst leader ever!!

Is this your first time hearing this kinda news?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by seborrhic: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
OndoUpdates:
GRAPHIC CONTENTS !!!!
Jesus Christ!
That is someone's brain completely dislodged from the skull!!
What in God's name caused that!!!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
and FG think them fit bury Operation Amotekun, abi?
e no go work.

Amotekun must stand.
Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by AreaFada2: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Zico5:
I wonder how Buhari is sleeping with all these misfortunes happening here and there. How the man still keep the smiling face still baffle me. This is becoming unbearable for God sake. Nigeria is sunk keeper into bottomless pit. Insecurity everyday, fear everywhere. How will common man live with all these calamities? Nigeria is in trying times indeed.
Dude, the man Na Major General who went to Biafra war. Death is not such a biggie. Such people have long been desensitised.

9ja has become a real jungle. Surviving from day to day is a big deal now.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by willycorps(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Haaa! this is a terrible experience... i have the pictures... the scene is gory

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
...and the fools will blast the money on women and alcohol and eventually get killed not long from now. Useless youth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
To all Police Officers

Why are they kiling you people like ants?

Herdsmen killed 3 on Tuesday

Na every day den dey kill una?
Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by sapientia(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Result of fighting crime with guns.

they will get bolder and brutal
Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by mjay26(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
The responses from some if us to issues like this makes us look inconsiderate of our social analysis. How can one come on a news like this and start making assumptions behind his/her keyboard. Calling sets names or calling allegation taking away minds of people from main objective or logical reasoning. Rubbery is a crime, no matter who committed it. Death is disheartening why joke with it when it's not in your home yet? Let's attack evils with the tools #socialmediafactanalysis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kennitrust:
Hmmm people died in robbery operation but still, it does not deter others from going into it.

When frustration refused to show you anything meaningful to do, you just choose to die or kill for survival.

Will there ever be an end to robbery in this country?

False!

Its greed.

Why can't same fraustration lead you to go work.

Why must the fraustration choose bank robbery.

Can't it choose farming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
I feel very sick each time people react to crimes by first blaming the government. They are quick to compare countries and leaders as if nations don't have their peculiarities.

No government has ever disappointed me because I never trusted them; how can I trust them? Are they not human? However, I hold no right to dissuade anyone from complaining, but some events calls for wider thinking than just pointing fingers.

Someone capable of robbing a bank is not driven by mere wants of foods or basic things, they are seekers of animal pleasures and materials of madness. Don't be surprised to hear craps like; I want to pay bride price, I want to bury my inlaw... among other senseless activities people engage in for want of pleasures and empty social ovations.

Yes, times are hard and governments have failed its people. But, thinking any government can turn Nigeria into an ideal country in 20years time is nothing but pipe dream, not with this kind of irresponsible mentality inherent both in the rulers and the ruled.

Politicians can steal our commonwealth, but they can't steal our common sense; hmmm, how am I sure that this habit of complaining and blaming and this spoonfeeding mentality exhibits by majority isn't part of the brainwashing?

How do you treat your environments?
Do you always put others into consideration?
Is your comfort your only concern?
How quick do you judge?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
It's just mindboggling, the way Buhari singlehandedly destroyed Nigeria.

I can't believe he did this great evil ALONE, more or less
Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Zico5:
I wonder how Buhari is sleeping with all these misfortunes happening here and there. How the man still keep the smiling face still baffle me. This is becoming unbearable for God sake. Nigeria is sunk keeper into bottomless pit. Insecurity everyday, fear everywhere. How will common man live with all these calamities? Nigeria is in trying times indeed.
He doesn't care, the country jungle is just another hopeless entity.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Mrexcell(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Why is ondo state always experiencing this kind of bloody bank robberies everytime?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Realtalk20: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
tyup:

Mynd44 Seun

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Obataopue: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

False!

Its greed.

Why can't same fraustration lead you to go work.

Why must the fraustration choose bank robbery.

Can't it choose farming.
[/s]
Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Temade29: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Naija which way�����
Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by Basher8583: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Zico5:

Sure you are ok. Is Buhari the Governor.
Maybe Buhari should also be blamed for the filth in Aba market too abi.
Re: Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead by BigboysZ(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
2shure:
Our bank needs more security. AK 47 on one mobile policeman who wears not bullet proof helment,bullet proof vest and loads and tons of handguns .should not be proud to sit open and be laughing with customers. I have seen 5 to 6 of them doing this. 2pm, 10am, anytime of the day. All new generation banks need a security van with at least 5 mobile agile armed and angry guards with sophisticated weapons. Not one or two mobile officers who got only 15 rounds of bullets. Nigeria is now on fire
God bless you for this. As if you read my message sent to a friend. Even here in Jos that am serving. You see policemen sitting and not alert at all. You see them gisting, laughing and pressing phones faced down.

Look at this case, robbers will not announced they are coming. They are going to experienced and bold to come to Banks.

Hence, Banks should get good security men close to their location. Our security system in Nigeria needs total overhaul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.