Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) (64612 Views)

Just In: Nnewi Born Lawyer Elevated As SAN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by armyofone(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
But some women are super woman na - they could do both - manufacture brakes and engineering their home/kitchen/ bedroom grin

sassysure:
Yes o kiss
Not women that are busy with " This is my kitchen" etc.
When u are busy, who has time for kitchen?

Kudos adanne kiss kiss

Just provide enabling environment and see wonders in this country.

Will greed and laziness allow them.

When the only thing an average northerner want is to conquer us.
Their brother Buhari couldn't even be secretive about that.
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
sassysure:
Yes o kiss
Not women that are busy with " This is my kitchen" etc.
When u are busy, who has time for kitchen?

Kudos adanne kiss kiss

Just provide enabling environment and see wonders in this country.

Will greed and laziness allow them.

When the only thing an average northerner want is to conquer us.
Their brother Buhari couldn't even be secretive about that.

Say dem take silliness, pettiness and tribalism swear for some of una?
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by giles14(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Anambralstson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZ1lp6StUI

nnewisummit
#industrialevolution @ Nnewi, Anambra State.

are you from nnewi?
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by WeRblessed(f): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
THIS IS JUST THE LITTLE OUT OF MANY TALENTS IN IGBO LAND.
IGBOS MANUFACTURED THEIR OWN WEAPONS DURING THE CIVIL WAR.
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Eagleboney(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
tammie24:
For which car so I can avoid entering it
BetteI r u dont enter, U can go to Kenya and be a professional runner and trekker
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
armyofone:
But some women are super woman na - they could do both - manufacture brakes and engineering their home/kitchen/ bedroom grin

Trust me, those types of women don't have time for kitchen silliness( my post was inspired by a topic here.
Only people who read through that post will understand why I made the first statement) cheesy
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Cousin9999: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yes!
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by tammie24: 1:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Eagleboney:
BetteI r u dont enter, U can go to Kenya and be a professional runner and trekker
i can't be a professional runner in Nigeria?

Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by PHijo(m): 2:30am On Feb 08, 2020
They should at least wear safety boots!
We take too many things for granted in Africa. Come to think of it, I am almost certain they don't have an insurance policy and they decide to jeopardize their wellbeing in this manner.
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Amujale(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
PHijo:
They should at least wear safety boots!
We take too many things for granted in Africa. Come to think of it, I am almost certain they don't have an insurance policy and they decide to jeopardize their wellbeing in this manner.

Health and Safety tutorials and insurance tutorials should help.

Produce tons and tons of literature that will inform the general public of all the available affordable options.

I dont think we need too much bureaucracy, although insurance policies ought to be wired into our trading standards.

1 Like

Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
how come i never seen any nnewi made part before?

So you think all those bikes in Ogbomoso just landed there like that....

Sorry for you and ask questions.
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Obdk: 9:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
how come i never seen any nnewi made part before?
They dont sell it in sk joints
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Kennyswag: 9:50am On Feb 09, 2020
Obdk:
They dont sell it in sk joints
what?
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Kennyswag: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

So you think all those bikes in Ogbomoso just landed there like that....

Sorry for you and ask questions.
lol mumu.. i have never seen any nnewi part b4.. ode
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by mrsuperswag(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Brake pad abi hand brake?
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol mumu.. i have never seen any nnewi part b4.. ode

Sorry.
You have a long way to go. Thanks.
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Kennyswag: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:
[s]
Sorry. You have a long way to go. Thanks.[/s]
trash
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
trash
Big way to go....sorry
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Kennyswag: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Big way to go....sorry
more trash
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kennyswag:
more trash
The bike you climb in ogbomosho has it's distribution from somewhere.
You have a long way to go...
Re: Woman That Manufactures Hand Brake Manually in Nnewi (photos) by Kennyswag: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The bike you climb in ogbomosho has it's distribution from somewhere.
You have a long way to go...
dont quote me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Nigerian Man Meets His Former Driver Whom He Encouraged To Get Education (Photos / Man Dressed In White Selling Pure Water In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.