Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108195 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by 4tunebest(f): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

It's a dream that shows that the almighty God is with you and fighting your battles for u. Don't leave his presence, seek and pray to him the more. God bless.

Thank you sir, your oil will never run dry
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by clemzy007(m): 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
i dreamt having sexual intercourse with an unknown lady this early morning
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jidkidz(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jidkidz:
Good Morning Sir..yes sir i dreamt Am having sexual intercourse with my frnd but am I am conscious
2.a frnd of mine told me she dreamt that I bought a white big car.
pls reply sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tosinex:

1. I dreamt I was making coals of fire with some people I don't really know, and someone was blowing it to flame up while I added a stone to it.

2. Dreamt I was in a school of theater and then I wrote a very beautiful script that wows everyone including the boss but it has a particular mispelt word, and I was told to fix that.

3. I saw myself cross an express road, saw a small hood, and a lady was preparing a place for fellowship and I waited and thought of joining her and partaking in the fellowship.

1.....The dream is telling you that you need to discover something God has deposited in you and I think is closer to your second dream....Pray and seek the face of God concerning this with fasting. God help u.

2...Are u a good script writer? I mean do u have the qualification? Are u good at those things? that may be where your destiny lies, ask God for confirmation. Pray with JERE 1.5...Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. And jere 33.3, Eph 5.17.

3...This is a call to move closer to God for His plans to come to pass in your life. God bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hello,i dreamt of picking fallen coconuts.Wat does it entail??tanks

This signifies divine wisdom and blessings .....it is a very good dream. Pray for its manifestation. Stay bless.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jidkidz:
Good Morning Sir..yes sir i dreamt Am having sexual intercourse with my frnd but am I am conscious
2.a frnd of mine told me she dreamt that I bought a white big car.

1... you need to pray hard, you have spirit wife and this spirit wife will keep hindering your blessings if you don't handle her with serious prayers and fasting.

2.. is a good dream but if you don't handle the issue of spirit wife the dream of buying a car might become a nightmare. Pray hard about spirit wife and spirit of sexual perversion. Pray with Obadiah 1.17. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
clemzy007:

i dreamt having sexual intercourse with an unknown lady this early morning

You have a spirit wife.... Pray against spirit wife and against spirit of sexual perversion. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jidkidz(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1... you need to pray hard, you have spirit wife and this spirit wife will keep hindering your blessings if you don't handle her with serious prayers and fasting.

2.. is a good dream but if you don't handle the issue of spirit wife the dream of buying a car might become a nightmare. Pray hard about spirit wife and spirit of sexual perversion. Pray with Obadiah 1.17. Thanks.
what is sexual perversion
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by HIRAETH: 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jidkidz:
what is sexual perversion
Abnormal sexual behavior
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jidkidz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
HIRAETH:

Abnormal sexual behavior
please can I have ur contact
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jidkidz(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

can I have ur number pls
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Angelacruz: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tank u sir,God bless u.Pls help me interpret this one.I dreamt countless times of being a nurse. Is either i wear a nurse uniform or seen in school as a student nurse.Pls wat does it mean?
yinkaadesegha:

This signifies divine wisdom and blessings .....it is a very good dream. Pray for its manifestation. Stay bless.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Angelacruz:
Tank u sir,God bless u.Pls help me interpret this one.I dreamt countless times of being a nurse. Is either i wear a nurse uniform or seen in school as a student nurse.Pls wat does it mean?

What are u doing for a living?
Were u a science student while in secondary school?
Do u have interest in nursing?
Have u graduated from school or u are still seeking admission?
Maybe you should chat me up on watsap no calls please. 07066526207 ....NO CALLS PLEASE. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nephilim: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good evening. A lady friend of mine dreamt that she came to see me, but I wasn't ready to see her, I gave a little child a note to give to her that I don't want to see her, she was surprised and worried like why would I do that, but when she was going I called her on the phone to come and she came back, then I told her that I don't want to see her again but before she leaves I want to give her something then I gave a chicken to eat, she wasn't going to eat it but I forced her to, and she eat all the chicken and then she left!

