Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108214 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:05am On Oct 27, 2021
azammi:
I had this dream I saw millipede about three really big above the normal size entering my room In the passage of my house then , so I was now scared to enter the room to kill them but as I peeped inside my room I saw Ants looking like they were attacking the millipedes , one of the millipede even looked dead with the ant around them . So I woke up

What’s does it mean

2nd dream
I woke up early in the morning so I wanted to go and heat my food so I can eat. but I was still feeling sleepy So i dosed off, then I had dis dream where I was trying to On my gas with matches but as I try the matches refused to on and they where breaking till almost all of them broke , so I got tired and brought out a lighter but the lighter refused to on and it too got spoilt .
then
I woke up

The lord is fighting your battles but your prayers are not enough, there are powers working against the works of your hands. You need to engage in midnight prayers and fasting atimes. Pray until something happens.

Bless u

1 Like

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 5:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Akintundexxy:
I observe that whenever I killed a reptile(like wall geckos ,lizards and co) physically, I would have a bad dream that someone very close to me died and also the burial of the person would be taking place. This has happened times without number, is there any spiritual implication to this? Note, most times, I do usually see them in my room sometimes, I don't go about killing them.

Keep praying and keep killing those animals in the dream, there are forces hindering your progress in life.

1 Samuel 2:6
The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

Your prayers should be, any power that needs to die for your life to move forward should die immediately and command your life to move forward speedily.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Exodora: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Seek God to help you find your way. You are confused in life. Seek God in prayer and fasting, ask Him to show you the way.
Bless u
Thanks a lot .
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prinzedy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good evening sir
Trust the day has been very fruitful.

Sir please assist the interpretation of this dream.

I had a dream last night wherein I saw my colleague who happened to be a close friend, gave me a some cash (in multiples of (#1000) as well as an airtel recharge card (The old 500/1000 type that's usually sealed in nylons) and also a keyholder.

It seemed more of an emotional moment as I was moved to tears.

I woke feeling indifferent.

The second one I saw myself in the dream where someone (like a male nurse or pharmacist) was trying take blood from my hand using syringe but the blood didnt come out. I even asked him to try my thumb still nothing except for few water and a blood stain sort of. I then told him that it's like I'm short of blood. He ended up saying I'm not having any infection nor HIV/AIDS
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Empressgifted(f): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tr
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by AmosTech(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS ALERT

Open Heavens Alert is a devotional app that provides you with daily devotions written by Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Never forget to study your daily devotions.
You will get access to:

• Daily alarm.
• Customized alert.
• Voice reminder.
• Voice alert.
• Voice reader.
• Devotional content to mp3 audio for sharing.
• Gives you audio format of your devotion.
• Offline access of previously cached devotions.

What more can you get from a devotional app?

Get the app from:

https://www.info-arena.com.ng/p/open-heavens-alert-android-devotional.html

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Pasca07: 2:33am On Oct 31, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Keep praying and keep killing those animals in the dream, there are forces hindering your progress in life.

1 Samuel 2:6
The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

Your prayers should be, any power that needs to die for your life to move forward should die immediately and command your life to move forward speedily.

Bless u
please I need an interpretation to my dream. I have a dream twice that my gf that i am about to get marry to betrayed me and cheated on me. I had the two dreams after coming bdack from revival program from church...please i need an interpretation...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by francisj(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2021
Good day Sir..

pls interpret this my dreams.

1. was collecting shoes from 3 different places ,unchallenge despite the present of people.

2.someone familiar gave me a shoe . but in real life I dont know the person

3. was in a barrack housing..then left to get something outside the barrack but on my way back , I notice the whole place was suddently quite , nobody outside and a guy was telling to go back , but I was trying to tell him that am close to my house . then two guys came after me whipping twice with a whip, and i hav to run out of the quiet barrack as they chase after me to outside the barrack which was busy and crowded .one of the guy that chase me out , met me outside and I was telling his that I hav a right to go back to my house but he was like ,there was an order from Above that nobody should be seem outside by that time...can't remember the remaining patt of the dream but at the end, I was back in a house with some people around telling I did the right thing...

