Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor (18957 Views)

Jolly Nyame Gets Presidential Pardon From Nigerian Council Of State / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC / Jolly Nyame's Face As He Is Jailed For 14 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by OmoManU: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2020
This to happen to Bukola Saraki one day, to Tinubu too if truly he's what he's always been accused of and many more of them. This is a landmark judgment in the history of Nigeria
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by anonimi: 11:54am On Feb 07, 2020
uruba23:
Please leave General Abacha out of this. The man saved a lot of money for Nigeria. You might not liked him but since 1999 every government had benefited one way or the other from the savings.

You are joking, right?

1 Like

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Karemarealty288(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2020
The Irony is that one of the Judges is Mary ODILI.....wife of PETER ODILI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by OmoManU: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
philip0906:

Orji Uzor Kalu is my kinsman but I would be a fool to scream witch hunt or defend him. I did not benefit anything personally from him neither is he my direct relative, so I don't give a sh1t about him...He should carry his cross by himself.

The question is, have you benefitted anything-directly from this man you're defending?

May God bless you. This is the kind of mindset most Nigerians should begin developing. This is the first Governor whose corruption case would be getting to the supreme court since 1999 I don't know if I'm right but the good thing is that we are heading towards the right direction now, at least the fact that he's gotten his own judgement now as shown that many of its are still coming in the coming years or even decades it takes time in the Nigerian judiciary system to get judgement but slowly and steadily we are eventually getting there one day it may be bukola saraki or Tinubu or fashola or just anybody I'm really really happy for this judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by lucianohase(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
But her husband also looted our state Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by DEROX: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
uruba23:

Please leave General Abacha out of this. The man saved a lot of money for Nigeria. You might not liked him but since 1999 every government had benefited one way or the other from the savings.
grin yes you are right his looted money is being retrieved from many countries across the world even 3 days ago us has submitted another one and warned that it should be put in a separate account ode.
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Agugbadin: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Citytrend:
I have no sympathy for any of these dudes who has sacked this country dry

We are supposed that Emmanuel Uduaghan and Theodore Orji are walking freely what is going on
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Charly68: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
His Marabou failed him,am sure he must have spent a lot to buy the case to no avail. God bless the judiciary and efcc
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Agugbadin: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
lucianohase:
But her husband also looted our state Rivers.

Hmmmmm, case of kettle calling pot black
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by ridbell01(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Clerverly:
Just because he is a Christian.
Everybody knows Christians don't steal, bomb or kidnapp...
Buhari is evil..
sense locate you soon..

1 Like

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by banhammy: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
So Christians too are corrupt?
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by emkz: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Reverend Jolly Nyame, deceiving us with religious titles and stealing his state's patrimony recklessly.

If you are told by a psychic that you shall be governor for eight years and a prisoner for twelve years, would you accept. Lesson: don't steal because the cost of stealing is eternal.
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by stchinedu: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
Clerverly:

Buhari is evil..

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by TrebleChamp(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
philip0906:

Since he is a christian, we should let him off the hook? You want to defend a criminal who did not give a hoot about you? Some of una be clown
Sarcasm bro...

1 Like

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by APCNig: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Clerverly:

Buhari is evil..

Lazy youth, not because he is a Southerner, but it is now because he is a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by HRMK: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
do u say it was led by mary odili?wife of former gov whose corruption case was suspended indefinitely?this is the time to open up the case!we need more of these alleged looters in jail if found guilty!
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
philip0906:

Since he is a christian, we should let him off the hook? You want to defend a criminal who did not give a hoot about you? Some of una be clown
You should brush up your sarcasm receptors!

1 Like

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Badgers14: 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Is Tuface still feeling like Jolly Nyame ? grin grin
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Mide360: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
I have the full video too

Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
DEROX:
grin yes you are right his looted money is being retrieved from many countries across the world even 3 days ago us has submitted another one and warned that it should be put in a separate account ode.
So wetin bring Ode for the matter. If you like keep discovering his saving till eternity those people in Government would be grateful for his foresight in saving by taking the money directly from the CBN and leaving trails.
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Kingmoney7: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2020
Bevista:
Wow!
as e shock u so na e shock me to bros
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by drpat1: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
uruba23:

So wetin bring Ode for the matter. If you like keep discovering his saving till eternity those people in Government would be grateful for his foresight in saving by taking the money directly from the CBN and leaving trails.

I think wetin bring Ode for the matter bi say:

Did you personnally benefit for the looted fund? I can bet you didn't sad

Do you know how many lives that would been saved if Abacha made sure that the fund was used to build highly equiped hospitals, good roads, 24/7 electricity, healthcare, social warefare etc ?

Or you prefer to spend money for burial cry embarassed rather than spend it when the pensioners and the sick were still alive?
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Yankee101: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
He helped stop fulani terrorists

He can't get justice or mercy in this govt of fulani for the fulani
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
drpat1:

I think wetin bring Ode for the matter bi say:

Did you personnally benefit for the looted fund? I can bet you didn't sad

Do you know how many lives that would been saved if Abacha made sure that the fund was used to build highly equiped hospitals, good roads, 24/7 electricity, healthcare, social warefare etc ?

Or you prefer to spend money for burial cry embarassed rather than spend it when the pensioners and the sick were still alive?
I quite agree about the pensioner aspect funny Gen Abacha's house is at Nasarawa GRA very close to the defunct Nigeria Airways estate.It was only Gen Buhari that even remember them.But let leave this matter i can't speak for him.
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by wale8486: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=Clerverly post=86450028][b]Just because he is a Christian.

mumu is ur fathers name
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Danwakae(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
philip0906:

Orji Uzor Kalu is my kinsman but I would be a fool to scream witch hunt or defend him. I did not benefit anything personally from him neither is he my direct relative, so I don't give a sh1t about him...He should carry his cross by himself.

The question is, have you benefitted anything-directly from this man you're defending?

Is it until I am benefitting that I would speak the truth ??

We should put pressure on the govt not to be selective in corruption crusade if we all want to benefit from it cos it's really killing our nation, pls go tonthe IDP and see how people are suffering despite the money budgeted , yet they are not seeing that ....they are only witch hunting for a their pocket... They are creating generational fight for themselves , some of those been witch Hunt today , their children may become president t tomorrows and do same to the leaders of today's children, they should be fair on it, yet we keep borrowing and hungry are killing us, yet they want to tax our lives sucking our last blood.

Most guys are leaving biz for crime here in the north, because it's striving , no tax, govt is not taking the right steps to arrest insecurity and they are frustrating the hardworking ones with various taxes.... We shall get there.
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by fk002: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Firmjudge:

Nrldrs won't understand.. lols

Stick to Twitter.

Lol I dey tell you
Re: Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor by Kagarko(m): 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Clerverly:

Buhari is evil..

I've Forgotten That Justice
Mary Odili is also a good Muslim from Daura.

God Bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blue Camel Criticises Oyo State Government Over Failure Of Street Lights / Wike Unveils Rivers At 50 Commemorative Logo (Photos) / Bill To Create South East Development Commission Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.