Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (107896 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Akalia(m): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
I need interpretations for the following recurring dreams :

(1) Driving myself in car
(2) Being driven by someone in a car
(3) I see myself at times wearing an army camouflage. Related to this is seeing myself wielding a gun.
(4) To be giving a phone number in the dream by someone but I forget the digits when I wake up.

I will appreciate every holy spirit led interpretation. Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ecowas: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Akalia:
I need interpretations for the following recurring dreams :

(1) Driving myself in car
(2) Being driven by someone in a car
(3) I see myself at times wearing an army camouflage. Related to this is seeing myself wielding a gun.
(4) To be giving a phone number in the dream by someone but I forget the digits when I wake up.

I will appreciate every holy spirit led interpretation. Thanks.

Yinkaadesegha respond now

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2020
ecowas:

Yinkaadesegha respond now

When you are in car and driving it, it shows you are in control of your destiny, a car in a dream signifies destiny and you drives it make its a good dream.
When someone drives you simply means someone else is in charge and is the one controlling your destiny
When you wear an army camouflage with a gun in the dream signifies victory, and the Lord is equipping you to fight and win spiritual battles.
Giving a phone number in the dream is that there is someone the lord want to connect you with but the enemies has seen it and they are trying to block. Pray for God's intervention. Remain blessed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Cation25(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
A situation where you see yourself naked in the public, what does that signify

Again, a leaking roof( raining, and it is coming via your ceiling)

Thirdly, you were given a car in a dream and someone collected it, you pursued and recovered it but discovered it was not as new as the original one given but people around you convinced you that it is the same thing...

I need holy spirit led interpretations to this dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by oscarvicto(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ive been seeing myself several times in the dream in my university days that i paased out since 2010

I also see myself around snakes, but they cant just harm me...

Please kindly interprete these dreams
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Cation25:
A situation where you see yourself naked in the public, what does that signify

Again, a leaking roof( raining, and it is coming via your ceiling)

Thirdly, you were given a car in a dream and someone collected it, you pursued and recovered it but discovered it was not as new as the original one given but people around you convinced you that it is the same thing...

I need holy spirit led interpretations to this dreams

Praise God...
Question one and two are the same....it's a serious warning from the lord, check your life style and pray against shame, disgrace and repreoach. When you are naked in public, it signifies in the next couple of days the dreamer will experience shame, disgrace, even reproach that will make you feel so inferior. Please pray with psalm 25.2.... with fasting and midnight prayers.

The third one is telling the dreamer that the destiny has been hijacked by the forces of darkness and he must pray very hard to recover it speedily...... Please use Joel 2.25 and pray with it. Please you need to move closer to God for you to fulfil your destiny. Stay blessed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
oscarvicto:
Ive been seeing myself several times in the dream in my university days that i paased out since 2010

I also see myself around snakes, but they cant just harm me...

Please kindly interprete these dreams

Please pray against the spirit of backwardness, your little prayers you made to God prevent the enemies from hurting you but you still need the baptism of fire. Praise God.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ecowas: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ok l had this dream in which a girl dark in complexion wearing a red sleevless top and a red jumper bought me a new phone and I waited for her and her elder sister ran past me like a whirl wind with a reflective sunlike skin and when the girl in question that bought me the phone came she took the phone from me and was fixing it and I put my hands round her shoulders we walked to about 800metres and when I got to junction looked like a park, she sells food in a push cart and baked a big bread and she chopped the top part of it saying it was bitten by rat and while she was still configuring my phone she said she was going to the east and together with her elder sister and I turned to collect my phone then in the process I woke up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
ecowas:
Ok l had this dream in which a girl dark in complexion wearing a red sleevless top and a red jumper bought me a new phone and I waited for her and her elder sister ran past me like a whirl wind with a reflective sunlike skin and when the girl in question that bought me the phone came she took the phone from me and was fixing it and I put my hands round her shoulders we walked to about 800metres and when I got to junction looked like a park, she sells food in a push cart and baked a big bread and she chopped the top part of it saying it was bitten by rat and while she was still configuring my phone she said she was going to the east and together with her elder sister and I turned to collect my phone then in the process I woke up.

When you woke up how did you feel? If you felt bad that shows you show pray against sexual demons who is trying to influence you. But if when you woke up you felt happy or cool it shows you have been given access to connect to your helpers via the power of prayers to God.... It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ecowas: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

When you woke up how did you feel? If you felt bad that shows you show pray against sexual demons who is trying to influence you. But if when you woke up you felt happy or cool it shows you have been given access to connect to your helpers via the power of prayers to God.... It is well.
I didn't feel bad anyway, thanks, wish you had done interpretation way long, I should have known the meaning of some of my weird dreams.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chichimezie(f): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Gudpm... I always ave d dream of seeing myself in a class either as a teacher or a student and it keep reoccurring... Wat does it mean
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:36am On Feb 09, 2020
chichimezie:
Gudpm... I always ave d dream of seeing myself in a class either as a teacher or a student and it keep reoccurring... Wat does it mean

Praise God......
If those classes you see yourself are the classes you have gone through before e.g. seeing yourself in former university you graduated from, or former secondary school etc. ...it's indicate setback, pray against the spirit of failure and backwardness. But if the class you are in is a class you have not being it shows God is trying to impact to you new knowledge, divine wisdom, ideas..... to you that will move your life forward beyond your expectations, seeing yourself teaching shows you have great things to offer and people are going to benefit from your knowledge. My advice to you is to relax and move closer to God for His plans to manifest in your life. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by buchisom1(m): 5:33am On Feb 09, 2020
How do u explain or interpret dis dream...I saw myself collecting big frozen chicken (cartoon) letr I dropped I came back and told the person dat gave me dat I want to change it coz d ice in it has melted so d man took d chicken to get me anoda won dat was were I was waiting I wokeup.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Amireel: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2020
HI yinka, please how do you explain a dream that ;
1. Saw you self in an environment that looks like your secondary school but then the faces in it are fron your present work place.