4. until 2 days ago, I hardly recall my dreams Sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Good morning, sir.
Hope you slept contentedly?

I must commend your good works here. May God reward and bless you unprecedentedly.

Sir, I had a dream where I was climbing something that looks like a tree with someone I know.
On top of the dream, I saw how people that climbed with me were jumping down, like, rough jumping and they were sustaining multiple injuries. So, I told my friend that we will have to be very careful in jumping to avert injuries. Eventually, I didn't jump. I decided to hold the tree firmly and slided down smoothly. I was so excited when I landed.

I patiently wait for holy spirit's interpretation.
Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by seasy: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Is a good dream, the Lord is bringing your enemies to beg for your forgiveness, study Genesis 37, the story of Joseph. Ask the lord to keep exposing your enemies and make them cry for your forgiveness.
Bless you.

Amen.
Thank you so much.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by azammi(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Thank you sir
yinkaadesegha:

The lord is fighting your battles but your prayers are not enough, there are powers working against the works of your hands. You need to engage in midnight prayers and fasting atimes. Pray until something happens.

Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by azammi(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Good morning sir , how was your night ?

I had this dream where my mum gave me a chick that was put inside a shoe to take home then they was another chicken there that was headless she was telling the chicken to go inside .
That was the dream sir pls interpret
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jp96(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good day sir. I hope you're good sir.

I dreamt that I was on a journey going to a church with some members of the church I attend at home.
1 a church worker was the driver of the bus. I sat at the front with him.
2 an opposite gender that I like but haven't seen before in my life was in the bus, she sat at my immediate back.
3 another person I recognise in the church and
4 some people I don't recognise were in the bus.

Sometimes, we moved on the road, and sometimes, we moved through the inside of people's houses.
So we arrived at a building in the morning, unknown to me that it was our destination, the church we were going to. I got to know when the driver informed me that we've arrived to the church, but I was so surprised because I thought we only arrived there to rest for a while and to continue the journey later.
When I woke up, I was a bit tired due to the stress of the journey.

I dreamt this last week.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by silverkings: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Good morning Sir

I dreamt of buying meat in the dream. After pricing I told the Man to cut it. On cutting it i woke up.

Looked strange though. Help interpret Sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Crackow12: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good day Sir,

I had a dream where I suddenly found myself in an class where people were writing exams. I went to the exam late and it was as if I wasn't aware.

I sat down to write the exams because there was limited time left. Wanted to copy what the person next to me wrote down but the invigilator (who is a female) came and told me it wasn't acceptable.

I had a sheet of paper and pen and the questions looked quite simple but I had no question paper in the dream. Fortunately, someone who had a spare one gave it to me and I continued writing the exams.

The invigilator then told me I should be fast with it that she wouldn't give me any additional minutes. The same invigilator told me to be praying after she learnt I wasn't given or didn't have the question paper in the first place.

But as I said earlier, someone in the class gave me one.

I had been having series of dreams writing exams in the class. It's either I couldn't answer the questions or invigilators took or tore my papers...

This last one was different, I could answer the questions, was graced to be given a question paper and had sometime left but I didn't start with others

This is quite strange to me.
Kindly interpret this dream Sir and how do I go about solving this puzzle.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by dhope: 6:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Good morning sir. I had two consequitive dreams about deliverance session at two different churches in the night. The first one was a man of God casting out demon in a man that is being tormented, the second was healing of the leg of man that has injured for a long time and the man has been moving around with his buttock but the leg straighten up and he gave glory to God. I don't know what the meaning could be. Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Good morning sir.
I had this dream about a month ago.
I woke up in d morning and desperately wanted to eat this fruit called fruit (Tropical Almond).
I got to the tree, not far from my house, look for a ladder and climbed up.
The fruit was so big, more dan 10 times bigger dan d normal Tropical Almond.
I plucked out three, gave one to someone and kept two. When I opened the first one, it was unriped, I threw it away and told myself that I will come back again.
Then I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Rero1nt: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pls interpret this sir.
I will see myself writing an exam in the dream, at times I will know 1 or 2 of the answers and sometimes I will not know anyone and I will be looking for where to copy from in other to answer all the questions but before I will finish writing we would be ask to summit.

