Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (107877 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Good morning,

So I had a dream where I saw myself talking to a great man of God, I didn't really know what I was saying or what was being discussed, please what does this mean

Try to be more conversant with the word of God, by studying the bible and praying more. There is a message that the lord is trying to pass to you. Don't worry, just keep reading the bible the more and praying. The Lord will come again and reveal Himself to u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
MegaStarr:
Good morning Servant of God. I've read through the thread and I honour the gift of God on your life. Please help with the interpretation of the following dreams I had recently.

1. In a dream I had about 2 months ago, I met my pastor in a site where he was building. He smiled at me and handed over a package containing the building plan to me.

2. In another dream, I was in a program hosted by an anointed Apostle of God in one of the states in the middle belt. During the impartation, he instructed me to sit on his seat.

3. After rounding off praying on a Sunday morning around 3am, I had a dream where I was trying to put off the gas cooker. Fire leapt from the cooker into my heart and I woke up immediately.

What position are u occupying in your church? If you not a worker please try and join one. The Lord is calling you to do His work and you need to get on board as soon as possible.

Read and pray with 2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
Ask the Lord to reveal to you what exactly is your calling. Three days fasting and prayer, during or after the fasting and prayer the Lord will reveal something to u or speak a word to u.

For the last dream, Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Make sure you cover yourself and family with the blood of Jesus and redeem each day in the blood of Jesus.

Also pray with this bible verse.
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jermaineayo: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Thank you
yinkaadesegha:

Try to be more conversant with the word of God, by studying the bible and praying more. There is a message that the lord is trying to pass to you. Don't worry, just keep reading the bible the more and praying. The Lord will come again and reveal Himself to u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by MegaStarr(m): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

What position are u occupying in your church? If you not a worker please try and join one. The Lord is calling you to do His work and you need to get on board as soon as possible.

Read and pray with 2 Timothy 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
Ask the Lord to reveal to you what exactly is your calling. Three days fasting and prayer, during or after the fasting and prayer the Lord will reveal something to u or speak a word to u.

For the last dream, Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Make sure you cover yourself and family with the blood of Jesus and redeem each day in the blood of Jesus.

Also pray with this bible verse.
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Bless u.

Thank you Servant of God. I'll follow the guidance you've given. I'm a committed and consistent worker in the Church.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Gosayddf: 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Your problem is yourself sir/ma, You are not contended and appreciative with what you have,
Please study these Bible verses and ask God to deliver you from every spirit of covetousness.

Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

1 Timothy 6:6-7 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Are you working somewhere and you want to leave the job seeking for greener pasture? Don't do it for now.
Are u thinking of leaving the country for a greener pasture? Don't do it for now
Are you married, but thinking that your spouse is not good enough for you and you want a better one? Don't try it......

Learn to wait on the the lord, or else I pray you won't regret yourself.

Father Abraham waited on the Lord and the lord bless him, Genesis, Hannah waited upon the Lord 1 Samuel 1 ......

Isaiah 40:30-31 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Create the habit of Thanksgiving, praises, waiting on the Lord and be contented with what you have. Bless u.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dan41(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2020
I had this dream of me and a girl pounding yam together. I eat small of the yam and pounded the remaining one with her, wearing only panty and I later worn trouser.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mrlouis: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2020
Hi sir, I had a dream where I was at the apartment of a recent former boss of mine. In that apartment in the realm of the dream he used to stay there but this time around he was no longer there. The apartment was empty as he had moved out. But what I saw as items left behind were scary objects or kind of fetish objects. I was scared in the dream. I think I also saw some flesh in the room too.
What does this mean sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
dan41:
I had this dream of me and a girl pounding yam together. I eat small of the yam and pounded the remaining one with her, wearing only panty and I later worn trouser.

Is not a good dream... Spiritual enslavement and shame....
Whenever you u have such dream, you cancel it immediately...... What you say when you wake up is what matters.
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mrlouis:
Hi sir, I had a dream where I was at the apartment of a recent former boss of mine. In that apartment in the realm of the dream he used to stay there but this time around he was no longer there. The apartment was empty as he had moved out. But what I saw as items left behind were scary objects or kind of fetish objects. I was scared in the dream. I think I also saw some flesh in the room too.
What does this mean sir

The Lord may be telling you the kind of person your boss is and you should be careful.... Pray against every bewitchment over your life. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Gosayddf: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Gosayddf:
I saw that I and som1 was about to enter a classroom to start writing. As soon as we started, something happened that I couldn't write fast so much that the other person out write me despite starting @d same time.
The teacher wrote d first and second page and as she was abt to write the third page, she told me to rub off the first page but I told her I couldn't due to the fact that I was still on the first page. So she called another person. But what I think could be d reason for my slow in writing was due to me seeing ghost in d dream inside my dream.

