Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,211 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:43 AM

A Young Graduate That’s Confused And Need Guide. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Young Graduate That’s Confused And Need Guide. (363 Views)

What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Graduate That’s Confused And Need Guide. by ogazi4u(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2020
Hello everyone.
I will like to seek advice from very well meaning Nigerians and experts out there.
I’m a young man in my middle twenties. A serving batch A corps member that will be passing out very soon.
I’m in a middle of making a decision; I studied statistics while in school and I’ve this strong urge to enroll into an ICT institution and get acquitted with python programming and SQL and I also want to learn how to make oil perfume.. the issue now is the financial constraints..

So I’ll like to see cross opinions from everyone.
Should i pick the programming over oil perfume production based ?? I can’t do all of them same time cos I don’t have enough money to cover the cost.

Please I sincerely need to sort this ASAP.
Thanks in advance to everyone that will help me out. God bless you all.
Re: A Young Graduate That’s Confused And Need Guide. by Ladylite: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2020
ogazi4u:
Hello everyone.
I will like to seek advice from very well meaning Nigerians and experts out there.
I’m a young man in my middle twenties. A serving batch A corps member that will be passing out very soon.
I’m in a middle of making a decision; I studied statistics while in school and I’ve this strong urge to enroll into an ICT institution and get acquitted with python programming and SQL and I also want to learn how to make oil perfume.. the issue now is the financial constraints..

So I’ll like to see cross opinions from everyone.
Should i pick the programming over oil perfume production based ?? I can’t do all of them same time cos I don’t have enough money to cover the cost.

Please I sincerely need to sort this ASAP.
Thanks in advance to everyone that will help me out. God bless you all.

Bless you, firstly what is your destiny path in life..

An ICT person has no business with making perfume.

Are you just trying to do anything just to satisfy yourself that you maximized your NYSC?

Because there free tutorials here on nairaland on soap making, perfume making and all such skills... But ICT is a different field itself. You could have even told us what you studied in school.

Pls don't rush the decisions, make choices according to your purpose in life.

1 Like

Re: A Young Graduate That’s Confused And Need Guide. by ogazi4u(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Ladylite:

Bless you, firstly what is your destiny path in life..

An ICT person has no business with making perfume.

Are you just trying to do anything just to satisfy yourself that you maximized your NYSC?

Because there free tutorials here on nairaland on soap making, perfume making and all such skills... But ICT is a different field itself. You could have even told us what you studied in school.

Pls don't rush the decisions, make choices according to your purpose in life.

Thank you for your response sir..

The essence why I want to learn Oil perfume production is so I’ve more like a side hustle while I go about job hunting.. you get??
Re: A Young Graduate That’s Confused And Need Guide. by Ladylite: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2020
ogazi4u:

Thank you for your response sir..

The essence why I want to learn Oil perfume production is so I’ve more like a side hustle while I go about job hunting.. you get??

Ok what about ICT? You only just mentioned side hustle... So what about ICT?
Re: A Young Graduate That’s Confused And Need Guide. by ogazi4u(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ladylite:

Ok what about ICT? You only just mentioned side hustle... So what about ICT?

I majored in statistics while in school. Learning python program and sql will give me a burst in my career..

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Write For Opera News / . / Empowerment: Learn Digital Marketing For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.