Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) (64609 Views)

I Got Difficulties Setting My Profile Manually On Upwork / Photo Of A Woman That Fries Akara On A Canoe In The Niger Delta / Just In: Nnewi Born Lawyer Elevated As SAN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by arodavoo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kudos....just that Nigerians doesnt appreciate wonderful things like this

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake produfct
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Dsholla: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
Appreciate good thing for once at least, omo ale

4 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by tammie24: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
For which car so I can avoid entering it
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by MikeBetty(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
Tufiakwa Bitter minded Person Identified

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by neonly: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product

Bad Belle dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by chudu(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
Poor man....what have you produced?lazy Nigerian youth

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by mu2sa2: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Where is the pic of the finished product?
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by janykute: 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
Not surprise,Babangida called them Japan of Africa and it’s obvious they are.

3 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Akachai2030(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hope our presido is seeing this, our ministers are dead they just lack the capacity hope they are seeing this brainiac, and dem investors.
this brain should just not be wasted. Wish I had the capacity to invest, will maximize this opportunity.
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by neonly: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Shut up!!!

Them better pass your mama wey dey open pants anyhow for streets before she go fit feed you and your siblings.

Fake human being like you lipsrsealed

Bro's leave him mama out it now hasn't gotten to dat stage

1 Like

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
PLEASE, those LADIES should forward their ACCOUNT DETAILS as well.
These are people who need to be encouraged and not the eddiots we have every where

4 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Priwillo: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nigeria is blessed
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by uuzba(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
Stop this nonsense.
White people all started like this.
Practice makes perfect.
With time, they get better.

5 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by ukahrawah: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Splendid! Serious nations groom their kind. See where Japan and China are today. Igbos are rugged.

2 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Urchman200: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
budaatum:

Poor fulanis. They get the blame for everyone's stupidity these days.
my brother every stupidity is now blamed on fulani people, is a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by uuzba(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
janykute:
Not surprise,Babangida called them Japan of Africa and it’s obvious they are.
....But because they are black, they are not patronized?
.... But white people, Asians, Indians, because of their skin, you buy anything they manufacture? Even toothpick.

1 Like

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
This Kestolove95 sabi yarn nonsense every time.

3 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Ddy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
Low life with fake smelling pussy

2 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by freshvine(f): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
ogbanje dey worry you?

2 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by PapaAdanna: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
Of course it should be fake
Because you depend and have been trading with your Toto. You think others wouldn't be useful

Onye ara

3 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by PapaAdanna: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
These are the real FEMINISTS

Not all these frustrated farm implements making noise upandan
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
sassysure:
Yes o kiss Not women that are busy with " This is my kitchen" etc. When u are busy, who has time for kitchen?
Kudos adanne kiss kiss
Just provide enabling environment and see wonders in this country.
Will greed and laziness allow them.
When the only thing an average northerner want is to conquer us. Their brother Buhari couldn't even be secretive about that.
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by JosephXavier: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product

If you don't appreciate good things and success of others how would you pray for God to grant you yours?
Ignorance is very bad

2 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by generalwo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
..... Which one have you made??

2 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Caustic001: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
a picture of the finished product na
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Proffdada: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
I'd love if the products last after proper lab testing. they kinda look dangerous for the road without that
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by ATTemi: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Better than hawking ur pussy up and down!
kestolove95:
Fake product

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by infini771: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product
fake brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by kokomilala(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
I love her already. She's got a beautiful mind and an open heart.

2 Likes

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by PCFC(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Girl Power

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
kestolove95:
Fake product

Sorry dear. I know how you feel, its so painful that you see ladies like you doing something meaningful with their lives but you are there jumping from one dick to another, its not their fault, its yours..

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos / Man Dressed In White Selling Pure Water In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.