Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108050 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Chiebunigom1(f): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
My second dream:
I saw myself dishing out all the food in my pot to my hungry students, even though I hadn't fed my family. My house help tried to warn me about their daddy not been served yet, but I told her not to worry, since the young girls are very hungry, we should feed them first. So we started boiling another pot of rice, then I woke up.
Please interpret. God bless
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Chiebunigom1:
My first dream is long, and goes like this:
Earlier this year I did a long fasting and prayers, after concluding my fast with midnight prayers, on the same night, I dreamt where I was being chased by a terrible masquerade, which the government of the day(in the dream) couldn't control it's activities and assaults on citizens.
Along the way I met my mum, who stopped a car and saved me as we zoomed past the masquerade.
Again, I saw my self on the way still been chased by the same masquerade, and I met one of my elder sisters. The same thing with my mum repeated.
I later found myself still running in the same dream, and this time, a popular Ghanian actor (John Dumelo), stopped his car and asked me to enter and we zoomed off. As we were driving, we saw his wife/girlfriend who started accusing him of cheating on him, I felt sorry for her. But the man told me not to worry and kept driving. When he dropped me to a safe place, we saw his wife/girlfriend and they reconciled and we parted ways, and I woke up.
Please help me interpret, thanks.

Your prayers and fasting worked and I believe you shouldn't have stopped..... your prayers are hitting the enemies and this make them come towards you. Please continue the prayers and fasting help is on the way. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:13am On Feb 21, 2020
[
quote author=Chiebunigom1 post=86823584]My second dream:
I saw myself dishing out all the food in my pot to my hungry students, even though I hadn't fed my family. My house help tried to warn me about their daddy not been served yet, but I told her not to worry, since the young girls are very hungry, we should feed them first. So we started boiling another pot of rice, then I woke up.
Please interpret. God bless [/quote]

If you are not the generous or the cheerful giver type please try and be one....your blessings are tied to the way you give out...Give to the needy, hungry etc. Please read Matthew 25.35-40. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Akalia(m): 4:45am On Feb 21, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
[
quote author=Chiebunigom1 post=86823584]My second dream:
Please interpret. God bless

If you are not the generous or the cheerful giver type please try and be one....your blessings are tied to the way you give out...Give to the needy, hungry etc. Please read Matthew 25.35-40. Good morning.
Good morning great man of GOD. I appreciate your efforts once again. Please I need the interpretations to these dreams I had last night.

(1) I saw myself fetching water in the dream.

(2) I and my wife were in the local church that we attend and after the service the man of GOD called I and my wife to come see him. When we saw him, he gave me a mirror and asked us to break it when we get home.

He also instructed breaking to come back to the church and sow seed after breaking the mirror.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
Sir this is my dream
I was passing through my house we were building so something told me to go and pray there, but wen I got there I couldn't see the house it was a 3bed roomflat but wen I got there I saw an upstair,and people working there mining a well,then I started pouring out the water and it was becoming money and people were rushing to carry it .
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Akalia:
Good morning great man of GOD. I appreciate your efforts once again. Please I need the interpretations to these dreams I had last night.

(1) I saw myself fetching water in the dream.

(2) I and my wife were in the local church that we attend and after the service the man of GOD called I and my wife to come see him. When we saw him, he gave me a mirror and asked us to break it when we get home.

He also instructed breaking to come back to the church and sow seed after breaking the mirror.

1... God is about to bless you, pray that God should establish His plan to bless you now.
2..Before God blessings come, you need to sow a seed. Sowing seed is opening the flock gate of heaven. Please sow a very good seed for your blessings to materialize. God bless us.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Fetula4u:

Sir this is my dream
I was passing through my house we were building so something told me to go and pray there, but wen I got there I couldn't see the house it was a 3bed roomflat but wen I got there I saw an upstair,and people working there mining a well,then I started pouring out the water and it was becoming money and people were rushing to carry it .

You need to pray very well sir/ma, pray that the enemy will not attack your source of income. Let every plan of the enemy towards your finance scatter by fire. Pray with eccl 10.8 . Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You need to pray very well sir/ma, pray that the enemy will not attack your source of income. Let every plan of the enemy towards your finance scatter by fire. Pray with eccl 10.8 . Thanks
thanks sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
SHARE YOUR DREAMS AND THE HOLYSPIRIT WILL HELP INTERPRET THEM
well done sir, what does it mean to break egusi seed and eat it in the dream? Egusi seed not the soup..

