Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) (73279 Views)

Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison / Driver Crushes Two Thieves To Death After Snatching A New Bike In Ibadan (Graphi / Okada Man Shot Dead By Armed Robber Who Boarded His Bike In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2020
I just can't laugh to this, its too early... Damn this country ehn everyday & its bullshytz
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Police don start o cheesy
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2020
yusufobinna1:
Naija police force is wack, if u r intelligent you won't be enrolled into the police, the bahave like illiterate most of the time, I'm sure they have harass other people with power bikes or even Okada in areas that were not listed. Yeye ppl
This is exactly the reason for the iyana Ipaja riot few days ago. The taskforce entered into streets to arrest bikes, they also went to a dealers shop to pack new bikes, so people prevented them and the next thing was serious gbege beyond control

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Akeju16(f): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Actively buying all gifts card and bitcoin. Fast payment granantee. Whatsapp me 08100684043
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by HitSong: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Venerable612:
Smiles...

Don’t blame them...

Yoruba doesn’t have a name for POWERBIKES ....

Everything is OKADA grin.
Wetin OSU people dey call am?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Dumb, dumb and more dumb.

Smh.
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Steve28: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2020
Please kindly ignore that’s there of life,
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by sammirano: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2020
Venerable612:
Smiles...

Don’t blame them...

Ode brurku.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2020
Samfloxin:
THE WORST POLICE FORCE IN THE WORLD. That's the only award The Nigeria Police has ever won

The Nigeria police is a reflection of the Nigerian society!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by SalomonKane: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2020
I've never seen a more useless set of people like some members of the Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2020
Yeye police.
They are no. 1 most corrupt public officer.
TRANSPARENT INTERNATIONAL used satalite to capture dem well well before their last Ranking of Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Perfecttouchade: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2020
That part "dey Sent us signal to arrest all bikes " got me...abeg police dey get Signal? When u call dem for robery case, signal no go dey grin refer to us and earn, we fabricate Aluminium windows.. Nigeria police with comedy

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by SCORPION1902: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Police is your friend
����������������
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by ignis: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
The policemen are Marlians.
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by eazisky(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Venerable612:
Smiles...

Don’t blame them...

it really pain when ppl without sense still add tribal sentiment to issues like this, that shows how unrepentant ppl like u are, and I don't pity u, it is your generation I pitied, if the crowd who helped the OP think like you, no body would have helped him.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Power bike will be on Lagos road now. Anything to survive is a welcome development.
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2020
klax:

I know the useless undertaker uniform bitchs will overdo the issue. They have no sense.

That is why people dont pity them when bad boys hit them hard and harsh.

In fact your last statement is the fervent prayer of common man.
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Obataopue: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by LZAA: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
post=86444959:

Illiteracy is not a disease, it is something worse.

Our Policemen need a total orientation programme, especially at this time.

Olodo Olopas! grin cheesy wink

Help us ask them o!
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Obataopue: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
[s]
post=86445043:

Let us confirm this from one of us @[color=#006600][/color], Sisi Yewande.

Brb.......

Modify,
We trust Sisi Yewande just as we trust our darling Daddy,
She never disappoints.

She said Yoruba word for powerbike is Alupupu!

Thank you, you say?
No, don't mention! wink
[/s]
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Awoo88: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
J111333:
Most men of Nigerian Police are illiterates and bring nothing but disgrace to the nation so I'm not surprised. undecided
They know what they are doing. They wanted to extort the guy. Even the normal okada if not used for commercial purposes is allowed. Dispatch riders na okada den dey use.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by NigeriaBam: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
I hate those useless People
[s]
HitSong:
grin

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2020
I knew they will overdo themselves. They is the problem of low education in the police.
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by eazisky(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2020
Venerable612:
Smiles...

Don’t blame them...

Everything is OKADA.

Modified: For those quoting/mentioning me, I am full flesh Yoruba man. And anyone with his right senses will know my comment was pun intended.

It takes nothing from the fact that The Yoruba language does not have names for powerbikes. I don’t understand how that is a problem with you lots?

you are mad and very stupid, bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by simple250: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Power bike will be on Lagos road now. Anything to survive is a welcome development.

Carry passenger 1st now u go know how far ...
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by metroid(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2020
I guess One of the policemen was already nursing plans to take the seized bike home grin
I hail that good Samaritan that did not give up on alerting the appropriate authorities

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by livinbygrace: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2020
Next time,speak Hausa or Fulani language with the,m and rest will be history.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Yankee101: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Sweet story

Until Nigerians take back their country the clueless government and its representatives will continue to take our rights

We need to legalize guns
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by flexyrule(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2020
Venerable612:
Smiles...

Don’t blame them...

Everything is OKADA.

Modified: For those quoting/mentioning me, I am full flesh Yoruba man. And anyone with his right senses will know my comment was pun intended.

It takes nothing from the fact that The Yoruba language does not have names for powerbikes. I don’t understand how that is a problem with you lots?
Na today you know "your people"?
They'll quickly assume you're Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by metroid(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Venerable612:
Smiles...

Don’t blame them...

Everything is OKADA.

You have entered wahala grin
Re: Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2020
I love the narration and how the event played out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Kidnapper, Vampire, Received At Imo State Police Headquarter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.