Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami (38493 Views)

How To Activate Windows 7 Ultimate For Free / Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key / Have You Heard Of Windows 7 Godmode? This Thing Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by soleexx(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Only if you will upgrade my Pavilion X360 free
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Oblitz(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2020
hmmmm
this minister of communication busy these days o!
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Chukwurah003: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2020
This man is a well-known tech guru
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Cyoung4real(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2020
Tommynkem:

I can upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10pro for just 10k. original digital license authenticated by the OEM,

Oga,oooo. Na 1k for Alaba international lah. Na from heaven you from get your own windows 10?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by ENGINEERG(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2020
What do the northern leaders have to offer?
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by potent5(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Good one from the minister.

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Cyoung4real(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2020
chatinent:
Was it why the guy agreed to sell his laptop to me for just N20000?

I don't think so because laptops can be upgraded to windows 10
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by watchindelta(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2020
I hate windows 10 but wety man go do undecided

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by mvem(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Nbote:
Dis man dey shame person I swear
How?
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by MARKone(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2020
Nbote:

Asin eh, very shameful. Misplaced priority.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by mvem(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2020
StRichard:
Lol...does he think everyone is aboki?
so everyone knew before now that windows 7 is more susceptible to malware's and viruses?
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by OmoManU: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Nbote:
How please? Na you be the greatest shame with this kind of shitty thing coming out of your mouth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Chukwurah003: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Nbote:

You’re the one shaming yourself with your ignorance. The man is a fellow of British computer society and also a graduate of digital transformation from Harvard. Who are you?

5 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by johnmattew: 7:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Professorcplus:
This aboki is trying to sound impressive or what? So what happened to upgrade/update to other windows edition.
did u read the article at all?

4 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by johnmattew: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Nbote:
u are the shameless one that couldn't read to under what he was saying

3 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by ndcide(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2020
1- we have not been using the windows 7 support set..we don't even download updates.

2,- we don't like windows 8

3- windows 10 automatic updates consumes our data.

We will manage win 7,

4 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Chukwurah003: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2020
MARKone:

It is your ignorance that is shameful. That man talking is a tech guru of the highest order.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by mvem(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2020
funshint:
Trying to be relevant. Who made him spokesman for microsoft? Mtchewww which operating system is not vulnerable to security attack sef? You just wonder how this one's got where they are. I dont know why to slap someone just dey hungry me. Someone give me that meme grin
The man is saying windows 7 is more susceptible to malware and viruses which can lead to hackers stealing your vital info...what are you saying now ?....new Operating systems are upgraded to improve on this, therefore not all are vulnerable to attack

5 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Hypocrit: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Not all pc can run windows 10 smoothly, that is why some people cannot upgrade from windows 7. Even windows 8 is not smooth on some pc. You just gat to upgrade your pc, for people with the above issue.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by johnmattew: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2020
StrikeBack:
undecided
Clueless ministers..

Person labour develop software , you from a shithole 3rd world country dey complain.

Which one your country people do
ur mumu dey smell...learn to read b4 displaying ur stupidity openly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by juman(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2020
Good information.
The government has right person as minister in the ministry.

Some companies are still using window 7 on their systems.

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by johnmattew: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2020
StRichard:
Lol...does he think everyone is aboki?
ur comment shows the type of illiterate u are

3 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by JoseRaji(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2020
The responses I have read on this thread, just shows how backwards most of our youth are, in their thinking capacity.

The minister is saying that, to stay protected/defended when online (and when computing with sensitive data that you do want stolen), abstain from Windows 7 devices.

Because Microsoft has officially ended their support for Windows 7. Hence there will be no security updates, which is dangerous.

Because millions of unauthorised entry attempts happen on the World Wide Web everyday.

So, to stay safe, use Widows 10 devices, or upgrade your Windows 7 OS to Windows 10, easily...

Someone is even offering to upgrade for 10k. When Windows 10 CD is 1K.

4 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Chukwurah003: 8:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Professorcplus:
This aboki is trying to sound impressive or what? So what happened to upgrade/update to other windows edition.

Please remove the professor from your handle. You are ignorant. That man is a fellow of British computer society and also a graduate of digital transformation from Harvard. Who are you? What do you know? Nothing! Vamoose!

3 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by Tunex252(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Tommynkem:

I can upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10pro for just 10k. original digital license authenticated by the OEM,
Guy why? 10k for upgrade?? I swear people like u are ones corrupting the country

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by mvem(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2020
MARKone:

How?...He is the minister of communication and he is addressing cyber security which is part of his work...how is that misplaced... Why do you guyz just hate on everything even without reading properly

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by johnmattew: 8:03am On Feb 08, 2020
francis5051:
Nigeria can never be better as long as we keep on having the northern things as leaders...Dia wiseness is our foolishness.. forget tribalism stuff dis people no worth to rule anoda tribe beta and smarter Dan them
by ow does this relate to the topic?
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by SoNature(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2020
Professorcplus:

It may not work well

The best bet is to buy another system

If anyone who really cares about their online security still uses Windows 7, they can get a VPN or anti-malware.

However, the best bet is to buy another computer

1 Like

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by mvem(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2020
Professorcplus:
I really pity you ...it is actually you trying to sound impressive

2 Likes

Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by JoseRaji(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Tunex252:
Guy why? 10k for upgrade?? I swear people like u are ones corrupting the country

Lmao... This one cracked me up. 10K to upgrade windows.
People like this don't even know how to upgrade. They'll just wipe your computer and put the OS. Throwing away all your data in the process. I nearly beat one man up in 2014 because of this nonsense.
Re: Use Of Windows 7 Powered Devices Risky - Minister, Pantami by dataking: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2020
Chukwurah003:

He is a fellow of British computer society and also a graduate of digital transformation from Harvard. Who are you?

Shut up. Digital transformation is just some weeks program at Harvard and anyone can be a fellow of British computer society.

Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Among PD Proxy, Above VPN, Wi Free , Sandwich VPN And Tunnel Guru / CheckOut The World's Slimmest Laptop By HP / How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.