Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Prophesy Of A Mad Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophesy Of A Mad Man (1118 Views)

Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos / Vulcanizer Pours Fuel On A Mad Man, Sets Him Ablaze In Asaba (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy Of A Mad Man by hidhrhis(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
I don't even know where to post this but had to just drop it at crime section
I was rocking my juventus Jersey and white adidas snickers to collect some cash from a friend who told me to come around 7:30 tonight. Suddenly a Mentally deranged man just came from no where and started shouting I should not go that car will hit me and i will die from the accident, My stubborn self sha want to go this my swag must not waste I Ignored him praying he keep shut but to my utmost dismay he kept on shouting that he loves me that's why he is telling me. His shouting attracted so many people who gathered and started dishing advice
some advised me to go and just pray to God that nothing will happen to me
Some said because he did not have control of his brain is better I should listen to him and go back home. An atheist would have gone to where he was going maybe if by chance the prophecy isn't true he will shrug it off as a Mad Man display but a religious person like me who believe in the supernatural jejely
Out of fear come back home,log in my nairaland and post it as he dey hot
Nairalander what's your take on this have you ever or anyone close to you experience something like this, make una come out let's learn from each others experience
what would you have done in this scenario?
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by kunleweb: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
You're stubborn. Let's leave the scenario alone. You still carry am for head. Stubborn thing
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by Odinvahala: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Very stubborn indeed you would have gone then posted the result after..early warning you want to take for granted ,there's only one life
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by hidhrhis(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Odinvahala:
Very stubborn indeed you would have gone then posted the result after..early warning you want to take for granted ,there's only one life
lols how will I post the aftermath
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by Restroom: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Well, out of caution it is good u went back home. Sometimes, made people carry information and share it with people they think the message is for. Certainly, their messages are not from God but can generally help you reassess your situation.
Bros, made people see things pass normal humans. So, If one told you not to go where u were headed, u never know.

Let me relate this experience I read in Vanguard Newspaper many years ago.

A mad man approached a coffin maker and told him, not to agree to make coffin for any customer on a certain day. That if anybody comes and say make coffin for me, on no account must he agree to it.

He warned him, that if he did, he would die.

The mad man went his way.

The carpenter took it to heart, but he did not take it seriously.

He appeared to forget.

Lo and behold, on a certain day, a customer came, and asked for coffin to to be made for him. Ubforunately, It was the day the mad man told him never to agree to make coffin for anybody. Maybe he forgot.

He agreed to make the coffin for the customer. Not long after, the coffin make himself died.

My point?
Caution.
Sometimes, life warns us if dangers via various means.

My advice? Pray over it and avoid night waka and night arrangement for money businezz with friends. Not good.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by Jabioro: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
It is better you listen to him..I have such experienced before,I went to eat in a restaurant,I was broke I just wanted to manage what I had both home and abroad, there was a mentally unstable woman her main job was washed plate.She came to me and I said she has gift for me..she said the time was Ghana time but most Nigerian take part in it ,she said she would offered me money to travel,i.e she would give me 10 naira,39 naira and 70 naira as my fare....Lo and behold that was babaijebu winning for Ghana game that day..I played it with 1k direct..I won 2m naira..it was like magic.. excluding permming..

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by kunleweb: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jabioro:
It is better you listen to him..I have such experienced before,I went to eat in a restaurant,I was broke I just wanted to manage what I had both home and abroad, there was a mentally unstable woman her main job was washed plate.She came to me and I said she has gift for me..she said the time was Ghana time but most Nigerian take part in it ,she said she would offered me money to travel,i.e she would give me 10 naira,39 naira and 70 naira as my fare....Lo and behold that was babaijebu winning for Ghana game that day..I played it with 1k direct..I won 2m naira..it was like magic.. excluding permming..

Wow. Why didn't you stake more money?
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
DONT GO O!!!!!

A mad woman saw my aunty going out, approached her said 'SHEBI YOU HAVE DRESSED TO GO OUT, BE THERE SOMEONE WILL SNATCH YOUR HUSBAND"

Less than 3 weeks, the man was going to pay bride price of another woman

1 Like

Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by Jabioro: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:

Wow. Why didn't you stake more money?
I told you I was broke,then all I have with me both home and abroad is less than 5k.I played the 3 direct with 1k,and did permming with 100 naira the total atàked was 1300 naira..
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by kunleweb: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2020
Jabioro:
I told you I was broke,then all I have with me both home and abroad is less than 5k.I played the 3 direct with 1k,and did permming with 100 naira the total atàked was 1300 naira..

I just wanted to add a point. When such opportunities come. There's almost no money to execute grin Anyway, lucky you man. wink
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by Jabioro: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:

I just wanted to add a point. When such opportunities come. There's almost no money to execute grin Anyway, lucky you man. wink
Yeah..I was really lucky..I went back to see the woman on third day..she ingnored.my gift, telling everyone that care to listen that I supposed to fly to Canada,she doesn't need any local items or money from me..I have to gave it to the owner of the buka..to extend it to her only son..
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by kunleweb: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Jabioro:
Yeah..I was really lucky..I went back to see the woman on third day..she ingnored.my gift, telling everyone that care to listen that I supposed to fly to Canada,she doesn't need any local items or money from me..I have to gave it to the owner of the buka..to extend it to her only son..

My guy y you no come to Canada shebi na tfare she give you?
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by Jabioro: 7:23am On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:

My guy y you no come to Canada shebi na tfare she give you?
My brother I tired..I never travel past Republic of Benin,Togo and Ghana..na by foot..the highest place I don enter plane na Kaduna and Abuja.. That's God
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by kunleweb: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2020
Jabioro:
My brother I tired..I never travel past Republic of Benin,Togo and Ghana..na by foot..the highest place I don enter plane na Kaduna and Abuja.. That's God

With 2M you would have tried to double it through business for one year. And with 4 Million you have more resources to travel out. You can get good links even on this forum na
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by Jabioro: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2020
kunleweb:

With 2M you would have tried to double it through business for one year. And with 4 Million you have more resources to travel out. You can get good links even on this forum na
I have made money more than that ,I was just on broken side.I am not having any plans to travel for work..I can only do that for business.I have children who as at that are in verge of travelling out,in which God help me she left exactly seven months after the encountered..
Re: Prophesy Of A Mad Man by kunleweb: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Jabioro:
I have made money more than that ,I was just on broken side.I am not having any plans to travel for work..I can only do that for business.I have children who as at that are in verge of travelling out,in which God help me she left exactly seven months after the encountered..

Okay. Great. Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Robbery Currently Undergoing At Iyana Opaja, Alimosho Areas Of Lagos / Osun Monarch, Two Others Arraigned For Defiling Minor / Interpol Just Arrested Hushpuppy And Mr Woodberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.