Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108193 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by LiftedAmI(f): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Good day Mr. Yinka.
Its my 1st time here.
Just this morning, I dreamt myself and few of my loved ones(I couldn't really pick their 2/3faces) were at a place, descending few stairs to go board a waiting canoe ahead of us to explore some beautiful place...
In between the stairs (to be descended to get to the canoe) and the canoe were green grasses.
We happily descended the stairs,walking on the grasses, approaching the canoe.
BUT suddenly some cows in few numbers came sending us back,....
We turned back (against the fore-sighted canoe, and started running)...
Eventually, we got to a place, turned back, and saw the cows actually sent us back, but they were not chasing us to harm us, as they went on their own way.
PLEASE, HELP WITH INTERPRETATION.
THANKS.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ThothHermes: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hello Sir
What does it mean to ride a bicycle in your dream?
Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2020
Good day Mr Yinka, thank you for all you do.
Have been dreaming about a particular guy who is a colleague of mine, in the dream we use to talk like friends whereas in real life we don't really relate with each other,we don't even chat on WhatsApp or call each other but I my dream we relate with each other well, I even saw him in my kitchen eating as if we are friends. Am really confused.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Immarocks(f): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2020
I do have three particular reoccurring dreams....

1 ....I hv a childhood friend whom we are very close even intimate when were teenagers then we lost contact for quite a while. I do hv dream about him been deported,having a mental problem and locked up in their kitchen.in the dream when I pass by their house he looks at me strangely and distant.

2....I sometimes dream of been in a deliverance section for people but my prayer is not having any effect.it may start but later stop.

3....some time ago I always see myself at my father's funeral(note:my father is alive ) this particular dream is very vivid and scary a Muslim friend of mine told me to give arms I did and the dream stoped.

I always wonder why dream 2 &3 are very vivid and scary...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tsquare299(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good day sir, please help me interpret these dreams sir.

1.I dreamt I was cooking white rice and it was almost done.

2. In the second dream, I saw myself on a queue. We were queue to cook rice. I woke up after my after I finished cooking my rice. This dream was repeated twice.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:35am On Aug 19, 2020
04united:
God bless you mr. yinka,
Please i need an interpretation on this scary dream, i am really worried right now.

I saw myself being fed with human faeces by somebody i know, as a form of occultic ritual for financial gain. After the incident, i saw big money in my pocket but i was not happy, i needed to get rid of the poo and was struggling and looking for drugs that will help me throw up.
After some minutes i started vomiting on my way to chemist shop but yet i feel that i still needed drugs to empty my stomach of the mess.
I got to the chemist shop and was giving a medicine, as i was about to get the dosage prescription from the man i woke up.

I am really scared, i have never had this kind dream before, usually see faeces in dream but not to the extend of touching it. And some the charaters i saw in that dream has questionable behaviour in real life.

You need to be careful in the quest for money or financial favour. It's a warning dream. Chat me up on watsapp for prayers and more counseling. No calls please 07066526207. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:39am On Aug 19, 2020
LiftedAmI:
Good day Mr. Yinka.
Its my 1st time here.
Just this morning, I dreamt myself and few of my loved ones(I couldn't really pick their 2/3faces) were at a place, descending few stairs to go board a waiting canoe ahead of us to explore some beautiful place...
In between the stairs (to be descended to get to the canoe) and the canoe were green grasses.
We happily descended the stairs,walking on the grasses, approaching the canoe.
BUT suddenly some cows in few numbers came sending us back,....
We turned back (against the fore-sighted canoe, and started running)...
Eventually, we got to a place, turned back, and saw the cows actually sent us back, but they were not chasing us to harm us, as they went on their own way.
PLEASE, HELP WITH INTERPRETATION.
THANKS.

Those are household wickedness and witches monitoring your movement. They stand has hindrance to your joy. You need to take authority over them and arrest them with power of Christ available in your life. Make sure you are praying for your love once too. Luke 10.19. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:41am On Aug 19, 2020
ThothHermes:
Hello Sir
What does it mean to ride a bicycle in your dream?
Thank you.

You are moving but not as fast as you should move. Pray for God's intervention in your life. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:44am On Aug 19, 2020
lizabeet:
Good day Mr Yinka, thank you for all you do.
Have been dreaming about a particular guy who is a colleague of mine, in the dream we use to talk like friends whereas in real life we don't really relate with each other,we don't even chat on WhatsApp or call each other but I my dream we relate with each other well, I even saw him in my kitchen eating as if we are friends. Am really confused.

