Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,218 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) (94869 Views)

Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic) / Former UFC Champion Velasquez Arrested On Suspension Of Attempted Murder / Meet John Jairo Velasquez — Pablo Escobar’s Top Hitman Who Killed Over 250 Peopl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by mrZENographer: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2020
richesbhc:
Hell fire prepared by you abi? My friend wake up this is 2020

You don't believe in the Bible or that hell exists?

This is 2020. You know that mankind is enslaved right now, and the biggest global slavery is about to happen with the use of technology. The mark of the beast, without which no man can buy or sell.

Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by jendoslim(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2020
FrLukas:

Forgiveness? From who? It is an automatic law of the Universe.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. That is what balances the Universe and makes the Cosmos ordered.

Christians have been trained to think of God rewarding or punishing people for their deeds.

Not so.

What you do, no matter how little carries its own consequences, both good and bad. Every action and every thought.

Seeking forgiveness or repentance is you trying to limit your bad action and thereby the negative consequences.

It's just like a child fascinated by fire, moves close and puts out its hand to touch the flames.

When it's fingers are burnt, it isn't a punishment, it is the resulting consequence of its action.

People hiding behind "the blood of Jesus has covered and still covers all my sins" will be mightily surprised that the Laws that upholds the Universe doesn't work that way.

You shit, you pack it. Simple.

Are you really sure that's how the universe really worked?
Then tell us explicitly, how this man suffered for his numerous heinous crimes, or how are Nigerian leaders (who are balling everyday) suffering for their crimes?
Awaiting responses please

2 Likes

Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Nobleking2000(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2020
FrLukas:

It doesn't work that way.

Every single iota of pain and misery he has caused others will be felt by him. And since there is no flesh to act as insulator, his soul will feel every bit of it a billion times over. He'd wish to die but his soul can't die.

God personal assistant. what of saul in the bible didn’t he cause people pains.

1 Like

Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by jamesife(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Where is your sense? Your comment is as useless as you are.
tyup:
He'd be Burning in the deepest part of hell as we speak

Igbos drug lord disgracing Nigeria abroad may y'all end like this. insha Allah
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by DannyBrains(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2020
You go like amebor well we'll Sha�
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2020
jendoslim:

Are you really sure that's how the universe really worked?
Then tell us explicitly, how this man suffered for his numerous heinous crimes, or how are Nigerian leaders (who are balling everyday) suffering for their crimes?
Awaiting responses please

Do you believe that this physical life that we are living is all that there is?

Don't you think that there is life after we exit this material plane?

Do you think that things happen arbitrarily?

If they do, then the earth should be spinning fast towards the sun.

The same law that keeps everything in its proper place is also that which applies to the tiniest creature on planet earth.

There are Three Principles of Life

And there are Seven Laws of the Universe.

I won't say more than that.

People don't necessarily pay for their crimes here. There are other planes of existence which are invisible to our eyes, but which we access once we shed our materiality.
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2020
tyup:

You should tell that to
Your boko haram hitman brothers
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2020
tyup:

why this? was ipob working for escober?

wont you rather reprimand your brothers who are raiding communitites and kidnapoing people in kaduna, adamawa and kabba?
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by arrianw: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2020
Something must kill a man
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Barzinime(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Oshey! Griselda Branco
generationz:
It takes a psychopath to kill that many people and not be troubled by it.

Reminds me of the movie Goodfellas.
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2020
Heartless hitman huh? Have you seen heartfull hitman before? grin
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2020
sirabbey:

Fortunately or unfortunately ( you pick) The intended target ( a colombia presidential candidate) was tipped off by 'gringos' American CIA agents in colombia and he did not fly the ill fated Avancia plane. The 107 passengers were just wasted for nothing. Such is the cruel reign of Escobar
You've watched the movie NARCOS?
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Slimtzy: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
tyup:

cheesy
tyup:

Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by CoolKizzy(m): 9:03am On Feb 07, 2020
Rilikoko:
There is actually a movie series about him, telling his story shortly after Pablo’s death.....too bad I can’t recollect the name again but it’s in Spanish and subtled to English

Surviving Escobar (JJ Valesques)
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by kong200: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
FrLukas:

It doesn't work that way.

Every single iota of pain and misery he has caused others will be felt by him. And since there is no flesh to act as insulator, his soul will feel every bit of it a billion times over. He'd wish to die but his soul can't die.

