Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108093 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Good morning sir, i had a dream that I was in my father's house at the bankony, when some tug Guys came and was trying to attack me. So i quickly rush to my father's room to report so I met him and my step mother and a little fair girl that seems to be one of my step mum daughter child. So my father came out and shout and drove those tug away. But my surprise is when I woke up is that , I have left that house since 10yrs ago and my father is dead since 2008. I only go in once in 2016 when I lost my brother in fire out break in one of the room in the same house. Please sir what does this dream means.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
nerolistick:

good morning man of God.
may God continue to strengthen you for the good job you doing.
I dreamt were I find myself in a friend place that is a lady, and this lady have a younger sis. in dat dream they was a big problem the young sis was barricade by people, and she need to move from that place, so diff people were shouting she can't go are elder sis was with her but it the younger sis that they blocked from moving.

suddenly I find myself in a place and I saw a lady saying I we just go now, and the people were saying u can go now, and dis lady keep repeating dat she we go oooo and they responded you can go, so the lady left that place but one of the guys follow the lady and about to stop her to know if she is the one they are preventing from passing, so I intervene b4 they guy got close to the lady, so the lady just keep going.

after some minutes I saw that my friend dat they blocked her younger sister not to pass, she came close 2 me and say we can now go, me na worried what about ur younger sis, she said she as pass, I na ask were i mean how she explained to me, I never knew it was the lady dat what saying I will just go and they responded that she can go thou dress in way that I myself couldn't recognized her and we left, already her sis as got home and later those guys realised she as passed they now looking for her in there house. then I woke up.
thanks

Good afternoon sir, the Lord is telling you to help whenever you have the capability of helping and don't waste time before you do it. Don't descriminat when you have the power to do so, who knows you might be saving a life that is so dear to you.
Hebrews 13.2....Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Think about it. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
OLAFIMIX:

Good morning sir, more anointing and God bless you real for this wonderful works here.
I had this dream, I saw myself going somewhere, I was looking for vehicle. I noticed the lane I was buses were not forth coming. I changed to another lane, a bus (yellow bus the one Use in Lagos State) stopped and picked me. One of the passengers doesn't have money, the bus conductor was given him money. I found myself reading a book inside the bus. Who gave me the book I don't know but the person name was written on the book.

A former colleague of mine who I have not seen for three years now was preaching to us. She wrote down her preaching we were reading it. I saw myself reading the bible the chapter I was reading was in the New Testament (that chapter was not in the Bible) I was saying it to myself in that dream that people doesn't know that such chapter existed in the Bible

I was going to CMS very early in the morning, It was still dark, people has not start going out. I don't want to take public bus, cos i was thinking my money won't be enough, I had 600. A private white space bus just called CMS, I rushed to him, he said its 150 to CMS. I want to sit at the back but changed my mind and sat at the front with the driver. I was trying to shut the door, to key together, he asked me to leave it. I was using my seatbelt when his phone rang, it was his mother that was calling him. I was telling my self, let me charge my phone with his car charger when I woke up.

The Lord is telling you not to limit yourself, you should try and explore opportunities around you, don't be stagnated to a sport. By doing that, the Lord will show light into your life which will make you discover new things that people never thought of and lead you to your destiny. But you still need Christ in your life to be fulfilled in life. God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kemzeee1:
Good morning sir, i had a dream that I was in my father's house at the bankony, when some tug Guys came and was trying to attack me. So i quickly rush to my father's room to report so I met him and my step mother and a little fair girl that seems to be one of my step mum daughter child. So my father came out and shout and drove those tug away. But my surprise is when I woke up is that , I have left that house since 10yrs ago and my father is dead since 2008. I only go in once in 2016 when I lost my brother in fire out break in one of the room in the same house. Please sir what does this dream means.

Please pray hard about foundational problems that is dragging you backward, please pray against spirit of backwardness, setback and deal with foundational problems.

Psalm 11.3..If the foundations be destroyed,What can the righteous do? Call on God to visit your foundation with fire.

