Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 (1523 Views)

PROFESSIONAL AND COMPELLING FLYER/LOGO DESIGNER(My portfolio) / OSTmedia At Your Service! For Your GraphicDesigns... My Portfolio! / Graphics Design Tutorial Video Live On Niraland ! !! !!!!!(my Portfolio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hi, i am sam, but known as Dr3amCatcher. I design logos, Business cards, Brochures, Make Company presentations, Slide shows, flyers and posters etc
I work with Industry Softwares Adobe Creative cloud and Microsoft Office Applications.

I am also A web design (Please don't confuse me with web developer, I only have little knowledge of HTML5 & CSS, currently learning Javascript).
I design responsive websites that don't require much backend development.
I work with WordPress, Dreamweaver and Web Builder.

I just finished an intensive one month course UI/UX design. I can create web/App interfaces and mock ups.
I work with Adobe XD and Figma online Program.

That's not all i also make illustrative social media adverts, in motion graphics design using Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, My incredible Resources in Instagram story Advertising and illustration is insurmountable, so far i have an arsenal worth over 134 gigabytes in this field...

On this page i will be sharing with you, my journey into Graphic design and samples of my works as they go.
Please be reminded the quality of the logos reduces on nairaland because of shrinking, to get a better glimpse of my works, please refer to my portfolio, via my web page.

The pic below is the Logo i work under. The Innovative Mind Media, Inc. Designed by me.

To hire me or connect with me: endeavor to reach to me here : http://www.digitalsam.carrd.co

2 Likes

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
I completed this for a client in less than 2hours from scratch. The idea was to create a luxurious identity that can be used universally in all field.. I had few minutes to think, i came up with this and the client liked it.

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Save lagos freestyle design on mobile...

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
I made this logo awhile ago for a client, it's a variation, the ripped edges is not intentional. I did that because i couldn't find the transparent version, so i had to make do with this wood mockup one.

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hello viewers.. Here is a design of a business card i made a month ago. Kindly rate it

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 12:49am On Feb 11, 2020
Custom Logo/profile banner completed for an online ankara seller....she so loved it...

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hey people of nairaland. So here's what i have been upto..
A lady hit me up for a logo design for her new events company, she saw the golden logo i did for mr. Freddy and liked it.. Gold is a symbol of luxury, so why not..

I made this logo for her, and she so liked it, infact she asked me to do a business card for her... The completed business card will be posted below. Pls rate it

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Please rate this work by clicking the like button. Customized executive business card with a touch of Ankara patterns.

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hi guys it's been long since i updated this my portfolio ..
Here we go. These are some of my works since I left

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
Executive business card designed for a client, all the way from Canada, I design, print and send.

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by Depressed101: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Logo completed for a health care provider in Dallas, USA. Original quality looked better than this..

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by OreSho(f): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
Well done bro.
Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by cr8designs: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2020
With all the English in your introduction, i thought i was coming here to see exciting logo portfolio. Bro, let me be blunt. Go and learn how to design proper logos

1 Like

Re: My Portfolio:my Journey Into Graphic Design Since 12/2019 by JimmyfixDesigns: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2020
cr8designs:
With all the English in your introduction, i thought i was coming here to see exciting logo portfolio. Bro, let me be blunt. Go and learn how to design proper logos

Calm down bro. He can be better. He just need to get his eyes trained first. He needs to be able to identify a good design, then he can start from there. Trust me, in his mind, he's doing a great job and we can't deprive him of that joy and satisfaction.

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Creatitity And Advertisement At Its Best, You Will Be Shocked!! / Solar Canopy Turns Sunlight Into Electricity And Art / Learn D Art Of Digital Photography & Video Editing And Be Self-employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.