Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack (128726 Views)

Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery / Robbers Attack Ondo Bank, Four Feared Dead / Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Kenturkey048(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
uruba23:

Police wey get A.K 47 didn't tackle them it Amotekun that would.Abeg let the people employed enjoy there salary in peace.
The same police wey them claim say dey use Ak 47 kill 250 terrorist na im be this oooh... Armed rubbers without FMGs and GPMGs slaughter them like this.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by WildChild00(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Which way Nigeria cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by oshozondii: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
adonainana:

Surely this cant be a bank

Even see the design structure self
It is 1st Bank

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Brunicekid(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
uruba23:
Isn't that someone's brain on the floor what kind of assault weapon was used.
They used Dynamite. You know that is like bomb. May God Almighty not let us experience this catastrophy in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Omoslim26: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
tyup:
I smell Igbos sad
you think this is a joke right?
Wats up wit d mods of this forum
why are they not banning these childish bigoted elements
oga you better carry dis your nonsense go bigotland forum

14 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Earlystar698(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
tyup:
I smell Igbos sad
online Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Osidazz19: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Where is Amotekun? Afenifebi and the CAN will not make noise on this since the suspects are not "suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen ". This does not fall into their political false narrative.
I can also bet you that Fani crack head will not post anything on Twitter regarding this since Fulanis are not involved.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by knowhowk: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dee60:

WHY SHOW THESE KIND OF GRAPHIC IMAGES ABOUT PEOPLE? WHAT DO YOU WANT THEIR CHILDREN AND RELATIVES TO TAKE FROM THESE?

VERY IRRESPONSIBLE INDEED!

TERRIBLE.

YOU GIVE CREDENCE TO THOSE WHO WANT TO CURTAIL THE SOCIAL MEDIA.
. Why did you open the Thread,it's wise you ignore it ...

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by adonainana: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
oshozondii:

It is 1st Bank

Apart from the poor souls that were lost, then i think everything in the bank deserves to be taken away

A bank with aluminium roof and metal gateman door

chai, even the robbers no get sense then, they could have just waited till night, and rip off the roof and cart away even the building self

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
jimyjames:

But if amotekun can't tackle robbers with A.k.47 how will they handle Fulani herdsmen with A.k.47

Amotekun are not meant to operate within cities and towns they operate at the outskirts of the town where the herdsmen mostly make their cows graze. That's where the kidnapping mostly happen.

This kind of operation is a well planned crime. Where the policemen were caught unawares. This is why policemen at banks should not be at the bank premises and should not be in uniforms. Because when these guys come, they are the first target.

This nation is gone.
I'm fed up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Originalsly: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm.... the killers are beasts.... the poster is a beast... and the moderator who allowed such graphic photos to be splashed on FP. Savages everywhere.... humans without moral compass.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Okuda(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
i dont have any atom of pity for nigeria police. they are all cursed and paying for their sins.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Villain7: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
jimyjames:
Chai shame on amotekun vigilante
I think it's your brain that I saw on the floor that's the reason you open your gutter mouth to mosh trash. All those police if it were you or me, they will open fire for me having IPhone or Samsung... Look at the real thing which they are paid for, see how they are murdered like goats. No self defence because they are busy chasing Yahoo boys which they claim. SARS have never engaged in battle when robbery like this is on. Just imagine how they died. All the bad things they have probably caught up with them. I have respect for the dead, but you see Nigeria Police who have no respect for the rights of citizens, damn them all. Mistake Priority. until they change their ways, No peace for the wicked.
Damn! Nigeria and her leaders! If a police man is here reading my post, better work for common man to have your best reward in secret than politicians to send you to kill and yet die without any course. If NPF were Good, this may not even occur.
What you gonna do when sh!t hits the fan?

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by gaskiyamagana: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
They sabi show or shakara with gun to collect #50 and #100. How to collect money for yeye road block don pafuka their sense of sensing trouble when it is lurking.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by ignis: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
What is life?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by oshozondii: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
adonainana:

Apart from the poor souls that were lost, then i think everything in the bank deserves to be taken away

A bank with aluminium roof and metal gateman door

chai, even the robbers no get sense then, they could have just waited till night, and rip off the roof and cart away even the building self

You should know that anything first bank and union is ancient.

Most branches of ecobank (esp their oceanic bank branches) are also like that.

Rip to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Ingodwetrust15(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
OMG sad sad sad sad
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Itslove2001(f): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
tyup:
I smell Igbos sad
you can't even pretend that you have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by omlueh(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
My brother you have said it all just because of money, it is well.
psucc:
Nna these boys get liver.What a waste of precious lives just because of money

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Comedian2019: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
12inchDickson:
Where is Sars when you need them, awon were
They're after "yahoo" boys. Nobody is protecting anybody.
We are God's hand.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by MartinsD12(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
oshozondii:
Many people were feared killed in a bank robbery that occurred in Ile Oluji town, the headquarters of Ile Oluji/Oke-Igbo Local Government Area of Ondo State on Thursday.

The robbers reportedly attacked a branch of a commercial bank in the town.

https://www.nairaland.com/5672791/robbers-attack-ondo-bank-four#86433287
Jesus this is terrific
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
jimyjames:
Chai shame on amotekun vigilante

You belong to the Children section of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by omlueh(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
You are very correct my brother
Shibaraba:
Blood everywhere
To go outside dey fear me sef...
Useless things dey happen for this country I swear
Human being because of cash kill him fellow person
How e wan take spend am
How e wan take sleep?

No be lie make. God no make me see poverty but e pay me make I drink garri 1 times a day than make I collect Money this way. This na curse.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by GamalNasser: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na brain be dat? shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
uruba23:

Dynamite
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Alitair(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
tyup:
I smell Igbos sad

Very stupid thing to write.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Obataopue: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

The gun threw the brains out.

That's the work of a pump
[/s]
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by Js22621: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Be reminded to always take videos of such happenings For proper report and record purposes
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by TechCapon(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
anonymuz:
Just spoke with my cousin that's in the front desk. He said his still confused. He said theyve a prepare today's ledger.
This country.
did the robbers loot the bank?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by larryking540: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
uruba23:

That's called inside life out gun and the bullet is call vomit
Re: Graphic Photos From The Ondo Bank Robbery Attack by johncallidon(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Muhammad2468:
May their soul rest in perfect peace

Ah Nigeria. I rather be a tree � in Europe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.