Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) (827 Views)

Forex Mastermind Group / ** First MASTERMIND Group To Make Money In Nigeria ** / Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by Fairview1: 11:04am On Feb 07, 2020
Everyone in our MASTERMIND GROUP would like to invite you to join our WhatsApp group.

We have been campaigning successfully to improve the ease of doing business in Africa, brainstorming, sharing ideas and insights on how to grow and improve Africa into a $10Tn economy by 2030.

It has involved a lot of work and lessons by businesses and individuals to overcome problems of doing business in Africa and to develop robust business partnership among its members, from 30 different sub-saharan African countries.

We know that this is the best platform to seek out for people with the right mindset to drive this vision and we thought you would be a great instrument to the group, especially if you have a varied knowledge of Finance, Leadership, Business, Governance and Life among several other things.

We know you will enjoy being a member as much as we would want you to join us.

Let us know what you think about this proposition by leaving your contact below.

Only serious entrepreneurs with an existing businesses and an exciting business ideas. No room for passive members as that may warrant you to be evicted 7 days after your induction and the group doesn't get any response from you.
Re: Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by Fairview1: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Below was the converner's public address yesterday.(A Ugandan) as he went further in detailing the group how he raised money to run his Global Logistic and Haulage Company.

Drop your contact if interested.

Re: Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by padresuks: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Interested
Re: Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 16, 2020
Drop a whatsapp link
Re: Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by olaboy33(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2020
Fairview1:
Everyone in our MASTERMIND GROUP would like to invite you to join our WhatsApp group.

We have been campaigning successfully to improve the ease of doing business in Africa, brainstorming, sharing ideas and insights on how to grow and improve Africa into a $10Tn economy by 2030.

It has involved a lot of work and lessons by businesses and individuals to overcome problems of doing business in Africa and to develop robust business partnership among its members, from 30 different sub-saharan African countries.

We know that this is the best platform to seek out for people with the right mindset to drive this vision and we thought you would be a great instrument to the group, especially if you have a varied knowledge of Finance, Leadership, Business, Governance and Life among several other things.

We know you will enjoy being a member as much as we would want you to join us.

Let us know what you think about this proposition by leaving your contact below.

Only serious entrepreneurs with an existing businesses and an exciting business ideas. No room for passive members as that may warrant you to be evicted 7 days after your induction and the group doesn't get any response from you.

Read through your diary, I must say I've got a lot to learn from you. I'm currently around the age you were in 2010.

Currently on my NYSC, I need directions and mentorship on the new life to come.
Please i would love if you could give me some guidelines. Here is my whatsapp line +2348170379990.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by sjules(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Still taking in people?
Re: Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by Aquilazng(m): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
I love this thread. U can add
Zero eight zero nine one one one 7809 to the group thanks
Re: Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by criuze(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Join Sub-saharan African Entrepreneurs' Mastermind Group(whatsapp) by Fairview1: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2021
olaboy33:

Read through your diary, I must say I've got a lot to learn from you. I'm currently around the age you were in 2010.

Currently on my NYSC, I need directions and mentorship on the new life to come.
Please i would love if you could give me some guidelines. Here is my whatsapp line +2348170379990.

Thanks.

Are you still interested?

(1) (Reply)

Make $175k Weekly From Facebook With This Weird Experiment / Make 10k Weekly With Just One time 1,500naira Fee (payment Proof) / Weird Ways Students Hustle To Make Money - Makelyfe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.