Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (108151 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:06am On Dec 29, 2021
prinzedy:
Good evening sir
Trust the day has been very fruitful.

Sir please assist the interpretation of this dream.

I had a dream last night wherein I saw my colleague who happened to be a close friend, gave me a some cash (in multiples of (#1000) as well as an airtel recharge card (The old 500/1000 type that's usually sealed in nylons) and also a keyholder.

It seemed more of an emotional moment as I was moved to tears.

I woke feeling indifferent.

The second one I saw myself in the dream where someone (like a male nurse or pharmacist) was trying take blood from my hand using syringe but the blood didnt come out. I even asked him to try my thumb still nothing except for few water and a blood stain sort of. I then told him that it's like I'm short of blood. He ended up saying I'm not having any infection nor HIV/AIDS

First dream, means financial prosperity is coming your way soonest if u can pray it to manifestation, and try and sow that same amount to the work of God for its speedy manifestation....

Second dream, be more careful so that u won't be infected with deadly diseases.... Watch and pray. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Pray against every spirit of demotion and backwardness..... Be more careful with your dealings with people. Bless u
I'm literally crying now.
If you had responded early to this, my life wouldn't have been in this mess right now. I understand you're not in any obligation to do so, though. All the same, thanks. I will keep on fighting.

That reminds me, would you be kind enough to give me prayers against backwardness? I'm back to square one.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2021
Nwaotu10:

I'm literally crying now.
If you had responded early to this, my life wouldn't have been in this mess right now. I understand you're not in any obligation to do so, though. All the same, thanks. I will keep on fighting.

That reminds me, would you be kind enough to give me prayers against backwardness? I'm back to square one.

So sorry about that, my father shall restore all your wasted years in Jesus name.....

Please run away from sin, engage in midnight prayers, learn to keep your plans to yourself until its manifest.

Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

Tell the Lord to move your life forward by fire in Jesus name

1 Kings 18:46 And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

Pray that the hand of God will be on you for speed in destiny fulfillment

Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

So sorry about that, my father shall restore all your wasted years in Jesus name.....

Please run away from sin, engage in midnight prayers, learn to keep your plans to yourself until its manifest.

Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

1 Kings 18:46 And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

Bless you.

Thanks alot, sir.
I sincerely appreciate.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Hello Brother please I had a dream last night , I was cruising with my big late brother (died @2013), he was Very smart, intelligent, and a devoted Christian (his death changed everything in my family, a died a terrible death which was painful
He was driving a nice car, Ford edge, I was with him in front of the car, while two girls at the back, I actually know those girls as my friends
We went to a hotel, Royalty hotel at Eket(my hometown, but I reside in Uyo)
He withdrew some cash at ATM, we were just having a very nice time
I don't know what that means
I am actually very sick and weak for 5days now
I have treated malaria and typhoid
I'm very down at the moment

Bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by francisj(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

If you are single and praying for a husband then your prayers are answered..... But if u are already married then God is bringing favour and restoration to your marriage........
Pray that the enemy will not steal the testimony from u.... Bless u

God Bless you sir..More Grace and Auction ...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Jp96(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

The ministry u are please be faithful to the ministry because u are going to get to your destination, it may be though but u shall end well. Bless u

Thank you sir. God bless you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2021
yinkaadesegha:

Your blessings are yet to manifest, wait for its time of manifestation..... Pray that God should make your blessings manifest speedily. Bless u

Thank you sir.
God bless!
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by fashionbabe: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by fashionbabe: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pls sir can you interpret this DREAM

My husband dreamed where his late mother was fighting with two people , a man and a woman,
the mother killed the two people , and my husband was afraid of what will happen if the police came ,but the police did not come and the two corpses were later covered.

NOTE my husband was just an observer in the dream , he did not participate
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by lekzytaker(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
I had this dream where I saw a bishop in a church.. I don't know him though. I only recognize that he is a bishop/rev because he wore a collar and a suit like a bishop/rev. He gave me his bible. The Bible had markings on it and little jottings.. like the Bible he had been using. Then he told me to take over the Church/ just like saying I should be the one preaching or something... And I was wondering why me..? and what is my Business with taking charge or something.. i was still thinking and wondering when I woke up from the dream. please what does this mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Cxtian(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Cxtian:
YinkaAdesegha, please can I have your number? Thanks

See my profile sir. My number is there. You can drop yours
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good day, thanks for all you do. Pls help me interprete this dream.

In the dream, I came out of a house, there was a small stream in front of the house and the stream leads to a river at the back of that house.

Before one can come out of the house, you have to cross the stream to find your way. So as I was about crossing the stream, one of my sandals (can't remember if it's the right or the left leg) fell inside the stream and got carried away to the river at the backyard, and I was lamenting that it's a new shoe I just bought.

There were some little children playing football in the open space in front of the house and I quickly called one of them to help me chase the sandal to the river so it won't get lost. And the boy came back with one which is not mine and gave to me.

I told him to return it that it's not my shoe.

