Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men (8111 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Who are you and what are you talking about?
I am your mother's bf,the one who impregnated her to birth you....now you know me. I'm talking about the topic up there.
Re: Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men by tpiar: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Moralgladiator:
I am your mother's bf,the one who impregnated her to birth you....now you know me. I'm talking about the topic up there.

Ex boyfriend technically, even though you're lying but just thought I should make that correction.

Since the person you're claiming is an adult, the term you mean is ex, not current. You might be stuck in a time warp. wink

In fact, at this stage, the word boyfriend does not even apply.
Re: Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Moralgladiator:

I'm sorry but my father is not a loose tongued Nairaland rat like you. I know my father. And I'm proud to be his daughter.

Dont mention me again.
Re: Lady Cries Out Due To Scarcity Of Men by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 13, 2020
tpiar:

Is this still about the Yoruba men dating SS SE ladies and you folks trying to link me to them (Yoruba males) by force?

What exactly is going on with you people, what trouble are you in?

Just saying, because the site owner is one of the top admirers of non Yoruba ladies (specifically, Igbo women) . However, like I mentioned, he's never said he's married and he started nl in 2005.

Your husband-to-be will have a lot of work to do. Because I can sense some elements of manipulating your comments

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romantic Scenes In Movies You Have Tried Doing In Real Life / Racist White Girl Gets Embarrassed(pic) / Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.