Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108221 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by DamilolaDG1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hi, please i need an interpretation for the following:

1. I saw an inscription made by my former coursemate to me on a whiteboard stating PRE-DESTINED DESTINATION.

2. I saw myself graduating from Uni wearing a Convocation gown and military men are parading before us. But I'm already a graduate.

3. I saw myself walking through a big hospital as an intern doctor but I'm not a doctor.

4. I saw a woman (never met her before) telling me details about a lady i know but we are just friends.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please sir I need interpretation to this my dream

1. My kid brother took 39k out of the 45k I kept somewhere in the house, and when I saw it I was angry and crying but I seized his phone that until he provide the money before I will release the phone back to him.

2. Sometimes I do see faeces in my dream, either I want to use a rest room and see it done already by someone unflushed or just on my way going I will see it etc

3. Sometimes too I do see big water, I mean like river, stream etc

4. Sometimes I do see myself with great and well known people in Nigeria, celebrities, sometimes music artists, some men of God etc don't want to mention names.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Certifiedkomo: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning sir,
Please what does it mean to dream about walking with your very close friend along the road (but also one of your business partner) and all of a sudden you realize you are naked, even though people around seems not to be paying attention to you but you feel uncomfortable so you try hiding yourself by following another route alone where there was no people on the way trying to find something to cover yourself and there is something like a building between you and the former road through which you can see people on the other side through the openings of the windows in the building but they are not seeing you, and you feel a little bit better since you seem to be saved from their open view.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by larry2015: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning sir, please what does it mean to Dreamt of
1. wearing a white suit with a touch of black by d chest as if we were going for an event and I wanted to change d suit top to another color in my worldrobe but couldn't find d one I wanted.
2. I dreamt of driving a car and d police tried to stop me but refused to stop and they threatened to fire but they didn't.
3, I dreamt dat my mirror broke from d bottom but the screw used was still holding it(prevented it from falling to d ground.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
pstmikol1:
Someone should please help me with 1k. 0064555369...union bank
Thanks

Please we don't tolerate this act here.... I didn't create this group for such, it's basically for dream interpretation and spiritual growth in the lord. ... of you want to ask for money from anyone kindly DM the person. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
ogapelumi:
pls, sir kindly interpret my dream, I dreamt that I was in a moving vehicle with a load, later I alighted from the vehicle but didn't go with the load. later, I found myself going to a company, but disappointed coming me out, at the entrance of the company's building I saw someone that looks exactly like me entering the company with the load I didnt carry from the vehicle. and he came out happy with no load while I was still sad and surprised. then I woke up.

There is a monitoring spirit assigned to take what belongs to you, you need to deal with it with holy anger prayers.....Pray that your destiny will not be hijacked and wage serious war against power assigned to steal from you. you need to move closer to God with all seriousness or else you have yourself to blame, because the enemies are ready to make you empty.
john 10.10..The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly... Pray that every activities of the enemies over life, destiny should be scattered. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Generaloluseye: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Good morning sir,

I had a dream and I saw myself in old house i use to live before and my neighbor who is a woman told me to invite her when I wanted to get married. I wanted to enter our house but observed it has been locked and I had to enter the other side. N.B she told me in 2017 in real life that I should invite her.

I had a dream yesterday night seeing myself in the same compound of the old house. Two ferocious dogs were around but those dogs were distracted by someone, I quickly removed my phone from the charger and I escaped but while I was running, I observed I was unable to escape very fast so that the dogs won't notice. However I was able to escape till I woke up.

The second dream was seeing lots of goats in my father's house. Some had given birth and I chase them away to the backyard.
N.B it is almost ten years that we reared a goat last

Kindly assist me with this.

Regards
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2020
DamilolaDG1:
Hi, please i need an interpretation for the following:

1. I saw an inscription made by my former coursemate to me on a whiteboard stating PRE-DESTINED DESTINATION.

2. I saw myself graduating from Uni wearing a Convocation gown and military men are parading before us. But I'm already a graduate.

3. I saw myself walking through a big hospital as an intern doctor but I'm not a doctor.

4. I saw a woman (never met her before) telling me details about a lady i know but we are just friends.

Thanks.

1...What course did you studied in the university? Ask God to reveal your destiny to you. JERE 33.3
2... Pray against immediate set back, ask God to move your life forward Exo14.15
3.. Ask God to reveal your destiny to you. JERE 33.3 and jere 1.5
4.. you may note what she is telling you. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Adebowale1616:
Please sir I need interpretation to this my dream

1. My kid brother took 39k out of the 45k I kept somewhere in the house, and when I saw it I was angry and crying but I seized his phone that until he provide the money before I will release the phone back to him.

