Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? (25171 Views)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by logon599: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2020
h
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by mcbliss: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2020
While in PRI 5, my agric science tutor was teaching on reproduction in plants.
Then he threw a radom question, there are two types of reproduction, sexual and ??......./..

OK, here is the thing, something dropped in my mind, buh I was waiting for the 'brainny' guys to give their answers, well since none was coming FORTH, I raised up my hand, was called upon, stood up with an Aura of confidence and said
HOMOSEXUAL

You could imagine the laughter cheesy grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by jamesfadairo(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2020
Romanoff:
Economics.

Law of supply and demand.

Teacher asked, " what happens if you made a lot of zobo and no one is buying it?

My answer. "Na to die by drinking excessive zobo o"

grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai, this can never be true oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by azadus18: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2020
lemme see down nd read lies

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Equity15(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2020
not me Sha..e get one class mate like that then, nigga was asked what the formulae for the area of a circle..and the nigga confidently stood up and said circumference..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Wyzzhi22: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2020
T-Classic joins Sony Music West Africa... Good news for him.. See the gist below

https://abegabeg.com/sony-music-west-africa-smwa-welcomes-t-classic-to-the-label/
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Sunnybabe(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2020
mine was in higher institution then, the lecturer asked us the meaning of "route" and I shouted the meaning in Yoruba as "opopona" Na so one city guy said "see as the one dey talk lyk babalawo (herbalist) which kind conc. Yoruba be that". that's how all of the class burst into laughter including the lecturer self

14 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Topmaike007(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Briefly discuss in exam question, and I end up discussing with my colleague, can't forget that day I stood for complete 45 minutes without writing in 3 unit course...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 08, 2020
I remember our igbo exam that they told us to write a letter to the school. Since I am bad at igbo I just wrote the question back and submitted it. I grew up in Abuja so...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by illicit(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2020
Topmaike007:
Briefly discuss in exam question, and I end up discussing with my colleague, can't forget that day I stand for complete 45 minutes without writing in 3 unit course...
Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by drezzyx(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2020
This is my own

I thought I was dull in school but I still remember answering*_"a noun is a name of a pencil amina plate of beans.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by suremahn(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2020
mine was madddd

I was in primary school then our teacher gave example......

long longer longest

short shorter shortest

loud louder loudest

then class work and my answers

good gooder goodest

wife wifer wifest

bad bader badest

baby babier babiest

I was so flogged that day ehn madd experience

12 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Righteousness89(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Funny!
I remember in my Jss 3 in a military school.

French Examnation. We were asked to write a letter in French language or something like that..

I looked up and down with no hope of what to write. Time was ticking fast. I Quickly turned back to page one and copied out the comprehension passage given to us, not knowing what I was writing.

Funny, Fortunately and Miraculously I passed with a credit..

13 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Romanoff(f): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2020
jamesfadairo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai, this can never be true oo

The woman was always using zobo for example ni

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Hferryman(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2020
I was in 100lvl in Unilorin, i remember vividly when i stood up to answered my GNS lecturer.

he asked us to translate Yoruba statement to English language ..

"Mo wa class lana amo wiwa ti mowa mo pe de"

Well i stood up with full confidence and said

" i came to class yesterday but came i came i came late"

Na that same year i graduated.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by cRobo: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2020
don't forget to look up

azadus18:
lemme see down nd read lies

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by prciouschika(f): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Time to give out lies wink cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Topmaike007(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Do I even answer off point?

The day I was asked the meaning of sanguine in temperament! I didn't hear well I thought it was sardine, that was how I started talking about sardine. Everyone was taken aback as I was serious in my description.

I got myself later and was so filled with shame that they nearly named me SARDINE
lolz
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Topmaike007(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2020
MDsambo:
A friend was once asked to define independence, dude just stood up with full confidence and said:

"African independent television"
lolz
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Joystark(f): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2020
christejames:

say your 'chickness' no start today *winks*

Which one is Chickeness again bayi?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by benny4wax(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2020
Mine happened when I was in secondary school. Amuwo Odofin Senior High School Mile 2, Lagos. Back then due to one or two things, I decided to change from Science class in SS 1 to Art in SS 2.

It was my first day in Art class and the first subject of the day was Literature. we read a poem titled African thunder storm by David Rubadiri. After reading the poem,the Literature teacher looked at me and asked me "what is the subject matter of this poem" . I for just keep quiet ooo, but my I too know will not allow me so I replied with all boldness "the subject matter is solid, liquid and gas". grin grin grin grin grin

The kind laugh wey dem laugh me that day eh, it felt as if the ground should just open up and swallow me. Till date (5 years after graduating from the University) my secondary school mates still call me solid, liquid and gas.

I later got to find out that just like me the literature teacher was also having his first class as a teacher in the school. I went on to become the best literature student in the school. (I think that experience was the driving force for me later becoming the best Art student in the school till I wrote my WAEC and graduated from there).