You need to be closer to him, know who he is, God may want to bring something out of you both.... But keep praying. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Immarocks:
I do have three particular reoccurring dreams....

1 ....I hv a childhood friend whom we are very close even intimate when were teenagers then we lost contact for quite a while. I do hv dream about him been deported,having a mental problem and locked up in their kitchen.in the dream when I pass by their house he looks at me strangely and distant.

2....I sometimes dream of been in a deliverance section for people but my prayer is not having any effect.it may start but later stop.

3....some time ago I always see myself at my father's funeral(note:my father is alive ) this particular dream is very vivid and scary a Muslim friend of mine told me to give arms I did and the dream stoped.

I always wonder why dream 2 &3 are very vivid and scary...

1... You need to stand in the gap for that your friend because his destiny is at stake, pray that enemy will not manipulate him or demote him. If u have his contact, tell him to move closer to God.

2... Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
you need the baptism of the holyghost and of fire God want to use you but you have to consecrate yourself in the place of prayer and fasting. You shall receive power after the holyghost has come upon you.
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Pray for holyghost baptism and fire, pray for power from the most high.

3... Pray against sudden death of your love once. It may not necessarily be your father. Just keep interceding for them all. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:57am On Aug 19, 2020
tsquare299:
Good day sir, please help me interpret these dreams sir.

1.I dreamt I was cooking white rice and it was almost done.

2. In the second dream, I saw myself on a queue. We were queue to cook rice. I woke up after my after I finished cooking my rice. This dream was repeated twice.

How did you feel when you woke up? I mean were you happy or sad when you woke up?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Praise the Lord... Like I said few months back that lord is taking this forum to another level.
I want to use this medium to inform anyone who is sick or has a sick person and need divine healing to just send a message via watsapp no calls please, I repeat no calls, just message on watsap 07066526207. I will chat you or better still call you myself if the need arise...
The most important thing is to believe and be said and you shall see the glory of the Lord. Bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Immarocks(f): 4:33am On Aug 19, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1... You need to stand in the gap for that your friend because his destiny is at stake, pray that enemy will not manipulate him or demote him. If u have his contact, tell him to move closer to God.

2... Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
you need the baptism of the holyghost and of fire God want to use you but you have to consecrate yourself in the place of prayer and fasting. You shall receive power after the holyghost has come upon you.
Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Pray for holyghost baptism and fire, pray for power from the most high.

3... Pray against sudden death of your love once. It may not necessarily be your father. Just keep interceding for them all. Bless u.

thank you....may God increase you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tsquare299(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

How did you feel when you woke up? I mean were you happy or sad when you woke up?

I felt happy sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Xixabella(f): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2020
When you dream of a goat giving birth
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ThothHermes: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You are moving but not as fast as you should move. Pray for God's intervention in your life. Bless u.
Thank you Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lizabeet(f): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Alright, thanks Sir.
yinkaadesegha:

You need to be closer to him, know who he is, God may want to bring something out of you both.... But keep praying. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by 04united: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to be careful in the quest for money or financial favour. It's a warning dream. Chat me up on watsapp for prayers and more counseling. No calls please 07066526207. Bless u.

Thanks very much, will do that right away
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by sysengr(f): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Praise the Lord... Like I said few months back that lord is taking this forum to another level.

I lost my mother about 5 years ago. 3 years after her death, her clothes,shoes were shared among the girls, aunties.

I dreamt on 4 or 5 occasions that she was alive or came back to life, then felt bad that she doesn't have enough or good clothes to wear and would tell her that I would give her back her clothes since she is alive now.

Please what does this mean.
Thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2020
Pls sir what does it mean for someone to be plaiting your hair for you in the dream ?

I saw one lady hairdresser who do plait my hair when i was in school (2004/2005) plaiting my hair for me in the dream...pls I want interpretation.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Ibrixy: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2020
Hello,
Please What does it mean when someone eats and plays with ex-class mates (sec school) ?

Though in the dream the person was happy doing so.

Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2020
Good morning Mr Yinka,

Please I need you to help me interpret a dream; I gave a woman that I know very well three plastic pegs( Clips for cloths) in the dream. The woman displayed her wares as if she was selling things and one of the things I noticed in a glass jar among her wares was chewing gum and the pegs I gave her were green too.

Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Generaloluseye: 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM

Good pm sir. I had the following dreams and I need your assistance for interpretation.

1. Dream of seeing myself and mum in our old house and she was grinding pepper with the old fashioned electric grinder and that she does back then. She called me to put I off which I did but it did not stop. All of a sudden a portion of the house was destroyed by termites and the termites were numerous and it was destroying the house.