What doesnt work that way?? According to christendom, once you give your life to christ all sins are forgiven. So this guy is in heaven gisting and popping wine with jesus
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Hypnotise: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Rilikoko:
There is actually a movie series about him, telling his story shortly after Pablo’s death.....too bad I can’t recollect the name again but it’s in Spanish and subtled to English
Narcos
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by CoolKizzy(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2020
UthmanUnique:
NARCOS
Narcos is about Don Pablo
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2020
kong200:

What doesnt work that way?? According to christendom, once you give your life to christ all sins are forgiven. So this guy is in heaven gisting and popping wine with jesus

Your opinion.
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Truthbites: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2020
DelTel:

This is Deep!

Yes o. Sacrificed others..very sad n bad. I wish he can do it to just one man here..i wish ..here in Nigeria. Just one man . Won't mention his name. It's my secret
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by kong200: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2020
FrLukas:

Your opinion.

So biblical words are now my opinions
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by ArticleBeast: 9:10am On Feb 07, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Baba don't Bleep with a drug cartel oh! Those guys are ready to lose 10mil in order to recover just 1m.

Crazy sets of people grin
You cannot run from them o.... You may be surprised that they have a connect here in Nigeria
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2020
tillaman:
There’s never going to be a drug lord like Pablito, that man was a dynamo!!

If not for the killings he for be my mentor!

He's actually one of my mentors. Just dat his killings was too much.
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by OLAuoc: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2020
I will see anybody that will come out here and talk of karma as a fool cos how can you say karma caught up with him just becos he died or was he expecting to live forever, everybody's gonna die so did every of those thousands of people he killed.
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by alphaNomega: 9:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Explorers:
The heartless assassin - who once described killing as 'like a day at the office' was jailed in 1993 the year Escobar was gunned down by police in his home town of Medellin but was released in 2014.

Velasquez then went into hiding for several years fearing reprisals from his victim's families and members of the Medellin Cartel he helped to convict in return for a lighter sentence.

He was arrested again in May 2018 on suspicion of extortion and conspiracy and had been back behind bars since then.

Hard guy, hard guy, but he was still a snitch. Nshi man angry
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Patoski7(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2020
Explorers:
He kidnapped and tortured a future Colombian president and vice-presidents, he killed an Attorney General, and helped plot the murder of Colombian presidential candidate Luis Carlos Galan, the only murder out of thousands for which he was actually convicted.

By the time he was arrested in 1992, he had killed over 250 people with his own hands including his own girlfriend detonated over 250 car bombs.

He was linked to the 1989 bombing of an Avianca jet, which killed 107 people, just to assassinate one traveller, another presidential candidate.
Mehn you watch narcos wella ohh
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by adelaja70(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2020
zoghys:

And so?, does that mean hell is not real because its 2020. My friend very few people have had an encounter with death and had the grace to come back to life to recounts their experience. Don't be deceived by what you see, hear, development, technology, beauty of life and etc, heaven and hell is REAL. And yes, I have had an encounter if that's the question popping up in your heart right now. Adiós
YOU ARE RIGHT BRO... HEAVEN IS REAL. A VERY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER DIED AND I WAS LIKE GOD WHY THIS LADY SERVED YOU WITH ALL HER HEART. AND IN THE NIGHT WHILE SLEEPING, I FOUND MYSELF IN A VERY BEAUTIFUL PLACE, WHITE AND GLITTERING LIKE DIAMOND AND THE PEOPLE I SAW WERE WEARING WHITE ROBES AND LO AND BEHOLD I SAW THE FAMILY MEMBER IN THE MIDST OF SOME PEOPLE HOLDING FELLOWSHIP. SHE Saw ME AND SMILED.... THE FAMILY MEMBER IS MY ELDER SISTER.

2 Likes

Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Auxigen(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2020
DelTel:

This is Deep!
Watch the seasonal Narcos you'd appreciate this information more.
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by PapaAdanna: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2020
tyup:

So an infidel like you knows about HELL?

Afonja Moslem...

First of, the name you called is taking you directly to HELL if you don't accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and SAVIOR.
With that name you mentioned, humanity has suffered more harm by ignorant fools like you that refuse to know better.
As for IPOB, they will forever keep you and your dirty generation insecure till the end of time

grin grin
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Dshocker(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2020
Pablo Escobar the greatest
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by CyberWolf: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2020
Rilikoko:
Surviving Pablo Escorba.

1 Like

Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You cannot run from them o.... You may be surprised that they have a connect here in Nigeria
Fact
Re: Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics) by Ghenisean(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Last last,reign,buga,claim number one for the killing game or not,be Esco Bar II,you go still die the die wella.

So,all Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram disturbing innocent people and their families,destroying people's farms and properties,and when they heard of Amotekun,they fight against it but nature vindicated Amotekun,may you all end worse than this. Iseeeeeeeeee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Mexican Mum Hunts Down Cartel Members Who Murdered Her Daughter One By One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.