Sir, what could it mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Angelacruz: 1:29am On Apr 01, 2020
Am nt on watsapp,am a science student,final yr studying home econs but i have passion for nursing.I wrote jamb again for nursing.I jst hope am granted admission dis yr.Tank u sirr
yinkaadesegha:

What are u doing for a living?
Were u a science student while in secondary school?
Do u have interest in nursing?
Have u graduated from school or u are still seeking admission?
Maybe you should chat me up on watsap no calls please. 07066526207 ....NO CALLS PLEASE. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:48am On Apr 01, 2020
Angelacruz:
Am nt on watsapp,am a science student,final yr studying home econs but i have passion for nursing.I wrote jamb again for nursing.I jst hope am granted admission dis yr.Tank u sirr

Follow your dream and keep praying to God for directions..... I see a green light there.God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Nephilim:
Good evening. A lady friend of mine dreamt that she came to see me, but I wasn't ready to see her, I gave a little child a note to give to her that I don't want to see her, she was surprised and worried like why would I do that, but when she was going I called her on the phone to come and she came back, then I told her that I don't want to see her again but before she leaves I want to give her something then I gave a chicken to eat, she wasn't going to eat it but I forced her to, and she eat all the chicken and then she left!

Sir, what could it mean.

The dream is telling you that you need to keep away some friends that might be distracting you from being focus and the time is now.....stay focus on what you do now or else you might end up regretting. A word is enough for the wise. Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Angelacruz: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2020
Tanks
yinkaadesegha:

Follow your dream and keep praying to God for directions..... I see a green light there.God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1.....The dream is telling you that you need to discover something God has deposited in you and I think is closer to your second dream....Pray and seek the face of God concerning this with fasting. God help u.

2...Are u a good script writer? I mean do u have the qualification? Are u good at those things? that may be where your destiny lies, ask God for confirmation. Pray with JERE 1.5...Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. And jere 33.3, Eph 5.17.

3...This is a call to move closer to God for His plans to come to pass in your life. God bless u
thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tsquare299(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2020
Good morning sir,
I saw myself in a room with some friends. In the room, though there were beds in the room and we were not allowed to bring in beds. I brought in my own iron bed. it was new, black in color and very high. I slept on it and was thinking on how to go down because of it height. But, when it was time to go out with my friends in the room. I found it easy to come down from it.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2020
1. I dreamt that I went with someone to Pastor Sulemans place, he gave the person something and then I was like me too need something and then he gave me some huge amounts of money.

2. I went to my senior pastor office and when I was leaving one of the young pastor was praying for me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by oscarvicto(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hello sir, i had a dream twice Where i attended a burial of someone in my immediate family. Though the dream didnt show me the particular person. Though ive been praying about it but something tells me something is wrong somewhere sir!!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Growing(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
My sister dreamt that I won a raffle draw of N5million.

My friends in her dream who were lazy and unwilling to work found it hard to believe it, however, my winning that amount got them to roll up their sleeves and begin looking for work.

Kindly help interpret.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by buchisom1(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Good morning yinka,
Please help me interpret dis dream.
In d dream saw myslf Goin to meet smbdy for smtin don't knw wat was it but I saw myslf disturbing dis person to d level I had to go myslf and meet d man am suppose to see by myslf and after meeting d man and d main man told me to combk which I complain to him Dat I have been coming for days suddenly I starting going back home on my way saw snail on d wall beg a man for me to pick it which he refuse den show me smwere else to catch snail den I saw some small snail in a canton given to me so ( in dat dream I had to pull of my cloth so I don't get stain to catch dis snail) on my way home I saw a place were Christian pastor and musician were gathered singing And worshipping God so I stop and was joining singing so I left d place to continue my journey home den I notice i was trying to remove a gun frm my boxer Dat I was wearing which I succeeded removing den I rember I have forgotten my snail at d concert so dey was no snail in my hand again all d snail I left dem or should I sey disappear frm my hand. Den I wokup...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2020
tsquare299:
Good morning sir,
I saw myself in a room with some friends. In the room, though there were beds in the room and we were not allowed to bring in beds. I brought in my own iron bed. it was new, black in color and very high. I slept on it and was thinking on how to go down because of it height. But, when it was time to go out with my friends in the room. I found it easy to come down from it.

