Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108158 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

The enemy has seen your destiny and they are trying to bring a delay.
Pray against satanic obstacles in your way.

Isaiah 57:14 And shall say, Cast ye up, cast ye up, prepare the way, take up the stumblingblock out of the way of my people.

Pray with that Bible verse with three days fasting and prayer with midnight praises.
Fray for your place of work, home, everyone close to u. Bless u.

Thanks sir!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Honeypot62(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

First dream.... Promotion, the lord is set to promote you. And take not of the advice given to you by the king.

Second dream...The lord may be calling you to lead, pray hard for God to reveal His plan for you. Use eph 5.17, Jere 1.5...

Third dream...when you move closer to God, the lord will take u high and fight your battles for u. Bless u.

Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Chiebunigom1(f): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Happy Sunday Yinka!
I had this dream or more like a vision yesterday about the rapture. It was as if a spirit entered me and I was shaking and vibrating while shouting and suddenly saw myself ascending. But I wasn't happy as the people in the same room with me were not taken.
It was quite scary .
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by shugaplum(f): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hello..... please help me interpret my dreams.
I dreamt where I was trying to seduce a man that I know (he drives me atimes) though he’s married (NOT attracted to this person in real life)and he didn’t fall for it.

I also dreamt where I was seducing another person and after I tried and tried he refused then when he was about succumbing I woke up. Please what does it mean??

PLEASE do you know why I dream like this?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:43am On Dec 14, 2020
Lakeview:
Good morning sir.
In a dream I and someone gave another person our shoe to keep, when we returned back, he gave the other person his shoe but couldn't give me my own shoe rather gave me another pair of shoes thats not mine and looks bad, and I kept telling him to keep searching for it that the one he gave me is not mine.

Are you married? If yes pray and fast for your marriage. If you are not married, pray hard not to marry the wrong person or not miss it maritally. The enemy is planning to exchange your marital glory.

Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Proverb 18.22...He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Pray with those two bible verses for your marital destiny with three days fasting and midnight praises. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Mrlouis:
I had a dream last night. I went to a place to visit. There it was as if I went there for a population census or something that has to do with counting people.
In my dream, the time came and it's as though we were posted to some places to go and count.

But all of a sudden, the town there became violently unstable. Young men began shooting themselves. It was as though there was a clash between rival groups or factions in the town

We were advised that the town was very unstable and that we shouldn't go anywhere. But somehow myself and another person managed to enter the town.
We engaged many of these rogues (we even had guns too surprisingly) and after a while, it looked as though we had gotten the upper hand.
My self and my partner, we even captured some of these trouble elements and kept them in holding in a room. After a while, I woke up.

The night before this dream, I dreamt that I was a sort of a respectable or honored person in my dream. I think I wore a kind of clothing sort of royalty or so.
What do all these dreams mean Sir. God bless

Keep praying, the lord may be calling to be a deliverer. You are praying but you still need to be more prayer and make sure you keep asking for will of God. Make sure you are fervent in the things of the lord. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:50am On Dec 14, 2020
DuchessGloriana:
Why cant i remember my dreams?

You don't pray enough, don't study the word of God enough, you don't fast enough and more also check your life style. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adekunlegold9ja: 3:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Good morning sir,
God bless you more for what you are doing here sir.

Early this morning, the beginning of the dream wasn't really clear but I think people from a former place of work(a school) came to tell me of a missing ID card or documents of a student. I was angry at one of the staff of my former place of work(the same school) for not handling it well.

Then I went to a salon, I saw an older a mother of one of the students I thought during service, then I saw another woman who's one of the customers at one of my previous place of work (a bank).

Then my mother appeared too and then an old woman in the school aforementioned appeared too in the salon. The old woman in the in the school I talked about told about the issue and how they are handling it.

Then it's my turn to get my hair barbed but in the dream I was surprised my hair was dyed black rather than barbed tho. The stylist said it's the best for my hair.

Kindly explain this dream sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Chiebunigom1:
Happy Sunday Yinka!
I had this dream or more like a vision yesterday about the rapture. It was as if a spirit entered me and I was shaking and vibrating while shouting and suddenly saw myself ascending. But I wasn't happy as the people in the same room with me were not taken.
It was quite scary .

Pray for the baptism of the holy ghost for you to be rapture at the last day.... Check your life style because God has interest in you. It is your duty to pray and witness Jesus to everyone close to you but is your life worthy of emulation? Think. Bless u.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:05am On Dec 14, 2020
shugaplum:
Hello..... please help me interpret my dreams.
I dreamt where I was trying to seduce a man that I know (he drives me atimes) though he’s married (NOT attracted to this person in real life)and he didn’t fall for it.

I also dreamt where I was seducing another person and after I tried and tried he refused then when he was about succumbing I woke up. Please what does it mean??

