Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (107833 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kemzeee1(f): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2020
Pls sir, I dreamt that someone sat before me and was teaching me hausa language. Pls what does it means
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Abiababe(f): 5:36am On Nov 24, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Good evening, sorry for the late response.
What you need to do is to check your salvation, are u truly born again? Do u have a relationship with the Lord? Are your ways pure before the lord?Are there any unconfess sins in your life? If there are no cracks in the wall. The lizard can't penetrate.

Secondly your prayer life is weak, you need the baptism of fire and of holyghost.
Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

pray for the baptism of the holy ghost and of fire... For three days with fasting. Chat me up via watsapp on 07066526207. No calls please just chat. Bless u.

Thanks, i appreciate.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
Damisam93:
I saw this in a trance where I was in front of a river and someone was catching fish and placing on my front, and the fishes were much in my front and also I could see that in the river also the fishes are numerous likewise.
But when I look at my side I could see my step-sister who I know has marine witchcraft and she has been attacking me, so she was preparing to attack but she was reluctant. I also saw that when I perceive her present the fishes in front converted to paper and I was folding it,I was about to cover the paper with the blood of Jesus o woke up and before I woke I could perceive I have some plantation in my mouth also and I was about spitting it out also.

This has been attended to. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
OLESCO:
Mr. yinkaadesegha pls help out

I have being having this dream for like 5 months the last one happen early last month.

I always find myself either carrying, petting, backing, bathing or breast feeding a baby. Sometimes the baby will be mine and most times it wouldn't be mine.

In one of such dreams, this particular baby was kind of deformed and seems like a burden to the family mostly the mother. So when I came, I saw where the left only him crying; I started petting him asking what the problem was; and what would be done to make him happy/okay. To my surprise he said something which I can't remember. But in that dream I wasn't sure if his request can be met cause the expression on my face wasn't a good one.

The last one I had was where I was breast feeding a baby. When I woke up I was very angry.... why do I keep having such dreams? Are they spiritual children? Is it an omen? so many questions running through my mind. After this particular dream I prayed against it and ever since then I have had such again till now

You may have spiritual children, if you are married you need to pray hard not to experience difficulty in having children in real life. Make sure you pray very well each night before sleeping. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
seasy:
Please, help interpret.
I dreamt a friend gave me something, it's like the back of a coconut, that hard shell after the white part has been removed. It has the usual ropelike stuff inside it. She told me her grandmother gave them to her and it's for direction. So, she gave me one like a gift. Told me anytime I need directions, I should draw out one of those rough ropelike stuff on it. I took it and left.

Think deeply, there may be something you are requesting from God all these while..... Many atimes when we pray for somethings and you have a dream that someone gives you something in the dream, the meaning of such dream may be the answer to your request all these while. Think deeply and also ask God for direction in most of your prayers. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
Annajapheth:
Pls help interpret sir
Had a dream where we were told to finish writing a course topic, others were unable to finish but I was able to finish mine while I was on my way to submit it, I saw ants crawling all over my body immediately I killed one that stringed me the others just disappeared immediately and also I saw myself naked while walking I saw my clothes and wore my clothes to cover my unclothedness.

Success is coming your way but the enemy has planned affliction and shame for you but if you can pray I know a God who can overturn the hand of the enemy.

Pray with Job 5:12 He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

Psalms 68:1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Tell God to disappoint the plan of the enemies in your life.

Ask God to scatter your enemies.
Bless God.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
mopesy:
Good morning sir,
I had a dream where I was bringing out crabs from under my bed together with my mum. Somewhere else, I saw exam scripts and a score of 96%. Thank you.

There is power that want to slow you down and this power is very close to you.... There is success but there is also deceit you need to be careful. Ask for God's direction. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kemzeee1:
Pls sir, I dreamt that someone sat before me and was teaching me hausa language. Pls what does it means

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by mopesy: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

There is power that want to slow you down and this power is very close to you.... There is success but there is also deceit you need to be careful. Ask for God's direction. Bless u.

