Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey (30812 Views)

Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Neymar Faces Tough Trial For Move To Barcelona, And Could Spend 6 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Jh0wsef(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Any Naija Guy Wey Still Dey NL by this 1am midnight
Should Go & Apply For Gateman Work..

Na Like This All Of Una Ticket Go Still Cut.. grin grin

hahahaha
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Slmfit(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Discombulator:
And some people said laliga is a two team league.

So you cannot differenciate between laliga and copa del rey....chai omashe ooo

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Olam09(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
manGODDED:
you are here wasting your energy ranting about an idiot dwarf who doesn't give a shit about your existence and is living 100 times a better life than you will ever live... ahn ahn!
man that's you you underestimate your power and future that you can't make it in life right now as for me I'll be greater and ever remember for life in history because of the stuff I'm made of it's just a matter of time I'll soon reach the peak and as for you i can see you are a hopless goat without future ambition that have been weigh down by the problem in society and by your mentality never stop believing in your self stay focused,stay hard,dive in reach your goals

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Olam09(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2020
manGODDED:
you are here wasting your energy ranting about an idiot dwarf who doesn't give a shit about your existence and is living 100 times a better life than you will ever live... ahn ahn!

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by manGODDED: 8:20am On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=Olam09 post=86445694][/quote] i can see you're really a frustrated bigot. Neither me nor messi are the cause of your problems and suffering in this life go and vent your frustration on something else that can help improve the substandard level of your life. Cretin.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Olam09(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2020
manGODDED:
i can see you're really a frustrated bigot. Neither me nor messi are the cause of your problems and suffering in this life go and vent your frustration on something else that can help improve the substandard level of your life. Cretin.
you can never make it in life if you keep underestimating people just sit down and watch by the time I'll come out strong and become known over the world you will surely regret your words and will remember this also i can see you got a hopless bleak future
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Adakintroy2: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2020
YINKS89:
this is very bad ... as a barcelona fan am heart broken... our problem started when we started buying players rather than promoting players from our academy

Keep deceiving yourself. Have you ever Don any proper promotion from youth?

During you hail days even with the Godfather, your were stealing from other clubs. Was villa your player, ronadinho, henry, ibrahimovic, abidal, eto, fabregas, e.t.c. abeg make unable rest. Ina time Don pass life na turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by manGODDED: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Olam09:
you can never make it in life if you keep underestimating people just sit down and watch by the time I'll come out strong and become known over the world you will surely regret your words and will remember this also i can see you got a hopless bleak future
your whole family and generation have a bleak future, you will run mad and die by accident on the streets, birds will feed on your remains and then your tormented soul will rot in hell. Buffoon.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Olam09(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2020
manGODDED:
your whole family and generation have a bleak future, you will run mad and die by accident on the streets, birds will feed on your remains and then your tormented soul will rot in hell. Buffoon.
everything will be you portion just as you've wished me here i can see you gat no future if you continue like this and i don't curse people family i pray everything you just finish typing happen to only you.

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2020
zolaman:
they have been trophyless since Ronaldo departure, so is not news.

They’ve won 2

Supercopa last month and clubworldcup December 2018

Ronaldo left august 2018

1 Like

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Waspy(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Ronaldo left and the entire La liga went berserk. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by YINKS89(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2020
Adakintroy2:

Keep deceiving yourself. Have you ever Don any proper promotion from youth?

During you hail days even with the Godfather, your were stealing from other clubs. Was villa your player, ronadinho, henry, ibrahimovic, abidal, eto, fabregas, e.t.c. abeg make unable rest. Ina time Don pass life na turn by turn.

those players you mention apart from eto and ronaldinho ND let's say abidal how may of them survive at the club unlike the likes of puyol, iniesta, xavi, Messi and busquet
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by kingjrofficial(m): 9:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Waspy:
Ronaldo left and the entire La liga went berserk. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Copa dey ray isn't la liga.... Madrid are the top of la liga with 3points clear Barcà
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by ghettokid1(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2020
fergie001:
ghettokid1... nwa mama angry grin grin
BREAKING; Local Boy Is No More Supporting Bachelorna!
And is expecting the real G.O.A.T to leave the club
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by fergie001: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
BREAKING; Local Boy Is No More Supporting Bachelorna!
And is expecting the real G.O.A.T to leave the club

Hahahahahahaha.....my belle oooooo

Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Ryocaj(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2020
Discombulator:
And some people said laliga is a two team league.
Yes.. D reason it looks competitive now is because Madrid n Barcelona av dropped drastically.. Barcelona has been relying on Messi n he is past his best now.. Madrid av no Ronaldo n they keep signing schoolboys from Brazil.. They av both dropped in terms of quality.. it also reflects in d Champions league too...
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Adakintroy2: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2020
YINKS89:
those players you mention apart from eto and ronaldinho ND let's say abidal how may of them survive at the club unlike the likes of puyol, iniesta, xavi, Messi and busquet

What are you doing using exceptions to generalize like this has always been the standards across baca timeline.

?. Suarez, Villa, before then rivaldo, before, then romario, stiochkove, Ronaldo delima, jully, deco, cocu, overmass emanuel petit, van bronkhost, zambrottta, figo and the more recent theft from ajax. Then authur. They did not survive enough.

Guy my point, you don't have youth academy You never did. Those are made up terms for few exceptional acts it was never the norm of standard of baca. If you doubt I will bring more names.

You no different from man. City or psg or madrid. You do better masquerading.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Discombulator: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2020
LibraKing:

did you even read, wasn't it an upset........does upset comes normal........ 10years in a row and this happened
So barca and Madrid got booted out at the same time you think it's a coincidence, I watched the two matches simultaneously and it was not luck but sheer brilliance.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Discombulator: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2020
Slmfit:

So you cannot differenciate between laliga and copa del rey....chai omashe ooo
Dodoru so na English team dey play copa del Rey.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Discombulator: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2020
pek:
Copa del Rey not la liga
And you think I don't know, the same teams play both competition.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2020
vincentjk:

You guys wanted to be like man city not realising that all that glitters ain't gold
Sorry cry
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by mechanics(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2020
No now �
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by OlawaleBammie: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
zolaman:
they have been trophyless since Ronaldo departure, so is not news.

Mr Man we won SuperCopa de'Espana just recently in dubai..soo ur claim is invalid
Re: Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey by Caseless: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Any Naija Guy Wey Still Dey NL by this 1am midnight
Should Go & Apply For Gateman Work..

Na Like This All Of Una Ticket Go Still Cut.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Emirates FA Cup 4th Round Draw / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public / Antonio Conte Is Tottenham's New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.