20 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by alphajerus(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Had this dude in front seat in class, a friend of mine scammed during a computer class.
Teacher was like what is an OR logic gate?
my friend wisperd to the dude in front to say the answer was ORANGE JUICE. lo and behold dude stood up in class and answered straight up that the answer was ORANGE JUICE. i cant forget in a hurry that sound of rushing wind of laughter and the look on our techers face. she was very dissapointed.
dude is a graduate now running his package.

15 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2020
“i don’t know maths”

In primary 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Hakeem12(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Back in jss1, we were taking question tags. The teacher was asking questions like:
1. He was there, and he would point out anyone to turn it into a question tag, which would be wasn't he?
This went on and on. Then he made another statement:
Seyi bought a car, and he pointed at kunle. The guy didn't disappoint. He replied boughtn't he? I laughed so hard, I nearly passed out.

In another class, we were discussing rocks and this same guy, Kunle was staring out the window the whole time. The teacher asked him to name two varieties of rocks. He replied: "Examples of rock sir? Aso rock, Eternal rock of ages.

Mine wasn't a question, I got carried away or something that day. The English teacher came in earlier than he was supposed to, using another teacher's time. He set his book on the table and said: " What is the agenda for today? "
I looked at him and said: "it is what are the agenda, not what is the agenda, don't make me laugh." The whole class was stunned including the teacher, I was drenched in sweat immediately I said it. To add to my woes, he asked: "What did you just say?" Since God himself had turned his back on me that day, I replied: "A complete sentence without a single mistake Sir. ". I was flogged on the assembly ground.

20 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by OKOATA(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2020
That will is still good, was writing exams in sec school and forgot the spelling of color, I crack my head tire.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Benwallt(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Mine was " Sir, this question is not correct " my people, d question asked killed my brain instantly. I was sent out of the class n never to return until I come up with correct question. My parent had to beg at the end sha.

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Sirwallace(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2020
We were in our year 5 and as the constitution in the departmental election, we are the one to conduct the election for year 2 to year 4 students.

Our level advisor came in to select electoral officers including electoral petition chairman through election among my peers.

3 guys showed interest for the chairman electoral petition chairman.

Na so advisor started throwing question to the candidates, simply 'what is the function of election petition chairman'

Na so one of my G among the candidate said "election petition chairman is the person that "petit" election".

Na so everybody burst into laughter including the lecturer.

That dude lost the post and got a name that day. If I see him tomorrow, I would call him Petit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nickshrapnel: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2020
My project supervisor told us not to go home during the break so we would finish our project on time, but I defied him and went home. When we resumed, he asked me why I went home, I told him I was very sick.
He didn't believe me so he told me to write a letter to the HOD, Dean and some other people telling them why I failed to adhere to his orders, then he told me to bring a hospital report to him to confirm that I was indeed sick, next thing I asked was how many copies do you want sir?

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Principal: Mr man, how come you passed 9 subjects and failed only English?

Me: sir, dont mind the examiners, they said I passed 9 subjects and failed English, which language did I use in writing thr subjects I passed l?

15 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Thazard(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2020
etibaba:
Back in 300lv a lecturer announced in class that he will be running an oral Assessment on his course and that would be his CA, funny enough I haven't seen his course material before that day, so it got to my turn and he asked me a question (a question that requires a direct answer) since I had no idea I kept on trying to use biological terms to confuse him, the next thing I heard from him was "is something wrong with you upstairs".

Body weak me immediately.
Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by Tunbolity(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Mine was back in JSS Agricultural Science class, the teacher asked the name of animals that live in the water and my classmate answered; "aquatic animal". He then asked the name of the one that lives on land, and another classmate replied by saying; " terrestrial animal". He proceeded to the 3rd question by asking the name of animals that live both on land and water; I answered by saying; "aqua-terre animals" and the whole class burst out laughing, the man got furious and spanked me.

Another one was at French class and we wanted to read a comprehension passage from our French textbook, the title was "Au Marche" meaning, "At the Market". The French teacher usually leads while we chorused, so, he started from the title; " Au Marche" and the entire class chorused "Au Marche" with phonetic pronunciation of "Oh Marr Shey" while only me said; "O ma se oo" which is a Yoruba exclamation or expression for a sad/unfortunate situation, and the whole class erupted in laughter, the teacher asked who was that and they pointed at me. Come and beating on that day.

26 Likes

Re: What Was Your Craziest Answer To A Question In School? by eldervine: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2020
When I was absent minded during a government class and my teacher suddenly pointed at me and asked me the full meaning of PDP

Guess what I answered

People Decieving People

Omo the class went mad that day

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Introduces Three Testing Methods For 2013 UTME / Is Second Class Upper Still Possible.?? / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.