Thank you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 1:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by OLESCO(f): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

You may have spiritual children, if you are married you need to pray hard not to experience difficulty in having children in real life. Make sure you pray very well each night before sleeping. Bless u

Thanks ...... exactly what i am passing through getting to 8months now nothing nothing ..... oh my goodness Lord have mercy..... pls any bible verse to back the prayer............. The worst part of it is each time I wake up to do mid night prayer I end up sleeping off.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
culf:
God day sir.

had a dream myself and wifey were going to somewhere, where we were suppose to make a u- turn but she kept going and ask we use the next turn. we got their, soldiers were there and its like their was road blockage. we did the u- turn but couldn't go back because of an iron gate like burglary along the road, I called the soldiers and they open for us. as we move, I saw people mostly on white doing training like, rigorous training like military endurance training. I got to inside met some like a celebrity (I usually see them once in awhile in dreams) we were to go to somewhere but its like he can't make it and someone else(a lady) was asked to follow me. We got to where we are suppose to take taxi, we waited and a taxi came, Taxi almost want to hit me, I frown and was angry with him, He wanted to react but saw a wedding ring on my hand, he then calm down n became friendly. he thought it was charm I told him the ring is not for charms that I have never gone for charm that God is my every. we got the going and along the way was convoy behind us with 2 power bikes in front, by the road side a sweet music was been played, the billionaire(dress like a king) stopped, walked to the guy to spread him money. we dropped from our vehicle, people were going to watch. after spraying, they turned and went back to the venue/house and we saw people running that his family was attached and killed. the express was empty, vehicles dropped people, my elder brother was behind me, we walked on rough surface close to the main road, I was in front, so many were on the rough surface with us, no vehicle or person was on the road, we continue until we got to smooth and abit slopy surface with gutter, entrance of a town with normal activities going on, I passed without question but those behind me were been asked for their ticket and I woke up.

sorry its long.

Well, its a bit long please next time summarize for easier understanding. All I can say concerning your dream is that you should keep praying for favour. Apply this Bible verse in all your dealing for u to obtain favour.

Proverbs 3:3-4 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
OLESCO:

Thanks ...... exactly what i am passing through getting to 8months now nothing nothing ..... oh my goodness Lord have mercy..... pls any bible verse to back the prayer............. The worst part of it is each time I wake up to do mid night prayer I end up sleeping off.

First of all you need to keep praying for the baptism of the holyghost .....

mat 3.11.....i indeed baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire...

Make sure you pray it for at least 10 mins before you sleep every day and at midnight Read psalm 51 and pray that same mat 3.11.... At least 30 mins every mid-night. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 12:30am On Nov 26, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Well, its a bit long please next time summarize for easier understanding. All I can say concerning your dream is that you should keep praying for favour. Apply this Bible verse in all your dealing for u to obtain favour.

Proverbs 3:3-4 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Bless u.

thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by missidy: 3:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Please help me interpret this sir. I dreamt me, my mum, brother and 1 year old niece were invited for a church concert. My brother was driving us there but we were finding it difficult to locate the address. We saw other people in a bus going there and finding it difficult to locate the place, the place wasn't also on Google map. We asked the customer service online and they said we should keep going that we will see the place. My brother kept driving,  we saw that the numbers on the street were almost finished. He drove off a cliff, the car fell slowly into an unknown place. I immediately realised the organisers of the concert had set a trap for us. I held my mother and prayed a prayer of forgiveness that God should accept our souls. We woke up in another world. I ran to check on my brother and niece. I realised we were dead and in another world while my baby niece was still alive. She couldn't hear or see us and she was crying for help.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annajapheth: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Sir pls help interpret
I had a dream where i saw myself buying lot of mango fruits and biscuits.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Gbengageorge: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2020
Sir, please help me interpret
I had these three dreams at different times

