Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago (65473 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Cheated On Me The Same Period She Claimed I Got Her Pregnant / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by engrchykae(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Exodora:

Goodness you are the dumbest thing I have ever come across! Where on Earth did you creep out from! I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works . Jesus you are so annoying ! I spit !!!!!!!
abeg get lost.
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Sniper101(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Hmmm
Women?
No be today o
I even have the video
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by sylve11: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
IprintMONEY:
how do guys go through shit ike this and dont kill the woman. i wont kill he because she bleeped another guy, i wll kill her for trying t be smart with me and wasting my time. dude you dont need legal here, just snatch her life out

the thing go pain sha. But to me, it's totally waste of another time trying to kill her. I will just let it go and enjoy the rest of my life in peace. cool
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by IprintMONEY: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
sylve11:

the thing go pain sha. But to me, it's totally waste of another time trying to kill her. I will just let it go and enjoy the rest of my life in peace. cool
nooooo, i must atleast break her leg o and make sure it looks like accident. karma served
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by IprintMONEY: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2020
sylve11:

nooooo, i must atleast break her leg o and make sure it looks like accident. karma servedbvxdcz
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by openmine(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2020
lefulefu:
dont force and beg a woman to marry you.its obvious she married this dude cos the other guy she claimed raped her probably dumped her.she is still much in love with the other guy.if a woman regards u as second fiddle dont involve urself with her.women do foolish things when they love a guy.
True!

1 Like

Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Onlyonebuhari: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
eni4real:
You pastors??
This troll is trying too hard over Arab(Racist) religion!!!
You can continue to call all the quacks you have heard about , Pastors..
I guess you are one of their members undecided

Another brother of yours died in hotel after committing adultery that Islam forbade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM_sOkL7hgU

Thanks for Islam that prohibits all forms of immoralities for us.......No week passes by without seeing people of this particular faith in sexual or ritual mess.
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Another brother of yours died in hotel after committing adultery that Islam forbade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM_sOkL7hgU

Thanks for Islam that prohibits all forms of immoralities for us.......No week passes by without seeing people of this particular faith in sexual or ritual mess.
You are just a troll!!
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by DexterousOne(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As a university undergraduate, a friend Nasiru was narrating his sexual escapade with this girl whom I will call O because she was almost that shapeless.

O gave Nasiru all the green lights in this world.
She checked up on him in class, visited him in the hostel. She began sharing intimate stories with him and in a matter of time they were inseparable.
Only that their Union was yet to be consummated.

One day, she asked Nasiru to accompany her into town to check on her cousin who was sick.
Nasiru did and on getting to town, O's cousin was not home, they were told she had travelled back home to get better medical treatment.

Rather than come back to the hostel, O suggested that they relaxed a bit in her cousin's off-campus room.(she miraculously had a spare key)
So they did.

She said the weather was hot and took off her blouse, exposing her projectile of a brezz.
She then asked Nasiru to fan her while they gisted and she flapped her legs each time he made her laugh exposing her red and white striped pants in the process.

Well, long story short.
Nasiru ended up putting his dipstick in her oil sump.
And he admits that it was obvious the oil urgently needed a change as it was already getting 'condemned'.
He also says that she revved loud with a RPM of over 120 as he throttled.

But O began crying afterwards saying Nasiru took advantage of her. And the mumu of a boy kept begging her.
So the aim of his story was for me; NwaAmaikpe to accompany him to apologize to O.

I didn't know when I slapped him and reminded him that God forbid that a true Christian like myself will encourage my friend to become a pussyworshipper.

He left in anger and went to check on her.

Guess what?

He overheard O and her supposed sick cousin gisting about his performance.
O said she would never have talked to him again if he was 'Jew' enough not to peruse her inner cavity.
She said it worked according to plan only that he came quicker than a speed boat.

Nasiru came back to the hostel dejected, forlorn and feeling all used but NwaAmaikpe was there to make him feel even worse by laughing him to stupor.

MORAL OF THE STORY.

Never trust a woman's story.
Half of the time, it is just a plot in a well orchestrated scheme.

Even the most innocent of women is a subtle schemer. It has been so since the days of Eve, don't expect to be the one to change it.

This man's story is the reason why my people advice a man to divorce his wife if she has been raped.
Because not only may the rape story and its scenario not be true but she has recently tasted another manhood and may spend the rest of her life comparing it with yours or longing for more.

Na wa undecided
Re: Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago by Exodora: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
IkUKU01:
when they say fear women I believe you understand the context of that phrase but your hypocritical life will always deny you from reasoning maturely..watin bring mother ,sister come the matter?? Get out!!
Are you always this stupid .I am just recovering from ban , so don't get me started !
Mothers, sisters , and the rest are they different from women ?
When you say women , you probably mean all girlie creature or is something wrong with your brain.
Why can't you slip into something more comfortable and stay the heck out of my comment. If you cos my ban this time I promise you I will Chuck you.Ewu!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.