2. Same dream the environment changed and you saw yourself with some strange people and a familiar face from the BigBrotherNaija house FRODD. The house had no chairs we all stood and it's more like rapture or something was taking place. Cos I saw fire and water fighting. Fire was coming towards the building we were situated but water from the ocean rolled up massively both detours buildings but the house I was in with those strange faces and one familiar face FRODD did not fall.

3.same dream the next block, was the friends I said I know from my work place were suppose to do their wedding there. That building did not also fall from the fire and water but their cake and item 7 was washed away. But he wedding still took place after the atmosphere was calm.

I actually woke up when I saw myself trying to leave that house with strange faces to the next building were my friends from work place were..please interpret
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by chichimezie(f): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tanks bro
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by finni(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
What does it mean when you speak in tongues in your dream even when you can't do that in real life?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mastertunji(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
I dreamt 3 different times that I was swimming with girls in a river.
Kindly interprete it for me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
buchisom1:
How do u explain or interpret dis dream...I saw myself collecting big frozen chicken (cartoon) letr I dropped I came back and told the person dat gave me dat I want to change it coz d ice in it has melted so d man took d chicken to get me anoda won dat was were I was waiting I wokeup.

Happy Sunday all, I trust you had a wonderful time with the Lord today......, HALLELUJAH
Please be contented with what the Lord gives to you, don't miss your blessings by lack of contentment and most of it all the Lord is saying you should be appreciative. If care is not taken you will wait in the dream and never get another one. Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Amireel:
HI yinka, please how do you explain a dream that ;
1. Saw you self in an environment that looks like your secondary school but then the faces in it are fron your present work place.

2. Same dream the environment changed and you saw yourself with some strange people and a familiar face from the BigBrotherNaija house FRODD. The house had no chairs we all stood and it's more like rapture or something was taking place. Cos I saw fire and water fighting. Fire was coming towards the building we were situated but water from the ocean rolled up massively both detours buildings but the house I was in with those strange faces and one familiar face FRODD did not fall.

3.same dream the next block, was the friends I said I know from my work place were suppose to do their wedding there. That building did not also fall from the fire and water but their cake and item 7 was washed away. But he wedding still took place after the atmosphere was calm.

I actually woke up when I saw myself trying to leave that house with strange faces to the next building were my friends from work place were..please interpret

-- Please pray for your employer and the company or industry you are working for...... I pray you and your colleagues at work will not start looking for job.
-- Still continuation of the dream, I see you getting another job which you will be on you toes with the terms and condition of the job but I see you enduring and still not satisfied.
Please pray for your organization or the company you work for. Your friend who is about to get married will survive despite the ups and down of the situation if he allows God to take over his boat. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
finni:
What does it mean when you speak in tongues in your dream even when you can't do that in real life?

God want to give you the gift of speaking in tongues, please pray for it now with John14.14. He has a purpose for your life. God loves you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
mastertunji:
I dreamt 3 different times that I was swimming with girls in a river.
Kindly interprete it for me.

You are wallowing with water spirit, please you need deliverance or else you will not achieve something good in life. Those girls are spirit and if care is not taken you will me having sex with them in the dream, this will chase away good things from you, you need deliverance. Bless you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by stevebent(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Pls I need your contact number.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Yomiside1(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

pleasae i need your email
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cakephp:
Please what does it mean when one is always flying in the air in dreams.
Thanks

Isaiah 40.31....but they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
If there are people chasing you and you suddenly start to fly its a good dream, but you still need to be more prayerful and stick to a fervent prayer life.
But a person who is always flying in the dream without being chased may have been captured by some forces of darkness. As long as you are flying in the dream, it tells that your spirit man has being possessed by witchcraft control and its manipulation. Please pray like a wounded lion and you shall be delivered. Goodnight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Amireel: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Thanks for the insight into my dream @yinkaadesegha... God bless.

-- Please pray for your employer and the company or industry you are working for...... I pray you and your colleagues at work will not start looking for job.
-- Still continuation of the dream, I see you getting another job which you will be on you toes with the terms and condition of the job but I see you enduring and still not satisfied.
Please pray for your organization or the company you work for. Your friend who is about to get married will survive despite the ups and down of the situation if he allows God to take over his boat. It is well.[/quote]
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kimanna: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Please check your mail
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by slinkky(m): 3:27am On Feb 10, 2020
What does it mean to be driven in a car by a late brother. Because I often dream that we are in a car with my late brother and he is the one driving.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Oshin56(m): 6:50am On Feb 10, 2020
What does it mean in your dream you bought rice and beans for yourself and your Oga at work ate little from it and later gave you the remaining to eat and you ate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by eshadiamond(f): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2020
What does it mean to be in a classroom writing exams and was only able to answer 2 out of 3 questions and d person could recongnise one of the invigilator from her uni days.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.