2) sometimes after praying very well in the night if I lie down to sleep immediately somebody will come to attack me but if I don't sleep immediately I will not experience it. Why?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good day, Please help me interprete this dream.

My mother had a dream concerning me and my immediate elder sister.

She said me and that my elder sister came home and me in particular I was offloading some loads from a vehicle like someone that just returned from a journey and she asked me what happened, and I told her I have come home o, I want to move on/move further.

And my sister on the other hand when she (my mum) asked her what happened, she said she and her husband have diabetes. But the house she saw us come back to doesn't resemble our house in real life.

Note: In real life, Iam working outside where my mum is base, same as my sister. We all don't stay together in the same state. My sister is married with kids while iam yet to be married.

Please what does this mean ? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Rero1nt: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2021
God bless you sir
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:47am On Dec 29, 2021
azammi:
Good morning sir , how was your night ?

I had this dream where my mum gave me a chick that was put inside a shoe to take home then they was another chicken there that was headless she was telling the chicken to go inside .
That was the dream sir pls interpret

Exodus 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing.

Is not a good one, please pray seriously against spiritual slavery, u may be working and nothing may not be showing for it.... Ask the Jesus to set u free now. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Jp96:
Good day sir. I hope you're good sir.

I dreamt that I was on a journey going to a church with some members of the church I attend at home.
1 a church worker was the driver of the bus. I sat at the front with him.
2 an opposite gender that I like but haven't seen before in my life was in the bus, she sat at my immediate back.
3 another person I recognise in the church and
4 some people I don't recognise were in the bus.

Sometimes, we moved on the road, and sometimes, we moved through the inside of people's houses.
So we arrived at a building in the morning, unknown to me that it was our destination, the church we were going to. I got to know when the driver informed me that we've arrived to the church, but I was so surprised because I thought we only arrived there to rest for a while and to continue the journey later.
When I woke up, I was a bit tired due to the stress of the journey.

I dreamt this last week.

The ministry u are please be faithful to the ministry because u are going to get to your destination, it may be though but u shall end well. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:32am On Dec 29, 2021
silverkings:
Good morning Sir

I dreamt of buying meat in the dream. After pricing I told the Man to cut it. On cutting it i woke up.

Looked strange though. Help interpret Sir

When u woke up how did u feel? Were u happy or sad?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:36am On Dec 29, 2021
Crackow12:
Good day Sir,

I had a dream where I suddenly found myself in an class where people were writing exams. I went to the exam late and it was as if I wasn't aware.

I sat down to write the exams because there was limited time left. Wanted to copy what the person next to me wrote down but the invigilator (who is a female) came and told me it wasn't acceptable.

I had a sheet of paper and pen and the questions looked quite simple but I had no question paper in the dream. Fortunately, someone who had a spare one gave it to me and I continued writing the exams.

The invigilator then told me I should be fast with it that she wouldn't give me any additional minutes. The same invigilator told me to be praying after she learnt I wasn't given or didn't have the question paper in the first place.

But as I said earlier, someone in the class gave me one.

I had been having series of dreams writing exams in the class. It's either I couldn't answer the questions or invigilators took or tore my papers...

This last one was different, I could answer the questions, was graced to be given a question paper and had sometime left but I didn't start with others

This is quite strange to me.
Kindly interpret this dream Sir and how do I go about solving this puzzle.

Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

You need to contend with the powers of your father's house..... You foundation is faulty pray well that holy ghost will visit your foundation with fire....bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:40am On Dec 29, 2021
dhope:
Good morning sir. I had two consequitive dreams about deliverance session at two different churches in the night. The first one was a man of God casting out demon in a man that is being tormented, the second was healing of the leg of man that has injured for a long time and the man has been moving around with his buttock but the leg straighten up and he gave glory to God. I don't know what the meaning could be. Thanks

You may have a call into the deliverance ministry..... This may be part of your learning process, keep praying. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:43am On Dec 29, 2021
ASOmotorz:
Good morning sir.
I had this dream about a month ago.
I woke up in d morning and desperately wanted to eat this fruit called fruit (Tropical Almond).
I got to the tree, not far from my house, look for a ladder and climbed up.
The fruit was so big, more dan 10 times bigger dan d normal Tropical Almond.
I plucked out three, gave one to someone and kept two. When I opened the first one, it was unriped, I threw it away and told myself that I will come back again.
Then I woke up.