PLEASE do you know why I dream like this?

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Ask the lord to deliver you from every spirit of lust, sexual perversion, seduction etc.. Ask the lord to set you free. John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Pray with those bible verses and abstain from sexual sins. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Pls sir help interpret this. Pls its going to be a little bit lenghty, pls bear with me.

Dreamt we are three (my landlady 2nd daughter in real life was included in that dream) going somewhere in that dream. Seems i was the one they were taking somewhere to go and show me something, can't really remember. So we passed through a house like that and greeted some elderly people seated there. So as we passed through them, one of them just called me back that she wanted to see me, so I excused myself from those people we were going together.

But to my surprise, the woman asked me to kneel down to say some prayers and she prayed together with me, that God should watch over the rest of us going for that trip and that as we were going o, one of us (the landlady daughter) will not come back home and that I should not continue the journey with them.

Before we finished the prayer, they had left, I mean those we were going together. But I could not find my way through back, I was stranded and asking for the way back from those elderly ones.

As they were trying to describe where to pass through for me, my direct boss in real life just showed up and asked me to follow him that we should go together that he knows the road. But as we were going, we were passing through a very thick forest and I was complaining to him that Oga, do u think there is road anywhere here, how can a road leading somewhere be this bushy, he said I should not worry that there is road there but before I could say anything again, I didn't see him again, he had find his way through leaving only me in that thick forest stranded and I was calling him I could not get any answer, he had gone.

So as I was complaining with heavy heart, how to come out from that bush, a man from nowhere just came out with knife in his hands, coming towards my direction like he wanted to hurt me, and I was shouting for help. So some people came out and were coming to rescue me from him but I couldnt remember whether I was later rescued or not before I woke up but I am very very sure I wasn't hurt in that dream

Pls what does this mean ?, pls iam so sorry for the lengthy writeup.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Kenneygirl(f): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Ask the lord to deliver you from every spirit of lust, sexual perversion, seduction etc.. Ask the lord to set you free. John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Pray with those bible verses and abstain from sexual sins. Bless u.
please what does buying a white handbag in the dream mean?
I was at this big market, but what caught my eyes was the white bag and I approached the shop to buy it, don't know if I ended up buying it though
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Crackow12: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good evening Sir. Kindly interpret this dream Sir.

This is my second time of having this dream. I dreamt seeing high tech airplanes and drones flying around on air. Suddenly, a particular drone kept following me. I was scared but it kept on pursuing me everywhere I went.

I ran into a bus, shot the door just to be out of views from the drone, but this drone was so powerful that it was trying to lift the vehicle up.

I took courage and jumped out of the bus but the drone kept following me and suddenly it exploded into ashes after which I held on to the remains saying to myself this has to be shown to everyone( running nervously).
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by DarlPost: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Hello sir,

Please help me interpret these dreams

* I always see myself public speaking to large crowds in a hall or location.

* I had a dream where I heard a voice shouting Isaiah 43 vs 7 repeatedly. what does it mean?

* I had a dream when I was showing a friend an event website telling him we should organise a corporate event.

* I see a lot of "big name" pastors in my dreams.. telling me something or wanting to see me.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good day Sir.

please I heard these series of dreams, part of it is something like a small tiny nail entered my foot, someone help me remove it, open the place further so as to prevent further complications and immediately I put the foot down, I didn't feel any pain.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Lakeview: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Are you married? If yes pray and fast for your marriage. If you are not married, pray hard not to marry the wrong person or not miss it maritally. The enemy is planning to exchange your marital glory.

Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

Proverb 18.22...He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

Pray with those two bible verses for your marital destiny with three days fasting and midnight praises. Bless u.
thank you very much sir! Today again I saw another dream. I went to a man, looks like an American, he was happy, then gave me some money and asked me to fill out a form, he said that's how I'll be collecting that money every month. I tried to fill out the form but a lady's name is on it already, I tried but couldn't fill my name there and he got angry and I returned the form and rushed out but I forgot my shoe in his office and it seems as if a lady was with me, then another lady came and drop two pairs of clean palm slippers for me but I told her that my main shoe is inside she should help me bring it, then I woke up.

