|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,488,383 members, 5,641,079 topics. Date: Friday, 05 June 2020 at 12:31 PM
Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / Teebillz And Tiwa Savage Share An Inside Joke, 2face React / 4 Ways To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria Without Any Talent-Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by babaaelino(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08|
Bro you are not the only person, i know lot of guys that love Enya
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Moneywirer: 3:20pm On Feb 09|
You fit still reason me for PM.... Your secret is safe with me
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by davillian(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09|
I no go fit try am
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by ziziangel(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09|
If I should want to meet celebrities, I would have preferred to meet the likes of Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, Idris Elba, Keanu Reeves and the late Kobe Bryant...
Not most of these our celebrities that their pride doesn't equate with their brain
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by bennyblings(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09|
Runtown was behind me on a queue inside the US embassy last month. Met the main cast of THE JOHNSONS,hilda tokunbo,alex(big brother),EFE money at two editions back at my village(benikurukru,GBARAMATU,delta state) chevron Christmas party.grew up in the same axis with the likes of erigga,akpororo,john egbedi and etebo in my hometown city warri.
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Kvngfrosh(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11|
Mbbscentric:Is Uniben better than Uñilorin
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Mbbscentric(m): 8:00am On Feb 12|
Definitely no, I am taking about the FUN in Uniben. Here in ilorin, You will read like mad!
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Kvngfrosh(m): 11:17am On Feb 12|
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by WUdec: 11:56am On Feb 12|
1) Brian Mcknight: dude walked so relaxed with his grown kids on oxford st., went past the Apple Store and no one gave a damn.
2) Fabolous: dude was at the ViP section where I was, before his performance. At the end of show, my gal (at the time) took pics with him and dude refused to let her go. Wanted her to go to his hotel room. I stood there behind the stage shouting jokingly "Yo fab, don't do that bro". He stared back laughing and giggling. My gal was pissed. I took her ass home.
3) Ray J: when his hit single One Wish popped off, dude performed it at the 02 centre with a hole in his boxers. The whole crowd bust out in laughter while he sang acapella. I was in my section screaming "One Hole"
4) Nice: very normal dude, behaves very mature. He was at MM Airport, Lag.
5) Muna: at abj, very pretty and petite in person and well-spoken
6) Harry Songz: met him at questionmark studios before he became a celeb. We never spoke.
7) Davido: performed at some sprite event at, abj...the yr he debuted into the music scene. Dude was mad drunk and had mad energy on stage. He was probably 19 or so
Uche Jombo: MM2. Dressed poorly whilst awaiting a cab
9) uti nwachukwu: MM airport. Dude is normal
10) Lil Wayne and Baby (Cash Money), performed at Club Windsor
11) Mario: when Let Me Love you was a hit, he performed in London. Girls were literally crying, turned the hell on and acting possessed....especially when he took his shirt off and asked "who's coming with me to my hotel tonight?"
12) Bounty Killa
13) Fundamental UK RnB boy band back in the day
14) Niniola as a teen: we grew up in the same neighbourhood, my cousins were banging her sisters (B was super pretty then), her dad as a friend of my dad and her dad was a hero and a war vet. He saved the street from a lot of robbers. Dude even killed robbers shooting underneath a tanker. And he got majority of them. A very brave man with a great heart. He was a legend
15. May D as a teen in KC. Class mate. Reached out to say hi once via web and dude was a celeb then. Apparently he had a lotta ego issues then so he was not too friendly I guess. But dude was the best dancer in KC. QC girls used to drool over his break moves and electric slides. Terrific dancer, bubbly dude way back
16. Wizboy: performed at a club I was at in valencia. Sharp street smart dude
17. Frank Edward: at a unizik concert, was there with wifey when she was a student. There was nothing Godly about the performance. Terrible performer and lip-synced the entire concert. A girl in front of my seat grabbed a chair up in excitement and the legs ended on top of my head causing me to bleed. The christ embassy choir wore very tight skirts and tight blouses to the show. Curves, cleavage and boobies in position for attraction. And to top it off, dude tossed CDs to the crowd as they widely preyed on each other
18. Patrick Cluivert: at a club, dude is too down to earth and super cool. Never acted like a footballer
19) Michael Jordan: the whole club got shut down when he entered. People were refused entry. I was at my corner at the bar and in walked these 7ft group of men, super tall and huge. About 4 people...and in their middle was Jordan. Very reserved, smoking his cuban and hollering at white girls. He is a handsome tall dude with a lotta swag and money so a lotta men lost their women that night..cos dude is known to take girls to his private jet later for romp sessions.
20) Lamin Sisoko: played for inter milan and valencia. Dude hated me cos I stole his girl. Some mariah carey-looking Finnish girl. He used to have her do his dishes and clean his house after sex. Very african. Lol. He was young and rich.
21) Luis Ferdinand: at a lounge in Piccadilly circus. Dude came to our table to admire a friend's jacket. Humble guy
22) Ivy Queen: very big latin American rapper back then. She was bigger than Daddy Yankee
23) Andy Garcia: he starred in The Godfather II, Casino, A Bronx Tale, Get Shorty and a lot of mob movies. Dude gave a surprise visit and thanked us for coming before we viewed his directorial debut. Dope ass movie shot in Cuba.
And a few others I can't type over and over
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Collins0609(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16|
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:51am On Feb 23|
Nthrone:Lol. I hear you. I've just seen this though. Anyway, you have the right to your own opinion and so do I. I'm serving in the barrack and I hear and see a lot. Kudos to them on my part.