Deut 1.6-7....The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates..
Exo 14.15...And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

Pray and ask God to move your life forward. Pray against spirit of backwardness. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good evening everyone. The Lord will bless us all in Jesus name. He will show us mercy and meet us all at our point of need in Jesus name, He will show up whenever we call him. A life without Jesus Christ is a life without purpose because no matter what you become on earth if you don't have a relationship with Jesus, all is vanity. You will end your life in hell and i pray that will not be our portion in Jesus name. Please let us try and run away from sin for our testimony to manifest. For those of us asking for our number, 07066526207 this is our watsap number. Please no calls. Romans 5.19...For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. Only sms or watsapp. I beg you in Jesus name, let us comply for God to show up big time for us in Jesus name. PLEASE NO CALLS, ONLY SMS OR WATSAP. God bless us all together in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nephilim: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Good evening everyone. The Lord will bless us all in Jesus name. He will show us mercy and meet us all at our point of need in Jesus name, He will show up whenever we call him. A life without Jesus Christ is a life without purpose because no matter what you become on earth if you don't have a relationship with Jesus, all is vanity. You will end your life in hell and i pray that will not be our portion in Jesus name. Please let us try and run away from sin for our testimony to manifest. For those of us asking for our number, 07066526207 this is our watsap number. Please no calls. Romans 5.19...For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. Only sms or watsapp. I beg you in Jesus name, let us comply for God to show up big time for us in Jesus name. PLEASE NO CALLS, ONLY SMS OR WATSAP. God bless us all together in Jesus name.
Thank you Amen!
Please I had a dream:
1. I was outside dancing when this very beautiful fair lady like my younger brother's female friend came to meet me and ask of my brother but I told her he's not around and then she was just looking at me smiling, and then I entered into the house, into my room but when I came out to the Parlor, she was already there sitting and trying to clean up and arrange the Parlor! And I was like well maybe she can join us for fellowship since it's Sunday.

2. I saw a plank on a waterbody like sea/ocean and on that plank were different animals such as lion, crocodile and others, then I saw this small white bird flying, as it flew towards those animals, those animals jump and aim for it, but the higher they jump the higher the bird flew and they couldn't catch it and they all fell inside the water.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nephilim:

Thank you Amen!
Please I had a dream:
1. I was outside dancing when this very beautiful fair lady like my younger brother's female friend came to meet me and ask of my brother but I told her he's not around and then she was just looking at me smiling, and then I entered into the house, into my room but when I came out to the Parlor, she was already there sitting and trying to clean up and arrange the Parlor! And I was like well maybe she can join us for fellowship since it's Sunday.

2. I saw a plank on a waterbody like sea/ocean and on that plank were different animals such as lion, crocodile and others, then I saw this small white bird flying, as it flew towards those animals, those animals jump and aim for it, but the higher they jump the higher the bird flew and they couldn't catch it and they all fell inside the water.

Please be careful of strange ladies, I pray you will not be deceived into destruction. The second dream is telling you that not all that you see you eat, be wise. Good night.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ruth002: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Good morning Sir, thank you so much for interpreting our dreams.

in a dream last night, it was like i was in a wedding ceremony, a lot of rice, food was served and reserved for me in a flask.

What could this mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:21am On Mar 10, 2020
ruth002:
Good morning Sir, thank you so much for interpreting our dreams.

in a dream last night, it was like i was in a wedding ceremony, a lot of rice, food was served and reserved for me in a flask.

What could this mean.

There will be celebration coming your way soon.... a very close person will be celebrated. God bless and sorry for replying late.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Gud morning prophet.. Thanks for the good work you are doing. Pls, I will appreciate if u can help me interprete this dream.

I saw someone showing me round a building filled with shops and each shop with flat screen TV infront of it. Some flat screen big, some small, some faulty with minor fault and some not working so wen we got to the last one the person said its my own that I should enter but inside is a big flat screen TV and I said but this is not working the person said its just a minor fault so I entered wen I entered I saw a wheel chair inside the place as well and as I was about working on the screen I just heard someone's voice from the wheel chair and I was frightened and woke up.

Pls, help me Sir because am perplexed.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hamstrong001:
Gud morning prophet.. Thanks for the good work you are doing. Pls, I will appreciate if u can help me interprete this dream.

I saw someone showing me round a building filled with shops and each shop with flat screen TV infront of it. Some flat screen big, some small, some faulty with minor fault and some not working so wen we got to the last one the person said its my own that I should enter but inside is a big flat screen TV and I said but this is not working the person said its just a minor fault so I entered wen I entered I saw a wheel chair inside the place as well and as I was about working on the screen I just heard someone's voice from the wheel chair and I was frightened and woke up.