2. Sometimes I do see faeces in my dream, either I want to use a rest room and see it done already by someone unflushed or just on my way going I will see it etc

3. Sometimes too I do see big water, I mean like river, stream etc

4. Sometimes I do see myself with great and well known people in Nigeria, celebrities, sometimes music artists, some men of God etc don't want to mention names.

This is what your dream means....You are destined for greatness and abundance but you are spiritually polluted. Pray for the baptism of fire and cleansing. Ask the lord to fight your battles for you. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Certifiedkomo:
Good morning sir,
Please what does it mean to dream about walking with your very close friend along the road (but also one of your business partner) and all of a sudden you realize you are naked, even though people around seems not to be paying attention to you but you feel uncomfortable so you try hiding yourself by following another route alone where there was no people on the way trying to find something to cover yourself and there is something like a building between you and the former road through which you can see people on the other side through the openings of the windows in the building but they are not seeing you, and you feel a little bit better since you seem to be saved from their open view.

Becareful because the enemy as program public shame and dishonour for you. Pray that God should turn every shame waiting for you to glory. U need to start praying the prayer now. Stay safe.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
larry2015:
Good morning sir, please what does it mean to Dreamt of
1. wearing a white suit with a touch of black by d chest as if we were going for an event and I wanted to change d suit top to another color in my worldrobe but couldn't find d one I wanted.
2. I dreamt of driving a car and d police tried to stop me but refused to stop and they threatened to fire but they didn't.
3, I dreamt dat my mirror broke from d bottom but the screw used was still holding it(prevented it from falling to d ground.

1.. It signifies blessing but not sufficient to your taste.Pray for sufficiency
2...Pray against spiritual attack on your destiny....the enemy is trying to attack your destiny but don't fear them rather be more prayerful.
3... Pray against bad luck. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Generaloluseye:
Good morning sir,

I had a dream and I saw myself in old house i use to live before and my neighbor who is a woman told me to invite her when I wanted to get married. I wanted to enter our house but observed it has been locked and I had to enter the other side. N.B she told me in 2017 in real life that I should invite her.

I had a dream yesterday night seeing myself in the same compound of the old house. Two ferocious dogs were around but those dogs were distracted by someone, I quickly removed my phone from the charger and I escaped but while I was running, I observed I was unable to escape very fast so that the dogs won't notice. However I was able to escape till I woke up.

The second dream was seeing lots of goats in my father's house. Some had given birth and I chase them away to the backyard.
N.B it is almost ten years that we reared a goat last

Kindly assist me with this.

Regards

Please pray hard against spirit of backwardness and retrogression, you are surrounded by stubborn and close enemies....mat 10.36.....And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. God bless.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Ofure111(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gudaftunun sir please what does it mean in the dream to see an egg in a box of eggs hatch into a chick and the chick leaving the box of eggs.and what does it mean in the dream for someone to tell you in the dream that he is trusting you with a Business and doesn’t want you to disappoint him
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by DamilolaDG1(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1...What course did you studied in the university? Ask God to reveal your destiny to you. JERE 33.3
2... Pray against immediate set back, ask God to move your life forward Exo14.15

Thank you very much.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ogapelumi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

There is a monitoring spirit assigned to take what belongs to you, you need to deal with it with holy anger prayers.....Pray that your destiny will not be hijacked and wage serious war against power assigned to steal from you. you need to move closer to God with all seriousness or else you have yourself to blame, because the enemies are ready to make you empty.
john 10.10..The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly... Pray that every activities of the enemies over life, destiny should be scattered. Thanks
Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by leksbore(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
pls whats the meaning of this dream...one seeing himself as an airforce officer or trying to get enrolled into the airforce n wakes up.

IN another dream seeing and discussing with the president of the country and top politicians.

in another dream seeing an aeroplane or helicopter flying in the air and been bombed or crashed.

in another dream crying from the dream to real life.

fighting with one's father n the dream and always using the power of fear to attack one.

in another dream brushing of teeth n finding it hard to spit it out but eventually does but not that freely.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by guiddoti: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
What does it mean to vomit in the dream? Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Certifiedkomo: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank you sir
yinkaadesegha:

Becareful because the enemy as program public shame and dishonour for you. Pray that God should turn every shame waiting for you to glory. U need to start praying the prayer now. Stay safe.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Crackow12: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good afternoon Sir,
What does it mean to see myself in new beautiful house, entered the rooms and people started congratulating me as the new owner?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Ofure111:
Gudaftunun sir please what does it mean in the dream to see an egg in a box of eggs hatch into a chick and the chick leaving the box of eggs.and what does it mean in the dream for someone to tell you in the dream that he is trusting you with a Business and doesn’t want you to disappoint him

This is a dream of deliverance breaking out of yoke. ....praise God with that. Build and work on your integrity. Praise God.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2020
leksbore:
pls whats the meaning of this dream...one seeing himself as an airforce officer or trying to get enrolled into the airforce n wakes up.

