Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Danger Of A Sleeping Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Danger Of A Sleeping Christian (153 Views)

The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People / The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of A Sleeping Christian by Earthkumy(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Danger of a sleeping Christian

One of the facts that a Christian is getting useless in the hand of God, is when he or she abandon his oat of total surrender to the Lord Jesus and became self aware. He will start feeling more righteous and start looking down on those around him. He/she will see self as deserving all the honors and respect, it doesn't matter what they think Jesus will want them do in a matter, they are only interested on what they want to do, how they want to be seen. And when they totally don't deserve what they desire and people mock them, they will become angry, isolated, depressed. Because they have taken their eyes of the Master and place it on self perception. Their prayer became only ritual, and no more fire, true followship or communication. High blood pressure replaces peace of mind, which is evidence of faithlessness.
This message is not a call for personal condemnation but a call for personal revival. A call to face the shame and get back to God in total humility, a call to make peace with yourself and hand your life back to God and stop treating the insults from the people around you as an insult to you but as an insult to Him who owns you now. A call to wake from self importance to Jesus important. Wake-up before you die out.
Thous says the Lord.
“But I have this complaint against you. You don’t love me or each other as you did at first! Look how far you have fallen! Turn back to me and do the works you did at first. If you don’t repent, I will come and remove your lampstand from its place among the churches."
Revelation 2:4‭-‬5

I pray Dear God, that you show us the danger of exalting self. And bring us to a place of repentance. Help our weaknesses and build us in your strength in Jesus name. Amen

Pastor Eze

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Be Ready For The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / The Cross Of Jesus Christ / In The Light Of Truth: God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.