This is what the dream is telling you, you are going to determine your own comfort in life, the harder and serious you try the successful you become..... good morning.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Tosinex:
1. I dreamt that I went with someone to Pastor Sulemans place, he gave the person something and then I was like me too need something and then he gave me some huge amounts of money.

2. I went to my senior pastor office and when I was leaving one of the young pastor was praying for me.

1.... a closed mouth is a closed destiny, Matthew 7.7....Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: I see you receiving when you ask from the lord with a pure heart. Blessings.
2..God is set to answer your prayers but I will advise you put more effort in prayers. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2020
oscarvicto:
Hello sir, i had a dream twice Where i attended a burial of someone in my immediate family. Though the dream didnt show me the particular person. Though ive been praying about it but something tells me something is wrong somewhere sir!!

Pray against spirit of death around you and your loved ones....psalm 118.17...I shall not die, but live,And declare the works of the LORD. Please pray with it and apply to your loved ones. Ask God to arise and fight for you
Exo 14.14The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. Remain safe.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Growing:
My sister dreamt that I won a raffle draw of N5million.

My friends in her dream who were lazy and unwilling to work found it hard to believe it, however, my winning that amount got them to roll up their sleeves and begin looking for work.

Kindly help interpret.

Pray harder for your testimony to motivate those around u.... if you can pray very well, and move closer to God there will be significant changes in your life. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2020
buchisom1:
Good morning yinka,
Please help me interpret dis dream.
In d dream saw myslf Goin to meet smbdy for smtin don't knw wat was it but I saw myslf disturbing dis person to d level I had to go myslf and meet d man am suppose to see by myslf and after meeting d man and d main man told me to combk which I complain to him Dat I have been coming for days suddenly I starting going back home on my way saw snail on d wall beg a man for me to pick it which he refuse den show me smwere else to catch snail den I saw some small snail in a canton given to me so ( in dat dream I had to pull of my cloth so I don't get stain to catch dis snail) on my way home I saw a place were Christian pastor and musician were gathered singing And worshipping God so I stop and was joining singing so I left d place to continue my journey home den I notice i was trying to remove a gun frm my boxer Dat I was wearing which I succeeded removing den I rember I have forgotten my snail at d concert so dey was no snail in my hand again all d snail I left dem or should I sey disappear frm my hand. Den I wokup...

Please read and understand this bible verses Gen 32.22-29...And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok. 23And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had. 24And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 25And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 26And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 27And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 28And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. 29And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

your breakthrough/blessings is tied to consistent, persistent and not given up in God in terms of prayers. Hold on to God in prayers and don't take no for an answer, God will surprise you. James 5.16...Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
The snail you pick in your dream is the spirit of delay which may want to make you loose hope. Pray that holyghost fire should consume every spirit of delay attached to your breakthrough/joy. Pray, pray and pray. Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tsquare299(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

This is what the dream is telling you, you are going to determine your own comfort in life, the harder and serious you try the successful you become..... good morning.

Thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by aniebietafia: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
I had a dream in which I was seated in a fellowship and a sister sat beside me and other people were in the fellowship. While we were there, an elderly man walked up to me and politely asked me if she was my wife and in my response, I told him "I know people want me to get married but must they refer to sister they see close to me as my wife?"
Please, what does this mean. Note: The sister is a familiar face but I haven't talked with her before neither do I know anything about her and I have been praying to God for His will in marriage. This is about the fourth time I have seen this particular sister in my dream but different scenarios relating to marriage.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
aniebietafia:
I had a dream in which I was seated in a fellowship and a sister sat beside me and other people were in the fellowship. While we were there, an elderly man walked up to me and politely asked me if she was my wife and in my response, I told him "I know people want me to get married but must they refer to sister they see close to me as my wife?"
Please, what does this mean. Note: The sister is a familiar face but I haven't talked with her before neither do I know anything about her and I have been praying to God for His will in marriage. This is about the fourth time I have seen this particular sister in my dream but different scenarios relating to marriage.

Job 33.14-16....For God speaketh once,Yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
When deep sleep falleth upon men,In slumberings upon the bed;16 Then he openeth the ears of men,And sealeth their instruction....I believe you take a step of Faith by being friends with her first and seek her opinions. Pray before you go to her. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.