Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). (27550 Views)

Red-Hot Oshoala Fires Brace In Barcelona Ladies’ Win At Sporting Huelva / Asisat Oshoala Scores To Take Barcelona Into Champions League Semi-Final. / Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). by CORRECTMAN788: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Prompto:
Our hate dripping neighbor from the yeast side go wan commit suicide over this news.

Afonja, will you keep kwayett! Does the names Perpetual Nkwocha and Chioma Ajunwa ring bell? Now you know
Re: Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). by Prompto: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2020
I am yet to see any of the 2 win the best female player on the continent 4 times not even with the Perpetual bigot of hate voting against who God as blessed. It is not by hate bro but grace.

CORRECTMAN788:

Afonja, will you keep kwayett! Does the names Perpetual Nkwocha and Chioma Ajunwa ring bell? Now you know
Re: Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). by enomakos(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
way to go girl
Re: Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). by naptu2: 9:58am On Feb 09, 2020
naptu2:
My God! Look at that Barcelona forward line!

You have a former world player of the year on the left and one of the deadliest wingers and the best assist provider on the right and then you have the two highest goal scorers in the league in the middle.

I wish Kheira was fit.

Re: Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). by naptu2: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2020
OK, this is the real line up for today's final.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Nigerian Fans Ask Me For Money Instead Of Autographs – Alex Iwobi / Ruben Dias Wins EPL Player Of The Season Award / Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.