Pls, help me Sir because am perplexed.

Don't be baffled, the Lord just revealed a truth that was hidden to you.... The Lord is telling you to be careful of the kind of so-called favour a person will present to you soon, it's an evil plot disguised to be good. Don't accept it and be more careful. Ask God to bless the work of your hands. Henceforth always pray with psalm 91 everyday, and read psalm 3, 27, 30 before you sleep at night. God will expose every wolf in sheep clothing in your life in Jesus name. Have a great day.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kenneygirl(f): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Don't be baffled, the Lord just revealed a truth that was hidden to you.... The Lord is telling you to be careful of the kind of so-called favour a person will present to you soon, it's an evil plot disguised to be good. Don't accept it and be more careful. Ask God to bless the work of your hands. Henceforth always pray with psalm 91 everyday, and read psalm 3, 27, 30 before you sleep at night. God will expose every wolf in sheep clothing in your life in Jesus name. Have a great day.
I keep dreaming of abroad but I'm still in Nigeria
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kenneygirl:
I keep dreaming of abroad but I'm still in Nigeria

Please pray for the will of God to come to pass in your life. If it's God's will for you to leave Nigeria, it will surely come to pass at its appointed timing. Please pray with Ephesians 5.17. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ruth002: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Thank you so much.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kenneygirl(f): 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Please pray for the will of God to come to pass in your life. If it's God's will for you to leave Nigeria, it will surely come to pass at its appointed timing. Please pray with Ephesians 5.17. Thanks
I have others tho,but can't post them here
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mickolad(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good evening MOG. I will appreciate if you can interpret my dream.

Often dream of my late dad that died 2014. But in my dream, I feel sorry for him when he woke up in the dream as if he his not dead.

I dreamt of seeing my myself with my old skool secondary school mate playing in the class together. School have graduated 8years back. This dream comes consecutively and sooner I got suspension at work for no genuine reason and am a PRAYER TYPE..
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Sweeetheart(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2020
morning sir yinkaadesegha

I need your interpretation in this dream

there was a guy I met in my service year, he was a barber in fact the person barbing my hair. I just saw him along the road I was walking and I was surprise to see him on the road walking with his bags in his hand. I heard him saying we should be going and I asked where he said to my house but my mind wasn't settled with that as I was living alone in the dream but I've to told him I stay with my brother and his wife and we started looking for some friends and family he had where I stay but it appeared many of them were avoiding him as well, so I stylishly leave him behind and I woke up

please what does this mean because is over 2yrs that I spoke and see this guy.

thanks in anticipation
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by favouredon(f): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Good morning sir. May God continue to strengthen you and your ministry. I had a dream of breaking an average coconut and to my surprise, the coconut had several others inside of it. I opened one and it also had several smaller ones inside. Then i opened another one that has water, I was drinking the water but a thought came to me while in the dream that i wasn't supposed to eat in the dream the I spat it out. All of these was inside one coconut.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Whyzaid(f): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Good morning sir! pls I had this dream, i entered this big hall with a friend, occupied with people and someone was at the front calling people's name for prize then someone told my friend that they have been calling her name since, and almost immediately my name was called and I went to collect the gift but discovered I was given a small drum. Pls what could this mean

2. Saw myself in a gathering like a church, and the man at the podium called me to give me something but I was standing at the back, so he gave it to a man very close to him to give it to me and he left. Pls what's the meaning. Thanks so much
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by conscienceman4(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2020
If one dreamt and saw his wife bathing outside with the likelihood of the husband younger brother seeing her. Then the husband was angry over why she should be bathing outside.
{lease help with the interpretation.
Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by 1cent: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good evening, can you help me interpret this dream. I saw myself in a friend house with her brother. They were eating a party jollof rice which belongs to me, they took chicken which belongs to me I was not happy because of the chicken she took. She showed me a big cooler full of jollof and fried rice with fish and chicken. When I saw the chicken on the rice, I was so happy that I still have chicken to eat. I was thinking the rice is too much for me to finish, so I was putting some rice into take away to put in that my friend freezer when I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Isiluv247(f): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Someone told me about a dream she dreamt about someone else's death, dat on Facebook, it was written rest in peace (RIP), that it was one of her friends dat lives on abroad that gave her the news of death of my friend, what does it mean, interpret it for?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 3:42am On Mar 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Thanks prophet... Ur anointing will not run dry
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:52am On Mar 12, 2020
Mickolad:
Good evening MOG. I will appreciate if you can interpret my dream.

