Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? (96110 Views)

How Soon Does Lab Test Detect HIV Infection After Being Exposed? / World’s First Gene-edited Babies Created In China, To Resist HIV Infection / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by mimimile93: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
at what age is a girl a woman?
stevmatt15:
Firstly I wish to correct you, please don't address a woman that is above 18 as a girl, she is a lady. Or did you slept with an underage woman?

Secondly, How did you get to know that the lady you slept with is HIV positive?
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by sapeleboi(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
na nairaland people send you go fucck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by terryp90: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Go to a hospital and get post exposure prophylaxis for hiv (no let shame catch you).

If you have contacted the virus this will kill it in its initial stages and save your life. As a guy man wey dey bleep you suppose know this. Good speed

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by SUPERPACK: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
mimimile93:
shut d Bleep up. who told u if we wait til afta weddin we wont get infectd?
Go and buy sense before you quote me next time.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by West2019(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
if its HIV pls go the the lord chosen u will surely be heal I'm at the risk all so
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by evesdon4u: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ladylite:
You are not at risk sir, you are now in the early symptoms of Bob risky

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Obynolee(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
akpoguma1989:

I used my hand that I used to remove the condom to clean the boil

How do you know that the girl is HIV positive?

2 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by atiku4President(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please you people should allow Nigeria to rest..All this mis-talking make the country to be shaking anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
You are mentally positive already[code][/code] undecided
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by emkz: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
HIV can be transmitted through open carbuncles and furuncles.

You need to do an antibody test 90 days and in six months to receive an all-clear. While it is easier for women to collect STDs than men, you have been exposed. So get tested.

Good luck.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by yakubu7094(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Is no good to doiying sex with thaud marrige

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
mimimile93:
at what age is a girl a woman?

once she is married, she becomes a woman

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by therajah: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
She intentionally sprayed the opening with her fluid to share the virus with pple like you..
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by shaw2(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
No sane man will speak the way you do.
Did he made mention the state of origin of his partner?
If you don't have anything to say just read and exit.
Kingrexyl:
Guys fear imo girls just like this one, you don't know the kind if disease they are carrying, it's not everything you must bang.

You guys should learn how to put your dicks in one place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Witnes: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

She saw the sore and still had sex with you?
Back to your question, go for a test. Are we doctors? Most of us here are unemployed and hustling to get a job.
Meet someone who is qualified to diagnose you.
U are not employed but have money to buy data, surf internet and glue to NL all day long. When u get opportunity 2moro, u go worst pass Bubu, lazy yut.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by kingjrofficial(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Zero risk of HIV..... But not too sure of other STD's....,nothing do u man, just avoid patronizing oloshos..

Have a single sexual partner and use protection always cool

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by TooMuchStuff: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Juliet11111:

Guy talk for yourself

U Cool.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Skyebestpropert(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Let those who nailed Jesus on the cross should depart from iniquity.bro zip up or get married because Christ said IAM coming hastly with mi reward with me to pay every one according to there works.any oau student get accommodation now 08169670189

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by holyokoto(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Maybe is another infection

Because this very act is a very low risk.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
RunzMAN:

You mean your GF is different from prostitutes? undecided
97% of contemporary Nigeria girls are olosho, na we we know each other, leave that mumu wey dey talk trash, dey trust girls

3 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
If it's not up to 72hours pls go nd get dis drug, PEP, or post-exposure prophylaxis, is a short course of HIV medicines taken very soon after a possible exposure to HIV to prevent the virus from taking hold in your body.
You must start it within 72 hours after you were exposed to HIV, or it won’t work. Every hour counts. You can get it from a big pharmacy or realised hospital.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Liposure: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
MrCork:

..bro u are fine... it's juss moskito bite...Nigeria moskito r on another level.

..anyways juss .find a chemist & buy parecetamol. The boil will disappear

Did u pour inside?
cheesy
nigger watsup
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Kokaine(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
akpoguma1989:

It is not a sore, it is a boil with pus
Aids is nothing compared to the fire of Hell.
So you are not even worried if God will punish you, you are busy fearing aids.
By the way does it not even frighten you that one of these prostitutes dies in your hotel room one day?
Get sense ooooh!!!! Many people don use small issue carry watin mighty for head. Marry your wife and have peaceful sex at home.
A word is enough for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Christaks(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
So,

So d girl has HIV or the Condom,?
R u concluding the girl has HIV?
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by ScotMisile: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ai, you travelled to IMO State just to have sex.... And you ended up getting infected.. . You need help
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by BetterMan247(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
conscience dey sweet sometimes! you see ur life. naa by force to knack, just ready for HIV test

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by Onozboy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hahahaha .U are about to experience days and nights of reading about HIV virus .Anyways HIV virus does not survives outside the body for more than 30 seconds so risk here is close to 0 .But y sleep with a prostitute when u know they could have the virus what if the condom tore ? People sabi take risk sha anyways hope I helped quote author=akpoguma1989 post=86435329]
I used my hand that I used to remove the condom to clean the boil[/quote]
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by KIDfurniture(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
TRUVADA does not cure HIV-1 infection or AIDS.
Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by wonder233: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
LMAO @"most of us here are unemployed and hustling to get a job"... Realest comment you will ever see on nairaland
Blu03:
undecided

Back to your question, go for a test. Are we doctors? Most of us here are unemployed and hustling to get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by jimmyLd101: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I tire ooo.how many person way get job go they get time comment for here

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by AfroKnight: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

Most of who?

Chai. Is that what you think? You’d be surprised the kind of people you’re gisting with on Nairaland. Men dey here. Forget that tin.

1 Like

Re: Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? by idonhammer: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
You bleep the akwuna sote vagina fluid come out? That means she really enjoyed the sex.You must be very good in bed nwanne nothing do you. grin grin

akpoguma1989:
I travelled to imo state where I stayed at any hotel, I asked the receptionist to get a girl for me to spend the night, during the night we engaged in sex and used condom throughout after sex I discovered that I had a small boil that has burst on my abdomen.

My issue is that vagina fluid came in contact with my boil that has burst on my abdomen, is there any risk of having hiv, I am presently taking truvada but the side effects are much, note that the condom did not burst, am I at risk or just unnecessary worried

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi / Coronavirus: Egyptians At Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos Cause Scare / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.