Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) (48023 Views)

Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri / My Visit To 1000-Year-Old Tree & Byzantine Museum In Greece (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by dake40(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
what was the purpose of your visit?

What kind of question is this?
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by emmaprog: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wow!
So educative
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
WebSurfer:

Useless question
lol

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Discombulator: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Must you people find a way to ridicule your country In every thread,this country is cursed with the set of people that inhabit it,well done Collins.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by TreasureTayo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
This is very beautiful bro! Weldone! Please can I have your email?
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Netanya(f): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dsourcee:
If na Naija,they will say no picture
grin and make sure you don't touch anything
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Thirteenblood: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
hustla:

There is one small camera you can attach to your neck like a pendant or chain - cant rmbr the name now
You can record in hD without anyone knowing

That is intentional disobedience. If the rule states no taking of photographs, it should be fully respected.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by MrBONE2(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Machinegun91(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
what's the benefit of it all?
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
dinocy:
Nice, but them go pay you sha for this tour?

Nigerians, na so so money be una own. Na make everybody wan do crime for money.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by budaatum: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dathommie:

But you forget say that same money or even more than that their people dey earn working for just some hours a day as minimum wage

How many Nigerians dey earn 27k even for a day as minimum wage
I don't get you, quite, but you don't have to spend ₦27k educating yourself if you don't earn so much.

Op already showedhe did a lot of spending on previous education of himself to put him in a position to spend 27k on this learning in Athens. He visited places in Nigeria, and must have read some cheaper books for instance in order to know there was a museum in Athens worth visiting to begin with. And then see how he is sufficiently knowledgeable to leverage his education by putting his experience on youtube, I am sure, to acquire some income to pay for further learning and likely make profit too.

I have a friend who might recommend a few learning materials if you are interested.

Femiblacky, you got anything on this topic please? And op, got any recommended reads for those of us who can't get to Athens? Thanks.

Those who invest in themselves earn more.
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by chinchum(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Discombulator:
Must you people find a way to ridicule your country I'm every thread,this country is cursed with the set of people that inhabit it,will done Collins.
It is quite sickening. Any little opportunity, they will belittle the same country they are living in. They are quick to blame and castigate everyother person as the bad person except themselves. embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by budaatum: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ekakamba:

Good. grin tongue
Nothing pleases me more than when others own my words for themself.

It shows that they are working, so well done.
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Officialcartel(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
cool

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Today, remind me of my visit to Bwari Pottery Village, Abuja I moved from Lagos to Abuja I wasn't allowed to take photos.

This archaeological museum you can take photos but you must not flash.

Again, I remembered my visit to Efon -Alaaye in Ekiti state Babalola’s mountain you are not allowed to take photos.

Nigeria is blessed

is it the babalola mountain in my town??
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by dikamzy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
English Came and it has come and it's here...
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by nlPoster: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
The human skull was included twice and also tagged to three moderators because?

Nigerians are known as human skull miners?
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by smile11s(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Greece is an ancient Igbo and Yoruba land. Someday the truth will come out.
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Powersurge: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Aidejay:
Human beings have come a long way
According to Wikipedia the homo sapiens' have existed for approximately 500,000 years.
I dare say humans will continue to exist for another 500,000 years.

That if they don't nuke themselves to oblivion first.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by richieray: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Did you see the remains of socrates,Aristotles and all.
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
budaatum:

I don't get you, quite, but you don't have to spend ₦27k educating yourself if you don't earn so much.

Op already showedhe did a lot of spending on previous education of himself to put him in a position to spend 27k on this learning in Athens. He visited places in Nigeria, and must have read some cheaper books for instance in order to know there was a museum in Athens worth visiting to begin with. And then see how he is sufficiently knowledgeable to leverage his education by putting his experience on youtube, I am sure, to acquire some income to pay for further learning and likely make profit too.

I have a friend who might recommend a few learning materials if you are interested.

Femiblacky, you got anything on this topic please? And op, got any recommended reads for those of us who can't get to Athens? Thanks.

Make I no lie for you bros, I no get common SSCE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
budaatum:

I wish I can pass you some books, bro. The last time I visited Corinth, the place Apostle Paul lived before he died. Things dey this life bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nice one bro. That skull looks familiar though.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by budaatum: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Make I no lie for you bros, I no get common SSCE.
But you sabi read now. And you de here for Nairaland University de teach, so you must have been learning somehow.

I was impressed with your Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens too.

Do keep on inpsiring. Education no be only certificate.
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by budaatum: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

I wish I can pass you some books, bro. The last time I visited Corinth, the place Apostle Paul lived before he died. Things dey this life bro
I am boring. That's why I asked others to recommend. I forget sometimes that Plato is accessible.

Here's Republic I'm listening to currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Today, remind me of my visit to Bwari Pottery Village, Abuja I moved from Lagos to Abuja I wasn't allowed to take photos.

This archaeological museum you can take photos but you must not flash.

Again, I remembered my visit to Efon -Alaaye in Ekiti state Babalola’s mountain you are not allowed to take photos.

Nigeria is blessed

You mean ushafa pottery village? The last time I went there about 2-3 years back, I took a lot of pictures with my camera. I went there with school kids though.
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by happy200(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
You spent the whole day and money just to see those. Hmmmmm Nigerians
Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
xcelentattitude:

You mean ushafa pottery village? The last time I went there about 2-3 years back, I took a lot of pictures with my camera. I went there with school kids though.

The one at law school road Bwari

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
budaatum:

But you sabi read now. And you de here for Nairaland University de teach, so you must have been learning somehow.

I was impressed with your Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens too.

Do keep on inpsiring. Education no be only certificate.

Thanks, my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The Archeological Museum Of Greece (photos, Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

The one at law school road Bwari

OK.... It's a different one. I haven't been to that one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? / Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa / Nigerian Men Placed In Handcuffs As They Are Deported From China. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.