Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (106651 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
pstmikol1:

Please sir, I don't know what this dreams means;
1. Always seeing myself in church to the extent that I saw myself and my Dad being inducted as Deacons

2. I saw myself vomiting mucus in my dream and after that I saw that my voice becomes clear in my dream

1... You need to pray with Jere 1.5, Jere 33.3... Asking God to confirm if He wants you to do His work.... 3 days fasting and prayer with midnight praises.

2.. That is divine deliverance.... Continue to praise the lord. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good evening Mr Yinka.
Trust you are doing well.
I saw myself receiving a certificate in the dream.
Pls what does it mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
In my dream, I visited my grandfather and he was praying for me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by seasy: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Good day bro yinka, I saw myself in a dream in a big hall when I was displaying my new fashion bags. But to my surprise I started seeing another bags that I know they are not mine beside me and there was a photographer that was taking pics of me and my bags that I put up for display too, and he was trying to add those bags that are not mine to it and I was telling him this bags he is adding they are no mine oo. He said I should just add it to make it more beautiful and plenty for display. And people started coming in to check and before I no it where was over crowded and they started calling me to ask about my product. And woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
prinzedy:
Good evening Mr Yinka.
Trust you are doing well.
I saw myself receiving a certificate in the dream.
Pls what does it mean.

Think about what you have prayed for or pray for...... God has just given it to you. Congratulations.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Darkandbrown:
In my dream, I visited my grandfather and he was praying for me.

Is a good dream, expect a breakthrough soon. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Kemzeee1:
Good day bro yinka, I saw myself in a dream in a big hall when I was displaying my new fashion bags. But to my surprise I started seeing another bags that I know they are not mine beside me and there was a photographer that was taking pics of me and my bags that I put up for display too, and he was trying to add those bags that are not mine to it and I was telling him this bags he is adding they are no mine oo. He said I should just add it to make it more beautiful and plenty for display. And people started coming in to check and before I no it where was over crowded and they started calling me to ask about my product. And woke up

I see help for prosperity.... Someone has been assigned to prosper the work of your hands. Keep praying and don't relent for bigger prosperity in Jesus name. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning Mr Yinka. Please what does it mean to for a lady to wear maroon(wine) coloured shoes in the dream, perfect size and she was delighted about wearing them. I know shoes mean marriage but the colour is what I would like to know the meaning in relation to marriage since red signifies danger, but the dark red,I don't know. Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 10:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Thanks
yinkaadesegha:

I see help for prosperity.... Someone has been assigned to prosper the work of your hands. Keep praying and don't relent for bigger prosperity in Jesus name. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by macjurek(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Goodday Brethren,

My dream is thus: In my dream I saw my late father telling I want to travel Overseas,but did not tell him.And also I have damaged his umbrella,which I said but am not the only one as his child.
Like in the dream I went to the Airport,while my luggage is passed through Converyor and am waiting,I was made to pass through it also.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
mopesy:
Good morning Mr Yinka. Please what does it mean to for a lady to wear maroon(wine) coloured shoes in the dream, perfect size and she was delighted about wearing them. I know shoes mean marriage but the colour is what I would like to know the meaning in relation to marriage since red signifies danger, but the dark red,I don't know. Thank you sir.

Are you married?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
macjurek:
Goodday Brethren,

My dream is thus: In my dream I saw my late father telling I want to travel Overseas,but did not tell him.And also I have damaged his umbrella,which I said but am not the only one as his child.
Like in the dream I went to the Airport,while my luggage is passed through Converyor and am waiting,I was made to pass through it also.

Is a good dream, but pray for the will of God in your life. Please pray with this bible verse. Ephesians 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Are you married?
No sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Olutty: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
I do see myself in my secondary school attending class in my dreams most often... When I'm already a graduate. with N.D and Bsc degree.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:38am On Sep 22, 2020
mopesy:

No sir

The dream means...... You are in the will if God. Don't miss the will of God for you, it may not look as you expect it now or when you eventually enters into it, but is the will of God for you. Keep praying and study the bible. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Olutty:
I do see myself in my secondary school attending class in my dreams most often... When I'm already a graduate. with N.D and Bsc degree.

There are two things I think I should let you know about this dream as led by the spirit.....
Is either you have a low grade in your result that is affecting or may affect you to move higher in life or there are forces projecting setback/backwardness into your destiny. Pray with
Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 7:01am On Sep 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The dream means...... You are in the will if God. Don't miss the will of God for you, it may not look as you expect it now or when you eventually enters into it, but is the will of God for you. Keep praying and study the bible. Bless u.