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Igetmyown247: 1:27am On Feb 23|
It’s “artist” and not “artiste” because they make music and music is art.
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Nthrone(m): 10:10am On Feb 23|
I served in the barracks as well, Owena barracks those guys are good womanizers. Soldier life is kinda boring.
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Ekitibiased(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24|
I just saw Anthony Joshua now in North London and remembered this post immediately......
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Nostradamus: 3:02pm On Mar 09|
I've met olumide oyedeji(former Nigerian basketball star) sometimes ago at ibadan.in a big house he built for his mum,dude was very cool and jovial.he was impressed seeing that I'm a basketball fan.
Some other celebrities I've met before are toyosi adesanya(Yoruba nollywod actress),Danny young,bimbo Thomas,temitope solaja(she is quite pretty but she look somehow slutty.you'd have the impression that she's a loose girl if you see her),weird MC,bisi aluko(she used to sing gospel music in Yoruba language),koffi(the comedian).
That tope solaja,unlike the role she always portray in movies,she is such a cool and jovial lady.doesn't behave like a celeb.i'd say she's the best among those celebrities I've met.the only strange thing about her is the slutty aura(amazingly,she doesn't act as slut in her movies.she only act rude and spoilt girl role).
It's surprising how the ogas at nollywood can make a perfectly execute a role that seems to negate her real life personality.
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by flourishing247: 1:04pm On Mar 16|
Ramsey is actually very humble. I met him through his wife( another amazing humble lady Emilia)
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Ishilove: 7:09pm On Mar 16|
flourishing247:I wish we had more of him in the industry.
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by bigfrancis21: 3:25am On Mar 17|
Yea on two brief occasions. The first occasion was seeing Tuface back in 2011 or 2012 in Enugu. I was driving my dad's car with my siblings and my dad in it and a car was approaching ours. I looked at the driver and recognized him instantly and raised my hand immediately to waive. He saw me and noticed that I recognized him and he blew his horn twice at me in recognition. I immediately yelled out to my folks, hey I just saw Tuface! He just passed us! No other person in the car saw him. He was driving a Jeep-like car and Tuface is known to be a lover of Enugu state, having studied at IMT or so partially before releasing 'African Queen'.
The second occasion was boarding the same bus from Enugu to Owerri with TJ (who sang Elewe Ukwu Egbu Ewu:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fptxUE8KBE). I was returning to Owerri from Nsukka and, having missed the direct Nsukka-Owerri PMT bus that usually left early back then, I took a bus from Nsukka to Enugu, and another from Enugu to Owerri (which leaves up until as late as 6pm). He had his usual long dreadlocks as usual like Flavor N'Abania and paid for the entire back row where he sat and sat alone in it. I don't think anybody else in the bus recognized him except me and I greeted him and we had a small conversation. I'm not a crazy fan of celebs myself and I greeted him when I got down from the bus upon arriving at Owerri. After releasing his song, which was popular in the East then, no one heard from him again.
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by LordAzubuike(f): 7:18pm On Mar 26|
Met a few..
But the story that still lingers in my head is that of Taiye taiwo. Dude lived at idimu-isheri. Used to even play ball with him on some Saturdays at a government school's field. (Olorunfunmi Grammer school I think) . He was such a fine left back. He once even tackled me hard during an inter street match and we almost got into a fight. Nobody knew he'll one day rise to be a super star.
Cc exstreve madridguy
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by madridguy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26|
Taye Taiwo shot na bomb.
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Wizywiz(m): 12:42am On Mar 27|
Timaya- lived in the same street with him back then in ph..( rumuigbo). He smoked a lot then with his goons..
Yul edochie- cool dude senior man i call him..always calm sipping his wine..in his car before his part on movie location
Walter Anger- currently lives in the same neighbourhood...cool fresh dude
Sam dede- once lived in the same street with him in ph (mbgouba) before he parked down to reside in GRA ph.also once attended a child dedication party in his compound where Emma Ehumadu (labista) and some others where present.
Gentle jack- nice fellow...once shopped in his boutique in DLine ph
Zubby micheal- met him at a movie location in ph dude was just shouting and asking if there was no dope (weed) for him to smoke before shoot..he even asked me if i can help him get any..i had to call some nigges to get him
Cant type all..met quite a lot in some concerts
Notable mentions- kanayo O kanayo..met at GRA ph..Davido..a concert..Ay..Tonto dike, tuface.nigga raw..regina daniels..few musicians on one on one encounter..mostly nollywood actors and actress..when i went for a course in asaba..some on them they even buy me mama put then i go even yab them
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Jamesinho900(m): 5:55am On Mar 27|
Mine was Kate Henshaw in 2015 i was working as a bar boy at NAS ANCHOR POINT in Calabar, it was early in the morning when she came to check out her office in Calabar since d door was all open i could not recognise who she was and i greeted her she answered and later she asked me if her staff are not yet resume for work i said that they will come and i walk pass later i was told that it was Kate Henshaw after she has left
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by prciouschika(f): 7:36pm On Apr 22|
OPTIMUSPRIME08:nothing much just asked... Sorry if I went off board
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by prciouschika(f): 7:39pm On Apr 22|
OPTIMUSPRIME08:nothing much just asked... sorry if I went off board
|Re: Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity by Danwakae(m): 9:49am On May 29|
Yea, I thought as much, I know him in KD then, he is from Edo ...that was why I'm surprised.
#MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard / Tacha And Naira Marley Dating Rumours Started With This Video / Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144