Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo (24586 Views)

Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Uzodinma: I Begged Buhari To Help Me Deal With IPOB Militants In Imo / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by 3Ceagle(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2020
NORSYK:

What a foolish comment from a moronic buffoon?
If Okorocha had laid one quarter foundation of what Ihedioha laid before the satanic Supreme Court headed by imam Tanko ousted him nobody would be calling out Okorocha... Ihedioha met a state that was battered, looted and messed up, he started from the scratch and was breeding a new state before they unjustly removed him.
The portable water you are talking about was done by Ihedioha's 3 months in office.
Before 1st of January 2020 over 30 roads in Imo State were under construction, Rehabilitation and reconstruction.
Uzodinma's first order as a governor was contractors should stop work... Few days after Uzodinma went through the the records of Ihedioha's administration and found out that all contracts were awarded through due process and releasing that stopping contractors from carrying out their jobs which were duly awarded to them will bring a law suit against him, he made a u turn and ask them to go back to sites

Tell them, eventhough they will not understand.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Kennedymac(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
Ihedinjo did nothing. He was busy stealing for himself and his cronies.
Do you even know where IMO state is in the Map
we all know u be mumu just reduce ur mumurity small

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by bluecircle470: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2020
temptnow:
We shall vote you out in the next poll. Rochas Okoroawusa twin brother sent by the Fulani to destroy Imo state.

He's a well known thief in Imo state who has been contesting since 1999 and no one prays for him to be our governor.

Look at how much billions of naira contract he duped government, and this same man still want to be a governor of a state. God forbid. We shall see in the next election

Chest beaters, nah online una get mouth. Whether you like it or not him go do 8 years and he will surprise you all in development
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2020
This comment will only exacerbate the situation.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by atiku4President(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2020
You better shut up before they start calling you Hope Fulanimma.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by mbos: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2020
so says the SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR

BARAWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by dosage150(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Kingosytex:

Na the trending thing...

Who said it First?
Is it a comedy
Really curious
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by agrowell: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Wilstino:
No peace for this man!! This is what happens when you obtain a position in a crooked manner. Trying so hard to please people....

A clear conscience needs no fear.
Where is freedom of expression in this country again?
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Obipat(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Buhari people. APC means destruction
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by DTalented(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2020
israelmao:
People have right to protest stop being a despot.
Why not tell that to your President
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by DTalented(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2020
Zimmermann:
Can you imagine such a statement coming from a holder of public office Who told him he has a choice to deny ppl their right to peaceful protest!!!!!
Your president has been doing that for years and nothing has happened.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by biafran1stson(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2020
This is democracy mind you
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by bumi10(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2020
Taaa gerrout

U r a governor not a totalitarian
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by ukahrawah: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Stolen mandate. Yours is miscalculated victory. Even your threat is not adding up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Priwillo: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
temptnow:
We shall vote you out in the next poll. Rochas Okoroawusa twin brother sent by the Fulani to destroy Imo state.

He's a well known thief in Imo state who has been contesting since 1999 and no one prays for him to be our governor.

Look at how much billions of naira contract he duped government, and this same man still want to be a governor of a state. God forbid. We shall see in the next election

Your vote will not count
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Priwillo: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
Votes don't count in Nigeria
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Cyberterror: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kennedymac:
Do you even know where IMO state is in the Map
we all know u be mumu just reduce ur mumurity small
Anumanu.

Ihedinjo is a thief who has been kicked out. Mbaise people will never rule Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Dedetwo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
pickatyou:

Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State has warned that his administration will deal with individuals and groups of persons sponsoring inciting protests in the state.

He said he would no longer tolerate any more protests designed to destabilize government activities and tamper with the peace of the state.

Uzodinma’s threat followed series of protests that greeted the removal of Emeka Ihedioha as the governor of the state by the Supreme Court.

Speaking when the National Union of Road Transport Workers and Joint National Association of Persons with Disabilities (JONAPWD) held solidarity rally for him at the government house in Owerri, the governor said that he had tolerated enough destabilization from some disgruntled elements in the state.

He warned that he would no longer fold his arms and watch any group under any guise trample upon the peace of the state.

He said: “My government will do all within the ambits of the law to maintain peace and order; those who are engaging in these incessant protests must stop forthwith. I took an oath to maintain peace and protect the lives and property of the citizens, I will not fail to deal with any group causing breach of the peace in the state.”

The governor reassured Imo citizens that his administration was for peace and service, ready to provide equal opportunities for the overall development of the state and her citizens regardless of cadre and status as the government would not condone any act of marginalization or unruly attitude.

He also assured the persons living with disabilities that they would not be marginalized against.

“Whatever anybody can do I’m sure you can do it, you’ll be given equal opportunities; so I implore you to go on and be happy because this is your government”, the governor said.

The state chairman of NURTW, Comrade Izuchukwu Okebaram and his counterpart in the Joint National Association of Persons with Disabilities, Bright Ikechukwu Uzoma said they came to express their solidarity with the governor over his victory at the Supreme Court, describing it as an act of God and a bold step by the judiciary towards restoration of justice; as well as re-enactment of the supremacy of Nigerian constitution

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-not-tolerate-any-more-protests-in-imo-uzodinma/amp/

After the rogue supreme court of the shithole called Nigeria declared this dumbass the governor-elect of Imo State, he proclaimed that due process of the law is one of the tenants of democracy. Can someone remind this numbskull that protest is one of the fundamental tenants of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by sosospence(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Cyberterror:
Anumanu.

Ihedinjo is a thief who has been kicked out. [/b]Mbaise people will never rule Imo state.[b]
You are not God.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Cyberterror: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
sosospence:
You are not God.
I know. Mbaka is not God too. We are all human.
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by Geniyy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin I have the video
Re: Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo by contigiency(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
temptnow:

How come you didn't say all these when he was still in that your thievery PDP? You people only remember that they are thieves only when they join APC, but eulogies and call them heroes while they are still in PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Offers Cotonou Scholarship To 300 People, Troll Blasts Him / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.