Good bless you sir. More of God's wisdom in Jesus name.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by LaMujer: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2020
This is on behalf of someone, sir.

She said she dreamt she was close to a large sea clean with waves.

Can you make anything off of it for us, sir?

yinkaadesegha
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dan41(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
while is it that, whenever I prayed on break through or help, or woken up around 3am , I normally dream seeing myself in my secondary school either trying to attend final year class or exam or seeing my self around the school. when I'm already a graduate
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Richdee1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
good day! I'm always seeing my self in my former house, it occurs almost ever night the one I saw, I saw my self while snake was chasing me
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
LaMujer:
This is on behalf of someone, sir.

She said she dreamt she was close to a large sea clean with waves.

Can you make anything off of it for us, sir?

yinkaadesegha

What was her feeling when she woke up? Did she feel bad or happy?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
dan41:
while is it that, whenever I prayed on break through or help, or woken up around 3am , I normally dream seeing myself in my secondary school either trying to attend final year class or exam or seeing my self around the school. when I'm already a graduate

Pray seriously against spirit of backwardness/setback in your life..... Ask God to work on your foundation. Make sure u are walking with Lord via prayer, fasting and studying the word of God.

Divine intervention in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God, let every power projecting your destiny for backwardness be arrested by fire.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Richdee1:
good day!
I'm always seeing my self in my former house,
it occurs almost ever night
the one I saw, I saw my self while snake was chasing me

There is a wicked elder/personality from your foundation that is troubling your destiny.
Eph 6.12.... Pray this prayer aggressively, every power hindering my progress die in Jesus name.
Wicked elders from my foundation your time is up, die by fire in Jesus name. Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Richdee1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

There is a wicked elder/personality from your foundation that is troubling your destiny.
Eph 6.12.... Pray this prayer aggressively, every power hindering my progress die in Jesus name.
Wicked elders from my foundation your time is up, die by fire in Jesus name. Bless u

Amen.. Thank u sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dan41(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Pray seriously against spirit of backwardness/setback in your life..... Ask God to work on your foundation. Make sure u are walking with Lord via prayer, fasting and studying the word of God.

Divine intervention in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God, let every power projecting your destiny for backwardness be arrested by fire.
Bless u.

Amen thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Angelamanda247: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please what does it mean for one to be given one leg of shoe in the dream. I had a dream where I saw myself at a place where they are selling shoes, the lady selling the shoe had two different shoes with her and I was trying to reach for one but she told me that the shoe I was asking for don't belong to me and she gave me the other one though it is one leg of shoe and not the complete one and I wore it and it fit perfectly please what does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by larry2015: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Hello sir, please help me interpret this, I dreamt of passing by a swamped /riverine area, then I saw 2 pair of big snail down d swamped area just in a spot without moving and one of our boys in d office picked them up for me. what could dis mean pls and I have been thinking of going into snail business.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Funkyinee: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Please help me interpret my dream.
1. I always see my self in my secondary school writing exams which I have left years back.
2. Most times I see my self fighting with people I don't recognise in my dream . The point that is consistent in this dream is that am always the one that beats the other person without them laying any hand on me.( I always end up beating my opponent) .
This dream has been really consistent since I was younger am now 34yrs.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sir I dreamt of something very long and could not see the end of it, like it was through our house fence to one hidden holes in my room. In that dream have been seeing that long thing and I thought is just fat rope, so it was like I was coming from outside to the house and my attention just draw to that same long fat thing and I move closer to check more. It was dark fat and long and when I move closer it was a dark
and very long snake that shook its head in one of our inner room. So I shouted and people arround came and when they were drawing it out we now saw that the head has been hit by something and it broken and they were able to roll it out and I woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Please Sir, help me interpret this dream.

I was going somewhere with my bike(okada) police stopped me, seize my okada. I pleaded with them to release me, but they refused. I gave them #1500. They free me.

Thanks so much Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Angelamanda247:
Please what does it mean for one to be given one leg of shoe in the dream. I had a dream where I saw myself at a place where they are selling shoes, the lady selling the shoe had two different shoes with her and I was trying to reach for one but she told me that the shoe I was asking for don't belong to me and she gave me the other one though it is one leg of shoe and not the complete one and I wore it and it fit perfectly please what does it mean?

Are you married or not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (97) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / The Middle Path / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.