Your blessings are yet to manifest, wait for its time of manifestation..... Pray that God should make your blessings manifest speedily. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:47am On Dec 29, 2021
Rero1nt:
Pls interpret this sir.
I will see myself writing an exam in the dream, at times I will know 1 or 2 of the answers and sometimes I will not know anyone and I will be looking for where to copy from in other to answer all the questions but before I will finish writing we would be ask to summit.

2) sometimes after praying very well in the night if I lie down to sleep immediately somebody will come to attack me but if I don't sleep immediately I will not experience it. Why?

First dream, pray against the powers of your fathers house.....
Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
Ask the lord to visit your foundation with fire.

Second dream, your prayers are touching the enemies, you don't relent in it, immediately the person come around you, command holy ghost fire to burn him/her down.
Keep praying every midnight and one day you will be delivered. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:52am On Dec 29, 2021
Adebowale1616:
Good day, Please help me interprete this dream.

My mother had a dream concerning me and my immediate elder sister.

She said me and that my elder sister came home and me in particular I was offloading some loads from a vehicle like someone that just returned from a journey and she asked me what happened, and I told her I have come home o, I want to move on/move further.

And my sister on the other hand when she (my mum) asked her what happened, she said she and her husband have diabetes. But the house she saw us come back to doesn't resemble our house in real life.

Note: In real life, Iam working outside where my mum is base, same as my sister. We all don't stay together in the same state. My sister is married with kids while iam yet to be married.

Please what does this mean ? Thanks in anticipation.

Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

Pray seriously against spirit of backwardness, ask God to move your life forward by fire....
Stand in the gap for your sister and her family for divine protection and healing.
Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:55am On Dec 29, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Good morning, sir.
Hope you slept contentedly?

I must commend your good works here. May God reward and bless you unprecedentedly.

Sir, I had a dream where I was climbing something that looks like a tree with someone I know.
On top of the dream, I saw how people that climbed with me were jumping down, like, rough jumping and they were sustaining multiple injuries. So, I told my friend that we will have to be very careful in jumping to avert injuries. Eventually, I didn't jump. I decided to hold the tree firmly and slided down smoothly. I was so excited when I landed.

I patiently wait for holy spirit's interpretation.
Thanks.

Pray against every spirit of demotion and backwardness..... Be more careful with your dealings with people. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 2:59am On Dec 29, 2021
francisj:
Good day Sir..

pls interpret this my dreams.

1. was collecting shoes from 3 different places ,unchallenge despite the present of people.

2.someone familiar gave me a shoe . but in real life I dont know the person

3. was in a barrack housing..then left to get something outside the barrack but on my way back , I notice the whole place was suddently quite , nobody outside and a guy was telling to go back , but I was trying to tell him that am close to my house . then two guys came after me whipping twice with a whip, and i hav to run out of the quiet barrack as they chase after me to outside the barrack which was busy and crowded .one of the guy that chase me out , met me outside and I was telling his that I hav a right to go back to my house but he was like ,there was an order from Above that nobody should be seem outside by that time...can't remember the remaining patt of the dream but at the end, I was back in a house with some people around telling I did the right thing...

4. until 2 days ago, I hardly recall my dreams Sir.

If you are single and praying for a husband then your prayers are answered..... But if u are already married then God is bringing favour and restoration to your marriage........
Pray that the enemy will not steal the testimony from u.... Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:00am On Dec 29, 2021
Pasca07:
please I need an interpretation to my dream. I have a dream twice that my gf that i am about to get marry to betrayed me and cheated on me. I had the two dreams after coming bdack from revival program from church...please i need an interpretation...

She may not be your wife but u still need to pray further for clarity. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by silverkings: 3:02am On Dec 29, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

When u woke up how did u feel? Were u happy or sad?
I felt strange. I'm not happy i would say

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (97) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.