Please what does this signify ? Thanks
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Pasca07: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2022
yinkaadesegha:

Bless you.
Good morning sir, in my dream i wanted to toilet but before i could sit on the WC i saw a titus fish coming out from the toilet before i could know what is happening a lot of titus fish started coming out of the toilet which stopped me from defecating...please i need your help on the interpretation of the dream...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ThothHermes: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2022
Please what's the meaning of not wearing slippers or looking for your slippers in the dream?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by ASOmotorz: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello sir.

My dad had dis dream about me about a year ago, I just remembered it.
He said he saw me lit a gas stove in d kitchen and it exploded on my face, he came out from his room to see what happened, he saw me in d kitchen covered my face, then he removed my hand to see my face, he screamed!
What does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Good morning sir, pls help me interprete this dream.

1. Saw myself in an exam hall, and the VC was addressing us and preparing our minds towards the exam. And he told us the question papers won't be enough for everyone of us to take each but two or three people had to share one, my junior sister was also in same hall with me but not on same table....but along the line I can't remember how the dream ended if we later did the exam or not.

2. I was in the market wanted to buy tomatoes, as I was walking around looking for a cheaper one to buy, I met my male friend and we were walking round the market pricing together. So when I got to a particular seller, I said her own is too small but this my friend was convincing me to buy it, that it's okay and manageable but I refused, so I saw another seller with better ones and I said let me go there, when I got there and was still pricing, surprisingly this my friend had quickly pointed the biggest one to the seller to pack as his own. So I felt betrayed in my mind, that see this person that was convincing me to buy smaller tomatoes over there and I refused by coming here, and getting here he had quickly packed the better ones for himself....but i can't remember if I later buy my own before waking up.

Note: it was my male friend I first met inside the market but getting to where I felt betrayed (where my friend packed better tomatoes), it was not a female friend again.

Pls I don't understand it.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by CaptMarvel(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Pasca07:
Good morning sir, in my dream i wanted to toilet but before i could sit on the WC i saw a titus fish coming out from the toilet before i could know what is happening a lot of titus fish started coming out of the toilet which stopped me from defecating...please i need your help on the interpretation of the dream...
Yeeeeeeeeeeehhhh! Mummy G.O don talk am o! Chaii! No more eating of titus fish smiley
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by seasy: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2022
Please, help interpret.
I dreamt that I wore slippers to somewhere.
Took off the slippers at the entrance, and others were there too, very many.
I came out to leave and couldn't find my slippers there again, then I saw some that looked like mine, I tried them on, but they didn't fit and not looking fine.
I kept looking for mine.
Please, help interpret.
Thank you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by rossignol: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning, sir. Please help me interpret. I had a dream today. I was invited to a beautiful house with my friends. We came to celebrate. I remembered that the day before, I had finished my exams and took some Snapchat videos with my friends in which we were dancing happily. While in the beautiful house, I saw someone familiar enter but she went her way so I didn't pay much attention and focused on the friends that I was with. After a while she walked up to me and then I remembered who she was. (In real life, she was a classmate who died long after we graduated from university, she was a kind colleague who inspired me to study hard. We were friends). In the dream, when she walked up to me, I knew she was dead. She dressed well and collected a beautiful grey bag from someone near her and told me that she would like me to have it and she thought it would fit me. I wore it on the shoulder to try it out and it was gorgeous. I was a bit teary because I knew that I would have to part from her soon. She told me that while celebrating people achievements, so that by this time next year, I will be celebrating my masters too. I told her that I missed her and she said she missed me too and the dream ended.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Adebowale1616: 10:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Good morning,

Please help interprete this dream.

I saw myself in a tertiary institution or something like that, and I wanted to urinate. So I excused myself to go to the back of a block and urinate there. So after urinating, a man I guess should be like a security guard or warever, someone inspecting around the vicinity sha, he walked up to me that I have to pay a fine. Because I wasn't supposed to urinate there.

So he wrote me a fine that I will bring 5 or ten cements amounting to 35k, so I was begging him seriously that I can't pay such, what for ? I started crying.

He reduced the money to 15k, but I was still begging and crying profusely that I want it reduced to 3k just like some of the ones I was seeing on his book which he has written for some other people, but he didn't answer me....I was crying so much before I woke up. Pls what can this mean? Thank you.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by prodigyme(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
I had a dream where i saw my self in my village in the midst of some people but i wasn't able to see their faces,immediately i woke up from the dream.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by subcbouy: 4:21am On Mar 09, 2022
Hello sir yinkaadesegha, I have two dreams that I want you to interpret for me.
The first dream, what does it mean to see full moon in the dream? And what does it mean to see a wire reaching the heaven from earth?
The second dream, Where I was sleeping physical on a cushion, I had a dream someone was sleeping there in the dream,and I was surprised why the person was sleeping where I was sleeping in the dream and I woke up. What does it mean?
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Bioboy1213(m): 5:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Hello sir, I need you to interpret this dream for me pls,