Before this dream, in the same night, I saw myself fighting someone, it turns to a serpent, I kept beating it with something like a bat ball, shouting holy ghost power, I beat it flat and then it came up again as a human, shouting and crying as I kept beating and kicking it, I then woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bubbblez: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Greetings to you sir,
I had this dream that I went out and came back home to meet my late dad. And mom. My mom is alive.
So in the dream he was asking me to give him the money he asked me to keep for him and his Toyota car. But in the dream it happened that my mom had collected everything from me. Because immediately he said it I had to look at my mom and she was like I should not say anything.
So when he asked I told him I’ll give him the next day. That he shouldn’t worry.
What does this mean pls?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bubbblez: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
And another one.
In my dream I saw that it was about to rain heavily where I was. Like the weather was really changing. So I told my friend that she should let us go fetch water before it starts to rain.
So the both of us carried baff and went to fetch water from a tap close to where we was coming from.
In the dream she was the one assisting me on carrying d baff on my head. While she was looking for people to help her carry hers on her head. Which she saw sha.
But she was helping me carry mine on my head first then she’ll go an look for someone to help her lift hers because it was just the two of us fetching water there.
What does this mean sir?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Pree55: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2020
Good Day Sir, please I need help with this interpretation.
Its like I was asking someone (the person look like my late brother) for some money. We were moving along a Express and I was in front, I pick money from road, it was like the money was marched by a car tire and I was thinking if it's real or not. Before I know it, I picked another set of money, and another, continuously from the road, and given to my brother to hold for me, it's like we saw a car like a police van coming, I ran to hide some of the money (I think) behind a small bush in front of a maize farm along the way.

2. I saw also my cousin that is doing well, giving me some N200 notes folded together. We were moving along and talking and he made mention of getting a contract, that was why he actually call us to get him some materials earlier, etc

Couldn't remember other parts of the dreams but I had series of it
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Humbleamanda(f): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
I appreciate your good work here sir, may God continue to bless you richly. Please sir help me to interpret this dream
In my dream, I saw myself in our old family house where we were living when I was younger. At the entrance of the gate I saw many plantain plantation, I saw a plantain that is riped and it was falling on the ground. On that ground, the fallen ripe plantain doesn't have it's cover. I only pass through the gate and didn't touch the plantain. Please what does it mean. Thank you sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by centchukz1: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
I had a dream where I was sleeping small small snakes were biting my hands, and some were climbing up my body. I was calling one of my aunty lying(sleeping) close beside me to help me kill those snakes because it was as if, if I woke up they will run away which I don't want but that my aunty was in a deep sleep, she didn't hear or I would say that my voice was not loud enough to wake her up. I managed crushed some. Immediately I woke up. Indeed, it was scary to me.
Please help me interpret
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Patriot9: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
I had a dream some days ago.

I saw my DEAD course mate. She died in 2016. She came to me naked and I was naked too and then she inscribed a mark on my palm.

I just woke up now

And in addition to the dream sir, did you know that I dreamt again just now and in the dream, I saw myself waking up from bed and then I picked up my phone and I login on Nairaland to see whether you have interpreted the dream and truly I saw your messages showing that you have interpreted the dream.
Only for me to wake up to re-read your message/interpretation of the dream and discover that you have not replied and I have been dreaming all along.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Mayboy(m): 5:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Good morning sir. More of God's anointing upon you in Jesus' name.

My wife had a dream that she was in a relationship with a man who is a Muslim and they sleep in the same room with another 'couple'. She then felt uneasy being in a relationship with an unbeliever so she thought of ending the relationship since she has not had a child for him. Buh in the dream, I advised her to hold on before breaking the relationship because the man stays alone that when people are around him, then she can break it so that he wouldn't attempt to kill himself. What does this mean sir? Thanks sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Humbleamanda(f): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2020
Good morning sir, please help me interpret this dream, in my dream I saw two of my mum's junior sisters trying to cover a dead body with white cloth. Still in the same dream, the two women ask me to cook palm fruit, and I refuse, they started forcing me to do the cooking, I still refuse. I told them that there are other people that can cook the palmfruit instead of me. I later saw myself beating one of my cousin sisters from my maternal side, telling her that they are heartless people meanwhile the lady in question didn't do anything to me in that dream, but she was the one I was trying to tell those my aunties that she can cook the palmfruit they were asking me to cook since I senior her.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Annajapheth: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good evening sir,
Pls I had a dream where I was cooking in the kitchen and started to clean the dirt on the floor where I saw dirty stains
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by tsquare299(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Help me out sir.

1. A bike man took me to a market where they sell raw rice. He introduced me to a particular seller, the seller's rice (seeds) were big and cheap but there were insects in them.