IN another dream seeing and discussing with the president of the country and top politicians.

in another dream seeing an aeroplane or helicopter flying in the air and been bombed or crashed.

in another dream crying from the dream to real life.

fighting with one's father n the dream and always using the power of fear to attack one.

in another dream brushing of teeth n finding it hard to spit it out but eventually does but not that freely.

Please kindly state in sequence when you had those dreams for easy interpretation....
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2020
guiddoti:
What does it mean to vomit in the dream? Thank you.

It's a deliverance dream, the Lord has uprooted what has been planted inside you...,...praise and give thanks to God. Move closer to the lord in prayers and service. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Crackow12:
Good afternoon Sir,
What does it mean to see myself in new beautiful house, entered the rooms and people started congratulating me as the new owner?

A thing of joy is coming but you need to pray hard for it's manifestation.... if you don't pray hard it's might become a nightmare. The enemies don't like good news but u need to force your blessings to manifest via consistent prayers and thanksgiving. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by DamilolaDG1(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Thanks for your response yesterday.

Firstly, i studied Human Anatomy and I did what you asked me to do but i had another dream:

In the dream, I carried a lady (former coursemate) on my back and while we were going and talking she passed a paper to me telling me that it summarizes my Destiny. Then i asked her why didn't she have shown me long ago?

She responded that i have not been giving her audience to tell me.
What made me afraid in the dream was that before i could realize the paper started diffusing into the air. Then she gave me a folder to keep the paper from diffusing.
Sincerely, I'm confused but i could remember some points in the paper.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by leksbore(m): 8:18am On Apr 21, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Please kindly state in sequence when you had those dreams for easy interpretation....
some was last year n some was lastweek n the brushing of teeth was this week.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by oladedeb: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Pls may the good Lord continue his blessings on yoi.
Pls epp interprete this I saw myself in a dream I was in my room and suddenly I heared someone destroying the room I was staying in and the person turned to one celebrity man and he told me that from today on am not going to be staying in that one room again and I am going to be living with him he took me and one other person to his mother to let his mother know about his decision his mother agrees that the other boy should stay with him but did not want me to stay with him I started begging her and she finally agrees that I should stay with his son but when I went back to that old house to pick something I needed I saw that one woman ran after me and drag me back thought she was taking me to a police station but no that was when I woke up pls epp interprete this thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by guiddoti: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

It's a deliverance dream, the Lord has uprooted what has been planted inside you...,...praise and give thanks to God. Move closer to the lord in prayers and service. Thanks.
Thanks, Being oppressed while asleep means what? And what can you advise the victim do, I mean, strategies the victim can do to stop this from continue.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shugaplum(f): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2020
Please help interpret my dream...

I saw a snake wounded without blood, I was moved to go and cut it completely but I was too scared to go after a while, the snake moved to our backyard and transformed into a big bear I told my sis let’s get a gun and shoot it but she said we shouldn’t , we could mistakenly shoot ourselves. Just as we were about to enter our neighbors house, a very long and tiny snake passed by with a red head and my sister said it’s too dangerous that we should wait for the rain to stop before going out again.

Please what does this dream mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by B4Blez: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
I keep having a dream of falling inlov with a handsome young man that I have been wishing to have. Please what does it mean.?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kayteajay111(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have read a lot of dreams interpretation here, I could see that you are gifted.
Please attend to this.
I'm currently an orphan but a graduate and i somehow find it difficult to receive help, and our father's lineage are rich but they face their immediate families and they promised 'heaven and earth' after my mother died recently.
The dream goes thus, my late mother and I talked together and she took me along for help at a gathering of a family meeting in order to find something for me and when they started discussing about my issue, NEPA took light. That's the end, and I woke up.

What does that mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by stephoye: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pls kindly help interpret this dream.
In my dream I found some of my clothes outside (balcony) when I woke up in the morning.
ALL HAPPENED IN THE DREAM

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.