This is as a result of the powers from your foundation.....Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do? Ask Holy ghost to visit your foundation with fire.
What is your relationship with Lord? Have close relationship with Jesus for the best life ever. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dasugar(f): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2020
Good morning sir, a friend shared a dream to me and I decided to share it hear to know the meaning. She said she dreamt where she wore a wedding gown and with the groom being a young guy(this guy has a shop where she keeps her baby wen she in on her marketing work in reality) they were dancing a traditional dance to a traditional music. NB the woman is married and she is pregnant for the second child. She is worried.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by courage9(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2020
Good morning. Hope you had a blessed night.
Please I need an interpretation of my dream.
I dreamt that someone else is putting on one of my underwear (boxers).
Possibly my brother.
Please what does this means?
Have a wonderful weekend
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2020
dasugar:
Good morning sir, a friend shared a dream to me and I decided to share it hear to know the meaning. She said she dreamt where she wore a wedding gown and with the groom being a young guy(this guy has a shop where she keeps her baby wen she in on her marketing work in reality) they were dancing a traditional dance to a traditional music. NB the woman is married and she is pregnant for the second child. She is worried.

She is going through problems/issues presently in her marriage or very soon there will be a problem that she will encounter in her marriage that might lead to divorce. Tell her to be prayerful not to loose her marriage. Prayer is the key. God bless us. She can private chat me on watsapp for further counsel, no calls please. 07066526207. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2020
courage9:
Good morning. Hope you had a blessed night.
Please I need an interpretation of my dream.
I dreamt that someone else is putting on one of my underwear (boxers).
Possibly my brother.
Please what does this means?
Have a wonderful weekend

There is a power planning to divert your blessing.... Ask the angel of the Lord to visit the camp of the enemies recover whatever has been stolen from u. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by courage9(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

There is a power planning to divert your blessing.... Ask the angel of the Lord to visit the camp of the enemies recover whatever has been stolen from u. Bless u.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

I see myself mopping in a dream, what does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dasugar(f): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

She is going through problems/issues presently in her marriage or very soon there will be a problem that she will encounter in her marriage that might lead to divorce. Tell her to be prayerful not to loose her marriage. Prayer is the key. God bless us. She can private chat me on watsapp for further counsel, no calls please. 07066526207. Bless u
What u said is true. Thanks will let her know.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by kayteajay111(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
What does this mean please the prophet:

I found myself and my wife in a place like school and we were in separate class, a form was given to everyone in each of the class and everyone is asked to fill the form with the details of any identity card, but I didn't find any of my ID card with me at the moment because all my ID cards are with my wife in the other class, and I tried to look for her by checking from the window of her class to request for any of my cards, and she tried to meet me at the door where there was a security man, and someone was coming from my back lobbying and pretending to assist me from the congested extrance but collected it and ran away. I was trying to pursue him and I woke.

NB: I'm still looking for good things from God(good job) at the moment. Hope this is not another hindrance.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
kayteajay111:
What does this mean please the prophet:

I found myself and my wife in a place like school and we were in separate class, a form was given to everyone in each of the class and everyone is asked to fill the form with the details of any identity card, but I didn't find any of my ID card with me at the moment because all my ID cards are with my wife in the other class, and I tried to look for her by checking from the window of her class to request for any of my cards, and she tried to meet me at the door where there was a security man, and someone was coming from my back lobbying and pretending to assist me from the congested extrance but collected it and ran away. I was trying to pursue him and I woke.

NB: I'm still looking for good things from God(good job) at the moment. Hope this is not another hindrance.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Please pray against activities of spiritual robbers. The Lord is about to promote you and your family and the enemy is aware of it. Use the above Bible verse to pray at midnights for the next 3 days. Most of it all you need a relationship with Jesus. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nuttella:
I see myself mopping in a dream, what does it mean?

Is a good dream, is spiritual cleansing. Keep praying. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Is a good dream, is spiritual cleansing. Keep praying. Bless u.
What does it mean to buy something in a dream and also to share slice bread in a dream to your relatives, what does it mean to receive money from different guys in a dream?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Good morning, Sir.
I hope you're fine?

Sir, I dreamt that I was in military camouflage (full regalia) discussing with people around. Then, I saw two soldiers coming towards me, and realizing that I was a civilian in the dream, putting on full military camouflage, I took to my heels.

I humbly awaits holy spirit's interpretation.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by macjurek(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2020
Dear Pastor.

My wonderful greeting to you and all in the vineyard more grace and power in Jesus Name, help me for the dreams Interpretations:

DREAM 1:

In the dream i was moving till i got to a point with a tree under it, white powder and sacrifes stuffs,so i passed the side with nothing blocking my view,but as i move further, i saw a man old wearing white garment,like the White garment church people calling others of their folks to come after me ,am hearing them coming beheath me but i did not stop nor look back. But i continued moving until i got to a sliding door with glass ,with my church stickers on the door post ,on entering an old women is bathing a child,she did not say anything while i said this is my church people,while i was inside the house, i heard the white garment people pass and did not see me, them i woke up.