And ripe plantain too, I didn't fry it, I just ate it raw
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Akalia(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

1... God is about to bless you, pray that God should establish His plan to bless you now.
2..Before God blessings come, you need to sow a seed. Sowing seed is opening the flock gate of heaven. Please sow a very good seed for your blessings to materialize. God bless us.
Thank you so kindly. I will heed your counsel.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Sweeetheart(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
good evening sir yinkaadesegha. please help me interpret this dream

In the dream i was a soldier just like my immediate elder brother but I have never put on the soldier uniform (khaki) before, I'm always on mufti. the one given to me i hand it over to my elder bro which he wore joined his but suddenly I saw some soldiers and I discovered how people are respecting and greeting them, so I went back to the barrack to request for my uniform from my brother. he handover the uniform to me but in the dream the trouser was big and needs Amendment. I amended and wore it, on of a sudden some things I applied for in a long time that I have even forgotten (financial empowerment) came to reality as I was given the form like invoice for the collection of money so I woke up

please interpret for me sir

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
Prophet Yinka pls help me interpret this dream.

I saw myself early last year (January) during yearly fasting that I received a letter and was full of joy but till now I have not receive any letter bcoz hoping its employment letter.

Pls I will appreciate if i can have your number also.

Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Greetings sir,I once saw my self driving in a car in a bush but the the driving was not smooth,it was really a rough driving,with someone setting by me.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hamstrong001:
Prophet Yinka pls help me interpret this dream.

I saw myself early last year (January) during yearly fasting that I received a letter and was full of joy but till now I have not receive any letter bcoz hoping its employment letter.

Pls I will appreciate if i can have your number also.

Thanks

Pls help me shed more light
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
southniyikaye:
well done sir, what does it mean to break egusi seed and eat it in the dream? Egusi seed not the soup..

And ripe plantain too, I didn't fry it, I just ate it raw

Please pray very hard against witchcraft manipulation... the enemies are trying to plant diseases inside your body. If you are the prayerful Christian, they want to drain your prayer life. Anytime you eat in the dream again ask the holy spirit to purge you of that which you have eating instantly and fast and prayer when you wake up. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hamstrong001:

Pls help me shed more light

Whenever you receive anything in the dream, God is telling you that you still need to claim with fasting and prayer for it to manifest physically. Proverbs 18.21Death and life are in the power of the tongue: And they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. You need to start claiming it by daily declaration with your mouth. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Sweeetheart:
good evening sir yinkaadesegha. please help me interpret this dream

In the dream i was a soldier just like my immediate elder brother but I have never put on the soldier uniform (khaki) before, I'm always on mufti. the one given to me i hand it over to my elder bro which he wore joined his but suddenly I saw some soldiers and I discovered how people are respecting and greeting them, so I went back to the barrack to request for my uniform from my brother. he handover the uniform to me but in the dream the trouser was big and needs Amendment. I amended and wore it, on of a sudden some things I applied for in a long time that I have even forgotten (financial empowerment) came to reality as I was given the form like invoice for the collection of money so I woke up

please interpret for me sir

Praise God, I rejoice with you because your brother gave it back to you in the dream, otherwise you have been doomed. I see financial breakthrough and victory ahead if you can pray. Pray, pray, pray and you will testify to God's goodness. Run away from sin and be a friend of God. All is well.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Hamstrong001(m): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Whenever you receive anything in the dream, God is telling you that you still need to claim with fasting and prayer for it to manifest physically. Proverbs 18.21Death and life are in the power of the tongue: And they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. You need to start claiming it by daily declaration with your mouth. God bless you

Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fetula4u:

Greetings sir,I once saw my self driving in a car in a bush but the the driving was not smooth,it was really a rough driving,with someone setting by me.

You are in control of your destiny in a wrong direction..., you need the intervention of God. Please seek the face of God for directions and its urgent. Good night
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by SmellingAnus(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsmeurLady:
hmm... So i have been having this recurring dreams where i see the country Nigeria under siege by the northerners... They were violent and it was as though the entire country was under siege by the Northerners and everyone that wasn't a part of them was held hostage. This is not the first time i am experiencing these crazy dreams , this is not the second time or third or fourth. why do i have these dreams?? Today's own, i dreamt that all the northerners in my area ganged up and they raided my entire estate and drove everyone out. why do these dreams keep re-occurring please help interpret

PS: i am not trying to stir up unnecessary talks or conflicts... just been having these dreams and i want to honestly find out what it means.
I have had similar dream about Naija where it looked like we were in a serious war situation and there was great panic and people running to save their lives...