1 I had worms all over my hands in a large hall and I saw a lady who use d to be my classmate there.

2. I was driving my late father's green car and a LASTMA official block my way.

3. I was in a bus traveling on a journey on a road with bushes on both side and the bus suddenly turned facing the direction it was coming from and in a sec drove over the edge and fell into a big valley I woke up before it landed.Now I am confused with these two situations like, one, leaving Lagos and going back to villa because a pastor told me that some people did not want me to succeed in Lagos, I have actually lost 3 good job opportunities. The second one is that within Lagos I moved to Island now I want to move back to Mainland.(in the two situations, I always have a dream pointing in those direction before I move initially, I mean I had a dream before moving to Lagos and another one before moving to Island) as I type a job is waiting for me and I have to decide whether to take it or not.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adeleketj: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Good morning

I had a dream tonight of seeing white canned drinks in a pack.

Also I was in a new town, I tried taking a bike to a location. i dropped to some place like a govt office because I wanted to fill my stomach with some of the fufu I saw. On getting inside the cafeteria I saw an old friend. This person in real life seems to be doing okay. also in the dream I assumed so. Has I approached him in the dream after he finished his food. He was like I be oga na make I pay for him. Then I woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by OLESCO(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

First of all you need to keep praying for the baptism of the holyghost .....

mat 3.11.....i indeed baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire...

Make sure you pray it for at least 10 mins before you sleep every day and at midnight Read psalm 51 and pray that same mat 3.11.... At least 30 mins every mid-night. Bless u.

Okay thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adekunlegold9ja: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good afternoon
I had this dream where I saw a thick new shining white toothbrush. And also same night, I dreamt of being in a forest seeing wild animals close enough with an aid I was scared in the dream that this animals will do harm till I got to know in the dream too the animals are far away.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Axzobr: 6:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Good morning sir,
I really appreciate what God is using you for here.
I had a dream this morning, firstly I saw an electrical hot plate(the one used for cooking like a stove.

Secondly I was involved in a transaction with a man where I was trying to sell something to him. He was on way to getting the money to pay up before I woke up. What does this mean
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annajapheth: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Morning sir,...
Thank you for all u do here sir
Pls I had a dream tho in this context of this dream I was not naked, I had lot of clothes around me but was looking for a clothes to wear to church, but at the end of it all I was told that we would not go for service again
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Obinnasvg: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shugaplum(f): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hello, please can you interpret these dreams for me.

I dreamt where I saw my dead uncle following me everywhere and I was trying to hide from him cause I was scared of him in the dream till my aunt called me to come to her front and she now warned him That if he disturbs me again, I’ll cover him up and also bury him with palm fronds and he got sad and went away.

Next day I also dreamt where my fiancé was being harassed by some girls for misleading them and also in The same dream, he was fon*d*ling and playing with another girl on the bed where we were lying on and when I turned to look at him he started fo*nd*li*ng my body together with the other lady. Then a woman shouted and asked him what he thinks he’s doing.

Later we were talking and I told him I’m leaving him that I can’t stay with such attitude and I left and woke up.

( I do have these dreams of seeing my fiancé with girls in the dream) what does this mean please.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
1. of recent I dream of out break of violence and people running up and down but I always come out unhurt.

2. I dreamt that my neighbour(that newly got married) had a new baby, i went to see the baby, he woke up when I got there and I carried him.

3. had a dream, seeing myself in my home town, I saw fruit on trees by road side, some unripe, some have fallen off, I crossed over to pick also but the guy there earlier pick almost everything. i crossed back, saw someone was pursing 2 people that went to pick the fruits too but they ran and a dog came to bite the person pursing them
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2020
thank you sir, May God increase This gift given to you.