DREAM 2:
In the dream i was lamenting about hardship, then i saw my maternal grand mother and in the room,seeing me lamenting, she speak to me to come and she raised up her mattress and brought out a black nylon bag filled with money and she handed it to me,which i collected it. Then in appreciation, i said my good grandmother ,unlike the bad paternal grandmother i have....then i woke up

NOTE: Both dreams are same day.......
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mayboy(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2020
Good day sir.

I had repeatedly a dream of finding myself back in my secondary school writing exams but finding it hard to writing and finish the exam.

secondly, I always dream about our former house ( childhood house)and at times find myself there and that the house is in bad condition.

please kindly interpret sir. thank you!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nuttella:
What does it mean to buy something in a dream and also to share slice bread in a dream to your relatives, what does it mean to receive money from different guys in a dream?

Provision.... Your needs will be supernaturally met. You will have enough to give to others....God may make you the breadwinner of your family if you can pray very well.

Regarding the money you received from different guys,if the money u received are new notes then it means new idea to prosper is being impacted unto u, so be awaken because someone may introduce business or give u ideas to make money please don't ignore. Or a financial help is on the way. But if the money given to u are old, torn or dirty notes you need to start praying against affliction and reproach. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nwaotu10:
Good morning, Sir.
I hope you're fine?

Sir, I dreamt that I was in military camouflage (full regalia) discussing with people around. Then, I saw two soldiers coming towards me, and realizing that I was a civilian in the dream, putting on full military camouflage, I took to my heels.

I humbly awaits holy spirit's interpretation.

Stop living a fake life because the end is not good....disgrace, Shame, public embarrassment awaits you if don't change for good. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2020
macjurek:
Dear Pastor.

My wonderful greeting to you and all in the vineyard more grace and power in Jesus Name, help me for the dreams Interpretations:

DREAM 1:

In the dream i was moving till i got to a point with a tree under it, white powder and sacrifes stuffs,so i passed the side with nothing blocking my view,but as i move further, i saw a man old wearing white garment,like the White garment church people calling others of their folks to come after me ,am hearing them coming beheath me but i did not stop nor look back. But i continued moving until i got to a sliding door with glass ,with my church stickers on the door post ,on entering an old women is bathing a child,she did not say anything while i said this is my church people,while i was inside the house, i heard the white garment people pass and did not see me, them i woke up.

DREAM 2:
In the dream i was lamenting about hardship, then i saw my maternal grand mother and in the room,seeing me lamenting, she speak to me to come and she raised up her mattress and brought out a black nylon bag filled with money and she handed it to me,which i collected it. Then in appreciation, i said my good grandmother ,unlike the bad paternal grandmother i have....then i woke up

NOTE: Both dreams are same day.......

The both dream are intertwined,
The lord has seen your struggles in life and has provided a place of rest for you that is the money being given to you by your grandmother, the Lord is set to prosper you. stay focus in the things of the Lord and don't compromise your faith, there are or will be distractions but keep going and you will praise God at last.
Please try and sow a seed that will touch your heart to a bible based church or to the life of a genuine man of God (pastor). So that the blessing can be activated. U can sow to this ministry if the lord is laying it to your heart. Chat me on watsap 07066526207 if the Lord is laying it in your heart to sow it into our ministry. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Mayboy:
Good day sir.

I had repeatedly a dream of finding myself back in my secondary school writing exams but finding it hard to writing and finish the exam.

secondly, I always dream about our former house ( childhood house)and at times find myself there and that the house is in bad condition.

please kindly interpret sir. thank you!

The both mean the same thing.... Backwardness/setback. You need to pray hard to break the yoke.

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Ask the Lord to baptize you with the holy ghost and fire.

Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

Ask the lord to move your life forward by fire.

Most especially have a relationship with the Lord
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Wolexdey(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
I humbly greet you sir and honor the Grace and gift of GOD upon your life Sir.

I have been battling with this reoccurrence dream for years, I prayed and went for deliverance but still the dream won't let go.

I see myself in the dream been seduced to a point of semen ejaculation and immediately it manifest in the physical world. Thereby! my boxer becomes wet with semen...

I need help as how to go about this, the technique and strategy of prayers to render...

Thanks much Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Provision.... Your needs will be supernaturally met. You will have enough to give to others....God may make you the breadwinner of your family if you can pray very well.

Regarding the money you received from different guys,if the money u received are new notes then it means new idea to prosper is being impacted unto u, so be awaken because someone may introduce business or give u ideas to make money please don't ignore. Or a financial help is on the way. But if the money given to u are old, torn or dirty notes you need to start praying against affliction and reproach. Bless u.
Thankyou
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Stop living a fake life because the end is not good....disgrace, Shame, public embarrassment awaits you if don't change for good. Bless u
pls help me explain this dream, I was in a dream and I saw a mad woman and her normal son, the son was naked and both were eating food jellof rice from a big basin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (97) (Reply)

Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.