We pray against it ... It wasn't a good sight to behold...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Sweeetheart(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Praise God, I rejoice with you because your brother gave it back to you in the dream, otherwise you have been doomed. I see financial breakthrough and victory ahead if you can pray. Pray, pray, pray and you will testify to God's goodness. Run away from sin and be a friend of God. All is well.

thanks sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Fetula4u: 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You are in control of your destiny in a wrong direction..., you need the intervention of God. Please seek the face of God for directions and its urgent. Good night
thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Please pray very hard against witchcraft manipulation... the enemies are trying to plant diseases inside your body. If you are the prayerful Christian, they want to drain your prayer life. Anytime you eat in the dream again ask the holy spirit to purge you of that which you have eating instantly and fast and prayer when you wake up. Thank you.
when I woke up, I decided to Google it after I prayed over it and this is what I found

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hello sir/ma, You eat melon seed in the dream and you are saying its good dream..... I interpret base on the leadings of the holy spirit, please if you want the lord to reveal it to you, please pray with Jeremiah 33.3 between 12midnit and 1am. After the prayer read psalm 19 and psalm 8. Please do it for three days asking the lord to tell you the meaning and you will know if it's a good dream or bad dream. Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by AWFCNAIJA: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2020
yinkaadesegha:
Hello sir/ma, You eat melon seed in the dream and you are saying its good dream..... I interpret base on the leadings of the holy spirit, please if you want the lord to reveal it to you, please pray with Jeremiah 33.3 between 12midnit and 1am. After the prayer read psalm 19 and psalm 8. Please do it for three days asking the lord to tell you the meaning and you will know if it's a good dream or bad dream. Bless you.

I saw myself in a dream with a bucket of water on my head while holding the hands of and leading two young children (girls).

The road was really bad like the usual naija untarred road with potholes and dirty water puddles. While trying to navigate across a major puddle, a car (Beatle) pulled up on my side and asked to help me across.

At that moment I noticed that their was also a lady carrying a child on her back with me but you know as dreams are, I couldn't really tell if she was with me or not, but anyways she rushed to join in the car.

But that action posed a problem. The back of the car was slightly small to take all as Beatles are and the kids with the woman had entered, struggling to fit in.

I was standing by the passenger door still contemplating whether to enter and allow them manage a somehow behind or ask the woman to come take the front place while I navigate (with the bucket of water still on my head across).

Raising my head while reasoning this, I saw that the road after this large puddle of water was smooth like it was just graded that day... Mind you, it wasn't tarred but red earth wide and really smooth for as far as I can see.

A sense of calm like it should in normal life that my wahala with the bad road was almost at ends... Then I woke up.

Can you help here?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annydan: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2020
Good morning sir. Happy Sunday to u.please can u help me interprete this dream. I do have several dream but will love u to interprete these ones which occur frequently:
1:I often see myself on a hill or something high but always scared of jumping down even if am in d midst of danger.
2:Animals i feared in real life like snake cat dog as well as teddy bear. I do c them chasing me. Sometimes people who knows am scare of it always brought them to me in d dream tp scare me.
3:Most times i found my running into church whenever i am being chased.
4:Do also see my self anionted in my dream by my pastor. And most times most of my spiritual fathers and mothers do appear in my dream to pray for me
5:most often i do c myself chatting with governor or president of d my state or d country.
6:Date of event of what will hap is always given to me in d dream. Some i will forget d other i will not forget n when d date comes nothing will hap. 7:Names as well is been given. Some i will notremember others i will rrmember but i wake up i dont v such name aa friend or know such name.
Pls sir help me to interprete all ds dream. Cos it often occur to me. Thoughi do had severally dreams but this one often occur. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kapich: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Sir, I had this dream few days ago. I saw my late mother and my aunt, from father's side coming. Then later my aunt came to my room to give me a package that my mother sent her to give me. Then I left the house hurriedly and suddenly found myself on express road. None of the cars stopped to give me a lift. Then suddenly, a car packed beside me. As I looked inside, it was my father's younger brother at the steering, beside him in front was my step sister, (my father's last wife daughter) ,in the middle was my step mother,( my father's first wife), at the back was my elder brother. Then I whispered, e tun bami Lona. Then my step sister in front came down to ease herself. But then I entered since my elder brother was in the car so we drove off leaving behind my step sister. However I can't remember where we drove to precisely. Note: my father's younger brother and my father's first wife are still alive but very old.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dasugar(f): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sir good evening,I had a dream where my family and I travelled to somewhere that looks beautiful like abroad or something. Inside the how I was discussing with some people and along d line I was leaning on the wall all of a sudden my mother in-law shouted dat maggots are climbing my body she ran away. I now started removing them. Removed my cloth it was much at d end I removed all. Someone said I should be more worried on nla that is doing me that she will like to know how I will survive it. I rejected it told her she will be the one that will die. What does it mean.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:

I saw myself in a dream with a bucket of water on my head while holding the hands of and leading two young children (girls).