2 week ago, I dreamt that I parked a car by roadside in front of a compound that is our house in the dream, my phone was charging inside the car, some security abi environmental people came around, they were arresting/ceasing cars parked by roadside, I was called to come move my car but phone wasn't with me so they took my car to a place, and told my mother abi close person to me in the dream to come to somewhere to pick my car, that my car is safe. I took bike to go there, but on our way, we saw Water and mud on the road like it rained and big crocodile treating to attack us, it was pursing the bike but couldn't catch us though the guy wasn't speeding much. I got to somewhere like a field with big trees round it because waking up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mozino007(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Good morning,i had a dream last night,in my dream i saw a tree with many riped fruits on it,some fruits were already on the ground n immeditely i saw one fruit falling down,i stretched my hand to catch it but all of a sudden a woman appeared beside me n catch it!...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2020
missidy:
Please help me interpret this sir. I dreamt me, my mum, brother and 1 year old niece were invited for a church concert. My brother was driving us there but we were finding it difficult to locate the address. We saw other people in a bus going there and finding it difficult to locate the place, the place wasn't also on Google map. We asked the customer service online and they said we should keep going that we will see the place. My brother kept driving,  we saw that the numbers on the street were almost finished. He drove off a cliff, the car fell slowly into an unknown place. I immediately realised the organisers of the concert had set a trap for us. I held my mother and prayed a prayer of forgiveness that God should accept our souls. We woke up in another world. I ran to check on my brother and niece. I realised we were dead and in another world while my baby niece was still alive. She couldn't hear or see us and she was crying for help.

The enemy has concluded evil plans to trap u and some people close to u, but there is a God that can overturn the enemy's plan.
This is an indication for you to pray....you will be careful of who you trust and where you go henceforth. Pray with these bible verses, 3 days fasting and prayers with midnight praises.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Annajapheth:
Sir pls help interpret
I had a dream where i saw myself buying lot of mango fruits and biscuits.

There are blessings lined up for u but you need to give for it to be activated..... Give to the needy, give to the work of God. You blessings are tied to the way you give. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Gbengageorge:
Sir, please help me interpret
I had these three dreams at different times

1 I had worms all over my hands in a large hall and I saw a lady who use d to be my classmate there.

2. I was driving my late father's green car and a LASTMA official block my way.

3. I was in a bus traveling on a journey on a road with bushes on both side and the bus suddenly turned facing the direction it was coming from and in a sec drove over the edge and fell into a big valley I woke up before it landed.Now I am confused with these two situations like, one, leaving Lagos and going back to villa because a pastor told me that some people did not want me to succeed in Lagos, I have actually lost 3 good job opportunities. The second one is that within Lagos I moved to Island now I want to move back to Mainland.(in the two situations, I always have a dream pointing in those direction before I move initially, I mean I had a dream before moving to Lagos and another one before moving to Island) as I type a job is waiting for me and I have to decide whether to take it or not.

The problem you have is that you don't have relationship with the Lord. The source of your income has been manipulated and there is a power blocking your way.

Isaiah 57:14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.

Ask the lord to remove every stumblingblocks out of your way.

Psalms 18:16-19 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.
He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.
They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.
He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

Ask the lord to deliver you from your strong enemies.

Jeremiah 29:14 And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Tell the lord in His infinite mercy to put an end to your captivity and restore your fortune/prosperity

Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2020
Adeleketj:
Good morning

I had a dream tonight of seeing white canned drinks in a pack.

Also I was in a new town, I tried taking a bike to a location. i dropped to some place like a govt office because I wanted to fill my stomach with some of the fufu I saw. On getting inside the cafeteria I saw an old friend. This person in real life seems to be doing okay. also in the dream I assumed so. Has I approached him in the dream after he finished his food. He was like I be oga na make I pay for him. Then I woke up

Learn to give....Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

The more you give to the right people the more doors open for you. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good afternoon
I had this dream where I saw a thick new shining white toothbrush. And also same night, I dreamt of being in a forest seeing wild animals close enough with an aid I was scared in the dream that this animals will do harm till I got to know in the dream too the animals are far away.

Psalms 141:3 Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Be careful of what you say or put your mouth henceforth, ask the lord to set watch over your mouth.

Secondly, You need to start praying against the activities of the powers if darkness over your life and destiny. Use Eph 6.12. Bless u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (97) (Reply)

Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.