Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Religion (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (107902 Views)

How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation? / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Can One Really Purchase The Holyspirit By His Own Effort? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nwaotu10(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good day, sir.
I must commend your good work here. May the Lord bless you beyond measure.

I had a dream that I've thought about its possible interpretation, but couldn't come up with any substantiated meaning.

In the dream, I saw myself at a bus stop waiting for transit with some other people.
So, I noticed that transit was scarce cos the bus stop was full of people. All of a sudden, a Keke showed up, and many people were dragging to enter the Keke (A TYPICAL LAGOS SCENARIO), myself included. I was lucky enough to have secured a seat with some other occupants. So, Just as the Keke man was about to move, I looked outside and saw several Keke at the same bus stop with people gradually boarding without rushing.

I humbly seek for holy spirit's interpretation as the dream perturbs me.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Man of God.
Thanks.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Yseone(m): 3:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Good morning,
Am about getting married in few weeks to come.
I just woke up with this dream with heavy joy in my heart & celebration.
I just had a dream...
In that dream, why we were still planning for our wedding, I received a call that my wife to be had given birth to a baby boy.
It was a thing of joy as I couldn't contain my joy.

I quickly called one of my brother/friend that lives at aba but he's from my place and shared the good news with him, he was extremely happy with me & told me that this kind of miracle is wonderful.
You need to see me celebrating.
Then i jokingly told my wife to be that she has seen a reason why she won't dance on our wedding day since the wedding was just few days to go and she don't need to stress herself.
She started laughing, then i woke up
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Princelyod(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
I dreamt and in my dream my son was answering very difficult questions that am not able to get their answers. I have a son and my wife is expectant.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
@yinkaadesegha my grandma had a dream and in that dream, she finished washing the corn, grinded it and she turned it into ogi. The leftover ogi chaff that she doesn't need, she put it inside a box and started hawking it telling people to buy from her but people keep rejecting it. What does it mean??
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Drhas1234: 5:55am On Mar 09
Good morning, I had a dream about buying egusi seed and egusi powder from someone I know that’s dead a long time ago, please what’s the meaning
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Akalia(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09
Please I need interpretation to these dreams:

(1) Being handed a single key in the dream.

(2) Seeing myself driving myself in the dream.

(3)Seeing myself in the company of soldiers.

(4) Seeing dogs trying to pounce on me but I always escape or the dogs would be on chains withholding from breaking loose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.