Often dream of my late dad that died 2014. But in my dream, I feel sorry for him when he woke up in the dream as if he his not dead.

I dreamt of seeing my myself with my old skool secondary school mate playing in the class together. School have graduated 8years back. This dream comes consecutively and sooner I got suspension at work for no genuine reason and am a PRAYER TYPE..

Please pray against the spirit of backwardness. There is a strong spirit drawing you back to the beginning. You need to address that spirit immediately and be genuinely born again.
Please pray with exodus 14.15...ask God to show you mercy and move you forward. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Sweeetheart:
morning sir yinkaadesegha

I need your interpretation in this dream

there was a guy I met in my service year, he was a barber in fact the person barbing my hair. I just saw him along the road I was walking and I was surprise to see him on the road walking with his bags in his hand. I heard him saying we should be going and I asked where he said to my house but my mind wasn't settled with that as I was living alone in the dream but I've to told him I stay with my brother and his wife and we started looking for some friends and family he had where I stay but it appeared many of them were avoiding him as well, so I stylishly leave him behind and I woke up

please what does this mean because is over 2yrs that I spoke and see this guy.

thanks in anticipation

Pray against evil visitors.....a strange person will come to your life very soon, male or female but you need to be careful about them. It's a parable it may not necessarily be that person you saw but expect someone soon and you need to be careful and more prayerful. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=favouredon post=87341516]Good morning sir. May God continue to strengthen you and your ministry. I had a dream of breaking an average coconut and to my surprise, the coconut had several others inside of it. I opened one and it also had several smaller ones inside. Then i opened another one that has water, I was drinking the water but a thought came to me while in the dream that i wasn't supposed to eat in the dream the I spat it out. All of these was inside

I see your efforts being fruitful, don't stop praying until you get what you want. God is involve in your story. Bless God. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
favouredon:
Good morning sir. May God continue to strengthen you and your ministry. I had a dream of breaking an average coconut and to my surprise, the coconut had several others inside of it. I opened one and it also had several smaller ones inside. Then i opened another one that has water, I was drinking the water but a thought came to me while in the dream that i wasn't supposed to eat in the dream the I spat it out. All of these was inside one coconut.

I see your efforts being fruitful, don't stop praying until you get what you want. God is involve in your story. Bless God. Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Sweeetheart(m): 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray against evil visitors.....a strange person will come to your life very soon, male or female but you need to be careful about them. It's a parable it may not necessarily be that person you saw but expect someone soon and you need to be careful and more prayerful. Thanks

thanks sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Whyzaid:
Good morning sir! pls I had this dream, i entered this big hall with a friend, occupied with people and someone was at the front calling people's name for prize then someone told my friend that they have been calling her name since, and almost immediately my name was called and I went to collect the gift but discovered I was given a small drum. Pls what could this mean

2. Saw myself in a gathering like a church, and the man at the podium called me to give me something but I was standing at the back, so he gave it to a man very close to him to give it to me and he left. Pls what's the meaning. Thanks so much

What are you doing for God? Are you a Christian? God has given you a gift that should be used in His house to make people happy. If you are not a worker in the church please try and join the workforce of your church and start doing something for God. The gift God gave you is to make people happy. Pray for more illumination and start doing something for God. God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
conscienceman4:
If one dreamt and saw his wife bathing outside with the likelihood of the husband younger brother seeing her. Then the husband was angry over why she should be bathing outside.
{lease help with the interpretation.
Thanks

Please start praying for your wife not to experience shame or disgrace from a close person. Isaiah 61.7....Instead of shame and dishonor, you will enjoy a double share of honor.You will possess a double portion of prosperity in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours. Pray for her and counsel her. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Isiluv247:
Someone told me about a dream she dreamt about someone else's death, dat on Facebook, it was written rest in peace (RIP), that it was one of her friends dat lives on abroad that gave her the news of death of my friend, what does it mean, interpret it for?

Psalm 118.17....I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the LORD. The person that was declared dead will not die. I see long life with the person. Tell person to pray with the above psalm. God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (97) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.