2. Crying in the dream begging for God for mercy for a new job. I saw myself being interviewed but in a different company to the one I have seen myself before in the dream.

3. I told a lady that she is beautiful in the dream and all of a sudden I wanted to rebuke her in Jesus name but I couldn't talk.

4. I was rebuking a spirit in the dream by laying hands on my stomach. After sometime, something cried out and fled and I woke up. However when I woke up before I could open my eyes and come back to life, it took like a minute.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Xixabella:
When you dream of a goat giving birth

You need to be more prayerful as your stubborn enemies/pursuers just increased. Seek the lord with fasting and prayers to overcome your enemies. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
sysengr:

I lost my mother about 5 years ago. 3 years after her death, her clothes,shoes were shared among the girls, aunties.

I dreamt on 4 or 5 occasions that she was alive or came back to life, then felt bad that she doesn't have enough or good clothes to wear and would tell her that I would give her back her clothes since she is alive now.

Please what does this mean.
Thank you

This has been attended to.... Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Adebowale1616:
Pls sir what does it mean for someone to be plaiting your hair for you in the dream ?

I saw one lady hairdresser who do plait my hair when i was in school (2004/2005) plaiting my hair for me in the dream...pls I want interpretation.

You need to be more prayerful as your glory is been manipulated and tampered with. Pray against every enemy of your glory to be arrested. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ibrixy:
Hello,
Please What does it mean when someone eats and plays with ex-class mates (sec school) ?

Though in the dream the person was happy doing so.

Thanks

It is a sign of reunion and connection from an old friend is coming soon. Be more prayerful and seek the face of God. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
mopesy:
Good morning Mr Yinka,

Please I need you to help me interpret a dream; I gave a woman that I know very well three plastic pegs( Clips for cloths) in the dream. The woman displayed her wares as if she was selling things and one of the things I noticed in a glass jar among her wares was chewing gum and the pegs I gave her were green too.

Thank you sir.

Nothing much but you just have to keep covering all that concerns you with the blood of jesus and pray against material loss. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Good pm sir. I had the following dreams and I need your assistance for interpretation.

1. Dream of seeing myself and mum in our old house and she was grinding pepper with the old fashioned electric grinder and that she does back then. She called me to put I off which I did but it did not stop. All of a sudden a portion of the house was destroyed by termites and the termites were numerous and it was destroying the house.

2. Crying in the dream begging for God for mercy for a new job. I saw myself being interviewed but in a different company to the one I have seen myself before in the dream.

3. I told a lady that she is beautiful in the dream and all of a sudden I wanted to rebuke her in Jesus name but I couldn't talk.

4. I was rebuking a spirit in the dream by laying hands on my stomach. After sometime, something cried out and fled and I woke up. However when I woke up before I could open my eyes and come back to life, it took like a minute.

Thanks.

First dream...God is fighting your battle against spirit of backwardness and setback, if the termite destroys the whole building is total victory but as it now is a partial victory and it's calls for more prayers...

Second dream...God is about to turn your cry to joy as He will show you mercy, a new job is coming your way but you need the prayer of mercy to activate it. 3 days fasting and prayers for mercy with midnight praises.

Third dream...Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.
Be careful, be careful and be careful of women or you will find yourself in the net of the devil...

Fourth dream... That is a great deliverance congratulations. Please pray with this bible verse Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Nothing much but you just have to keep covering all that concerns you with the blood of jesus and pray against material loss. Bless u.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ThothHermes: 3:00am On Aug 24, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
Hello Sir.

I dreamt that I was holding two knives but it was like they had magnets and the two of them came together to chain my hands together and I was struggling to free my hands.

I went to an Abok.i kiosk near my former house to get something to disentangle myself but it got tighter and the knives cut into my hands and I began to bleed.

Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2020
My first dream is that I went to see someone I know. On getting to his house I saw a strange woman I asked who she was but she seem prepared for a fight so I challenged her in the name of the Lord she began to display and I woke up.
My second dream is I saw my pastor dog and it's puppies in our house and I came and was asking how they came there so they explained somebody wanted to play with the puppies and brought them home. I too played with the puppies cos they were lovely dogs but as I was about to enter the house I saw two strange dogs that have also given birth to puppies but the difference is those dogs look sick including their mother. I could visibly see it's bone. Looks like he has not been fed for years. I had pity for her because she still had suckling puppies sucking her breast despite her condition. Then also one of the puppies was growing at a tremendous rate but the only issue I noticed is this thiness I mean no too much flesh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.