I saw a car advert on my phone before going to bed, shortly into my sleep, I dreamt seeing myself driving the car, also use the car to go pick my younger sister from school, on our way coming back we stop at a plaza t get something, we got challenge by a woman and two of her daughters saying the car is theirs and how did I get it, place a call through to the person that posted it for sale and I told them I want to buy the car and am just test driving it, we were allowed to go, I drove into another compound that has a police station, hotel and supermarkets, and the plan was to drop my younger sister at that location, we came down from the car and was entering the hotel, we realise she forgot her school bag and lunchbox, told her to go back and get them, after waiting for her for some mins I decided to go and check her why she’s delaying, getting outside, she’s nowhere to be found and I couldn’t see the car as well, while thinking of the next step to take either to report at the police station or beg the hotel to pls check their CCTV for me, I woke up.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, am sorry have not been around for some time now, very soon we shall all be laughing in testimony in Jesus name. Bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
fashionbabe:
Pls sir can you interpret this DREAM

My husband dreamed where his late mother was fighting with two people , a man and a woman,
the mother killed the two people , and my husband was afraid of what will happen if the police came ,but the police did not come and the two corpses were later covered.

NOTE my husband was just an observer in the dream , he did not participate

The lord is fighting his battle for him, but he shouldn't forget in appreciating God..... Bless you
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
lekzytaker:
I had this dream where I saw a bishop in a church.. I don't know him though. I only recognize that he is a bishop/rev because he wore a collar and a suit like a bishop/rev. He gave me his bible. The Bible had markings on it and little jottings.. like the Bible he had been using. Then he told me to take over the Church/ just like saying I should be the one preaching or something... And I was wondering why me..? and what is my Business with taking charge or something.. i was still thinking and wondering when I woke up from the dream. please what does this mean?

There is a call of God upon your life.....
Study and pray with Jeremiah 1.5, Deut 29.29..... Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal your destiny to you. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Adebowale1616:
Good day, thanks for all you do. Pls help me interprete this dream.

In the dream, I came out of a house, there was a small stream in front of the house and the stream leads to a river at the back of that house.

Before one can come out of the house, you have to cross the stream to find your way. So as I was about crossing the stream, one of my sandals (can't remember if it's the right or the left leg) fell inside the stream and got carried away to the river at the backyard, and I was lamenting that it's a new shoe I just bought.

There were some little children playing football in the open space in front of the house and I quickly called one of them to help me chase the sandal to the river so it won't get lost. And the boy came back with one which is not mine and gave to me.

I told him to return it that it's not my shoe.

Please what does this signify ? Thanks

There is a battle you need to fight for your breakthrough but if care is not taken and wisdom is not applied you may end up losing your marriage or wife/husband to be.
Every battle you fight please include your wife's name in it....

Isaiah 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Make sure this is your stated at the back of your mind every time. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pasca07:

There are doors that will be opening to you but it may not be through the right channel.... These doors may hinder your deliverance if care is not taken, Just keep praying and you shall testify. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThothHermes:
Please what's the meaning of not wearing slippers or looking for your slippers in the dream?

Pray for your marriage if you are married and if you are not married please pray for the right person to marry.... It's a warning dream. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
ASOmotorz:
Hello sir.

My dad had dis dream about me about a year ago, I just remembered it.
He said he saw me lit a gas stove in d kitchen and it exploded on my face, he came out from his room to see what happened, he saw me in d kitchen covered my face, then he removed my hand to see my face, he screamed!
What does it mean?

Pray seriously about an impending danger, pray with psalm 91 and be careful in your dealings in real life. Bless u
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Adebowale1616:
Good morning sir, pls help me interprete this dream.

1. Saw myself in an exam hall, and the VC was addressing us and preparing our minds towards the exam. And he told us the question papers won't be enough for everyone of us to take each but two or three people had to share one, my junior sister was also in same hall with me but not on same table....but along the line I can't remember how the dream ended if we later did the exam or not.

2. I was in the market wanted to buy tomatoes, as I was walking around looking for a cheaper one to buy, I met my male friend and we were walking round the market pricing together. So when I got to a particular seller, I said her own is too small but this my friend was convincing me to buy it, that it's okay and manageable but I refused, so I saw another seller with better ones and I said let me go there, when I got there and was still pricing, surprisingly this my friend had quickly pointed the biggest one to the seller to pack as his own. So I felt betrayed in my mind, that see this person that was convincing me to buy smaller tomatoes over there and I refused by coming here, and getting here he had quickly packed the better ones for himself....but i can't remember if I later buy my own before waking up.

Note: it was my male friend I first met inside the market but getting to where I felt betrayed (where my friend packed better tomatoes), it was not a female friend again.

Pls I don't understand it.

First dream, pray for your foundation..... Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Pray to be successful in life.

Second dream....
Matthew 7.15 and Gen 27...be careful of fake people in your life and be more prayerful in dealing with your so called friends.
Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (97) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.