Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks (2749 Views)

Dangote Refinery Set To Deliver First Fuel In Weeks / We Are Under Siege In Onitsha / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks by pneumaticos(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2020
This constituted authority will not care about what any one says or what anyone can do

He makes use of his authority to the highest capacity

Be it aba kyari or kyari aba

Mumun daura ,and the hell of a ruuf in Kaduna holding nigeria to ransom

I believe this guy can put an end to bullshit in a very short while

Peoples brain where automatically reset to follow orders when he reigned in oyo state

Suddenly ..people knew there was a plan to follow in building house's without been

told

Market women knew without task force that they cannot sell by the roadside

I mean ...no gun shot or robbery for 8 years...for a disparsed state like oyo..

I mean a state with a landsize of about 29,000 km2 with huge population
That's
7 Lagos in land mass

Re: I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks by Xavi2019: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2020
No gunshot or robbery in 8years? In Oyo?
Even the most gullible person would know that's a lie, and a simple Google search of "Oyo state robberies" would prove your claim was all a lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks by joyandfaith: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2020
pneumaticos:
This constituted authority will not care about what any one says or what anyone can do

Peoples brain where automatically reset to follow orders when he reigned in oyo state

Suddenly ..people knew there was a plan to follow in building house's without been

told

That's
7 Lagos in land mass

your lie is legendary. satan dey learn

2 Likes

Re: I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks by Jayess: 8:59am On Feb 07, 2020
MUMU THREAD CLOSE!

1 Like

Re: I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks by jnoz23(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2020
See the result of too much tramadol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks by solmus: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2020
a bit of exageration but op is making sense
Re: I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks by peeps4u: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
pneumaticos:

told

That's
7 Lagos in land mass

Same oyo of Soka?

You're a liar sir.

1 Like

Re: I Think This Guy Is Capable Of Ending The Book Haram Siege in Weeks by Blackking98(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
cheesy grin grin
You just made my evening. Nice comedy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Witness Narrates How Soldiers ‘packed Lifeless Bodies’ Into Vans / Plateau/ Southern Kaduna People, Did We Make A Mistake By Welcoming Strangers? / Lagos Amaka. Pics From Nigeria's Greatest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.