2. I was somewhere water was scarce. As I was going home but was called that a tank had water. I got to the tank with my small blue keg and queued behind another small blue keg. My keg was second on the line. Suddenly, I saw 25 litres black keg before my keg. I didn't know the owner of the keg in the dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pls sir interpret my dream
in my dream i saw my self running, but my feet was not touching the ground while running. More than twice sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by culf: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
please help with the interpretation sir

1. like i was going to spy on someone, on my way I saw a church sign post so I told myself if i person the message, i will come and check the sign post, immediately I saw the person I was going to spy on so I turn quickly, while cars where driving past, I think the person drove past. later, at same place, people were standing, i nodded to 2 of those standing and they started coming, one was with a black jacket and it's like he was carrying a weapon inside to attack. the target was there and he seen like an influential person, asked me to fill a glass of kunu for him, i did , fill it, tasted it and handed it over to him( it's like we are close), while the attackers were standing by. next I saw 2 people (the attackers I guess) bearing names of people i'm on a Whatsapp group with but haven't seen them before sitting with my elder bro in a small parlor. i ask my brother why they didn't use the big parlour(though it looks like my house in the dream, its only in our family house in our home town that we have 2 parlours) and he said he saw insects there so he left, I apologize that I didn't use insecticide before of my small baby and i woke up.

in real life I'm very peaceful, I even pray for my enemies sometimes. I can never attack anyone
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:42am On Dec 22, 2020
Adebowale1616:
Pls sir help interpret this. Pls its going to be a little bit lenghty, pls bear with me.

Dreamt we are three (my landlady 2nd daughter in real life was included in that dream) going somewhere in that dream. Seems i was the one they were taking somewhere to go and show me something, can't really remember. So we passed through a house like that and greeted some elderly people seated there. So as we passed through them, one of them just called me back that she wanted to see me, so I excused myself from those people we were going together.

But to my surprise, the woman asked me to kneel down to say some prayers and she prayed together with me, that God should watch over the rest of us going for that trip and that as we were going o, one of us (the landlady daughter) will not come back home and that I should not continue the journey with them.

Before we finished the prayer, they had left, I mean those we were going together. But I could not find my way through back, I was stranded and asking for the way back from those elderly ones.

As they were trying to describe where to pass through for me, my direct boss in real life just showed up and asked me to follow him that we should go together that he knows the road. But as we were going, we were passing through a very thick forest and I was complaining to him that Oga, do u think there is road anywhere here, how can a road leading somewhere be this bushy, he said I should not worry that there is road there but before I could say anything again, I didn't see him again, he had find his way through leaving only me in that thick forest stranded and I was calling him I could not get any answer, he had gone.

So as I was complaining with heavy heart, how to come out from that bush, a man from nowhere just came out with knife in his hands, coming towards my direction like he wanted to hurt me, and I was shouting for help. So some people came out and were coming to rescue me from him but I couldnt remember whether I was later rescued or not before I woke up but I am very very sure I wasn't hurt in that dream

Pls what does this mean ?, pls iam so sorry for the lengthy writeup.

Sorry for late response, if there is a plan are making to travel with someone I think you should not go for now because it may not be will of God for or the outcome my not be favourable.

Secondly, be more careful about your boss at work, he/she may lead you astray if you follow his advice.... Ask God to intervene in your situation and make a way for you.

Pray with this bible verse in a three days fasting and prayer.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Kenneygirl:
please what does buying a white handbag in the dream mean?
I was at this big market, but what caught my eyes was the white bag and I approached the shop to buy it, don't know if I ended up buying it though

Is a good dream, there are blessing coming your way which are ordained from heaven... Sow a seed to Bible believing church or man of God for it to be activated. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Adekunlegold9ja:
Good morning sir,
God bless you more for what you are doing here sir.

Early this morning, the beginning of the dream wasn't really clear but I think people from a former place of work(a school) came to tell me of a missing ID card or documents of a student. I was angry at one of the staff of my former place of work(the same school) for not handling it well.

Then I went to a salon, I saw an older a mother of one of the students I thought during service, then I saw another woman who's one of the customers at one of my previous place of work (a bank).

Then my mother appeared too and then an old woman in the school aforementioned appeared too in the salon. The old woman in the in the school I talked about told about the issue and how they are handling it.

Then it's my turn to get my hair barbed but in the dream I was surprised my hair was dyed black rather than barbed tho. The stylist said it's the best for my hair.

Kindly explain this dream sir.

Thank God your hair wasn't barbed, pray very well against glory killers, pray that the holyghost will scatter the plans of the enemy over your glory. Expect a miracle soon. Bless u.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 4:03am On Dec 22, 2020
Crackow12:
Good evening Sir. Kindly interpret this dream Sir.

This is my second time of having this dream. I dreamt seeing high tech airplanes and drones flying around on air. Suddenly, a particular drone kept following me. I was scared but it kept on pursuing me everywhere I went.

I ran into a bus, shot the door just to be out of views from the drone, but this drone was so powerful that it was trying to lift the vehicle up.

I took courage and jumped out of the bus but the drone kept following me and suddenly it exploded into ashes after which I held on to the remains saying to myself this has to be shown to everyone( running nervously).

The lord is telling you that victory is sure if you can pray.... There is a power monitoring you and preventing you from getting to where God has prepared for.

Please pray with these bible verse, 3 days fasting and prayer.

Zechariah 4:7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (97) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.