The road was really bad like the usual naija untarred road with potholes and dirty water puddles. While trying to navigate across a major puddle, a car (Beatle) pulled up on my side and asked to help me across.

At that moment I noticed that their was also a lady carrying a child on her back with me but you know as dreams are, I couldn't really tell if she was with me or not, but anyways she rushed to join in the car.

But that action posed a problem. The back of the car was slightly small to take all as Beatles are and the kids with the woman had entered, struggling to fit in.

I was standing by the passenger door still contemplating whether to enter and allow them manage a somehow behind or ask the woman to come take the front place while I navigate (with the bucket of water still on my head across).

Raising my head while reasoning this, I saw that the road after this large puddle of water was smooth like it was just graded that day... Mind you, it wasn't tarred but red earth wide and really smooth for as far as I can see.

A sense of calm like it should in normal life that my wahala with the bad road was almost at ends... Then I woke up.

Can you help here?

Carrying water or fetching water simply means blessings, life and abundance. God is ready to bless you and I see you helping others or leading others through challenges of life. Your blessings and help is tied to the way you help others. Happy Sunday
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Ecocharming(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sir i had a dream once..i was in a room with some friends reading books to pass an exam in a joyous atmosphere.Suddenly a young lady with a very strong body odour entered the room and every body scampered to safety because the odour was just too much.I also ran into another room but the girl came to knock and wanted to enter the same room with me, she was looking dejected and depressed but i never allowed her to enter.She begged but i didnt allow.Then she asked me to give her something from inside the room which i gave her and she left..later, she committed suicide..In the dream, i stumbled upon a letter that the lady was a missing girl with a million dollar for anyone that finds her..i saw her name in the dream and i still remembered when i woke up...please what does this mean sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Annydan:
Good morning sir. Happy Sunday to u.please can u help me interprete this dream. I do have several dream but will love u to interprete these ones which occur frequently:
1:I often see myself on a hill or something high but always scared of jumping down even if am in d midst of danger.
2:Animals i feared in real life like snake cat dog as well as teddy bear. I do c them chasing me. Sometimes people who knows am scare of it always brought them to me in d dream tp scare me.
3:Most times i found my running into church whenever i am being chased.
4:Do also see my self anionted in my dream by my pastor. And most times most of my spiritual fathers and mothers do appear in my dream to pray for me
5:most often i do c myself chatting with governor or president of d my state or d country.
6:Date of event of what will hap is always given to me in d dream. Some i will forget d other i will not forget n when d date comes nothing will hap. 7:Names as well is been given. Some i will notremember others i will rrmember but i wake up i dont v such name aa friend or know such name.
Pls sir help me to interprete all ds dream. Cos it often occur to me. Thoughi do had severally dreams but this one often occur. Thanks

You are great person and a servant of the most high God in life but the devil have seen these future of yours and want to render you useless. If you don't give your life to Christ and develop a praying habit you will become a prey to the enemy. God has an assignment meant for you but you need to pray and discover yourself now and know your calling or else you won't like yourself.

1.Surrender your lofe totally for christ and Pray with Jeremiah 1.5.... asking God to reveal your purpose on earth to you.
2. Pray with Isaiah 49.24-26 both midnight and day time with fasting.
3. Luke 3.16...be baptised of water and ask for the baptism of the holyghost and of fire. Please pray that everyday until you receive it.
4. Feed your spirit with the word of God by reading and memorizing scriptures everytime. God will us.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by benjamineyoh(m): 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Goodevening man of God.

After you interpreted my first dream about how I strangled a snake, I felt so good and pleased. it was really a relief and it helped me to pray more. I can say I am a little closer to God now than I used to be. I even went to church today. Praise be to God.

but man of God, I had this other dream. In my working place (I am a corper about to pass out. I am serving in a private school). it was as if the vice principal of the school decided to reward us after being pleased with something we did for the school. so he asked us to collect #100 Coke and one gala each from the lady selling snacks in the school. we were all very happy. when we got to the place, everybody collected #100 coke, but I added extra #50 to the lady from my pocket so I can take the #150 plastic coke since I don't like the small coke. as I and others were laughing, rejoicing and about to enjoy our snacks, I woke up.

please help me interpret this dream. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (97) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.