Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Consular Card - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Consular Card (533 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer Pt. 2 / U.S. Embassy Closes Abuja Consular Section / Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consular Card by evergreen9: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Does anyone know what the Nigerian consulate normally charge for the consular card?
Re: Consular Card by Chiiamaka: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2020
What’s consular card ?
Re: Consular Card by evergreen9: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chiiamaka:
What’s consular card ?

Benin republic, need it as a requirement from the DEI (for residence card)
Re: Consular Card by Priwillo: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
evergreen9:

The consular id can only be issued to citizens living abroad,and i want to believe that since you in the process of obtaining a resident permit in benin,you have been leaving and working there permanently,that is why you are told to get the card as part of the requirement for obtaining the permit,anything outside this,it is impossible to get the consular card.
Re: Consular Card by evergreen9: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Priwillo:
The consular id can only be issued to citizens living abroad,and i want to believe that since you in the process of obtaining a resident permit in benin,you have been leaving and working there permanently,that is why you are told to get the card as part of the requirement for obtaining the permit,anything outside this,it is impossible to get the consular card.

Yes do you know the cost?
Re: Consular Card by Priwillo: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
evergreen9:

Yes do you know the cost?
i might find out,not even the cost of it that's is the problem,it the duration and stress to get it,about 2-3months and its not still certain,u knw naija na.
Re: Consular Card by evergreen9: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Priwillo:
i might find out,not even the cost of it that's is the problem,it the duration and stress to get it,about 2-3months and its not still certain,u knw naija na.

would appreciate if you could
Re: Consular Card by Chiiamaka: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
evergreen9:

Aii.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help On IELTS / Job In Suriname / Godfrey Molen, A Nigerian Man Feeding The Hungry In Baltimore America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.