Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest (49458 Views)

Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon / Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by blessingsonflee(f): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Which way Nigeria?!
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Formularcr7: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Let it be peaceful.as for me,I will be at work
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by DelTel(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Peaceful protest is the right of citizens thus the protest is welcomed.

Whilst acknowledging the inconvenience and suffering of commuters, we should understand that the primary responsibility of govt is the protection of lives and properties (especially against external aggression).

No sensible govt will ignore the security threats of menacing and rampaging unknown people (mostly foreigners that doesn't understand our language without any traceable address) driving against traffic, knocking down themselves, passengers, pedestrians and destroying vehicles leading to loss of lives and breaking legs.

Once again anyone is free to protest but ensure it is peaceful and not hijacked by miscreants.

Goodluck to OccupyLagos.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Wallade(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
I rarely do this but I got it on whatsapp and I felt it could be useful for some people out there in Lagos. I pasted the following as copied:

There are secret plans by the Lagos State Govt to provide all registered Okada Riders with LASRAA and NURTW Identification Card with new Mini Buses as a way to Curb the menace of unemployment.

The mini buses will be given to riders who can proof they can drive and possess a valid driver license.

For those interested, visit room 305, block F at the Lagos State Secretariat in Alausa, Ikeja to get a Free Registration Form. When you get there, ask of Mrs. Omobolanle.

If possible, get a letter of introduction from your local govt chairman, local chief or oba or any elected leader or politician.

*The registration process closes February 14th 2020.*

Kindly note that there are over 10,000 buses to be given. This information isn't public so you can share widely to your family, friends and relations who are affected by the Okada ban.

#Copied
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Klington: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
If not for the sake of disables who live in Lagos, this protest would be a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by kerry57: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Make una no collect bullet ooo. I kuku trust my naija people, them no go show tomorrow. We like our life die.

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
I salute u for having sense by going to only be displaying placards.
had it been you planned to make it a noisy one, una ass for spend Valentine's Day in the cage.

still on still, una just wan waste una time.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by OJODEL10(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
they know how to create unemployment. but to create jòb enable environment they dont no.if you struggle to carter for youself, they we come with bullion van to collect tax. later they we be shouting #lazynigerianyouth.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Martialfc80: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Let's see how it goes down
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Antoeni(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
They Should Expect Serious Tears Gasing

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by jrjfjfj: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Revolution Now Aug 4 neva teach u lesson abi undecided Anyways I trust the Nigerian police grin

2 Likes

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okay. I’ll be sipping tiger nut drink and following up on social media...

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by ruffDiamond: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
all this wahala over ban ,,this ought to make u guy to double your Hussle!girl cheap like craze now,!just picking all the big a$_ lazy bjtchh for ride and free puna!damn! well dem ban for Abuja here too, people no die nah

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by ffo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kenkuss:
Forget it
E no go work
Suffering and smiling
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
If only Nigerians can come out to protest tomorrow. The spiritual and physical battles should be balanced. Even the Bible recorded physicality.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by foreshore(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
naptu2:
#OccupyLagos Mocha @raychellered

https://twitter.com/raychellered/status/1225835567239266304

Una dey waste una time. The ban has come to stay if only to send back those Miyetti Fulani boys

1 Like

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by emerged01(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by sizer07: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Protest is a fundamental right of everything citizens who use it as a means of expressing there grievance and pressing home there demands
Lagos is a very complex state and I fill there is 99% chance this protests will be high jack by touts and con agberos. Organizers shd threat with care or might end up shooting them self in the foot.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by cosef: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Your protest won't change anything. Tinubu owns the state and his new buses must make money. grin

I thought Igbos and SSners were the problem and you were getting ready to kill them if APC and Buhari lost out in 2015.

The East will be spectators in your sham of a protest. Ndi ara!

grin grin
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by ikorodureporta: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yes o! we must stand trending from today
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by pacespot(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Which kind protest that you are writing to request for police presence, the same police that is used to suppress the masses? Any well meaning Nigerian who understands results driven protests will not join this staged protest tomorrow. This is like begging the government and the government has already said no going back on the okada and keke ban.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by ndcide(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Funny �protest...

So what will be the impact.

This one na morning exercise not protest.

In naija, if protest is not forceful, count me out.

They don't want to disrupt the marathon?

Really? You call that protest?

No need
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Diffdeef(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Glad it wasn't banned in my key locations,imagine trekking from Abraham adesanya to santa Cruz beach or trekking to work from okota bustop to apple junction ? Can't deal.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Banter1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nonsense, you lagosian don't know what God has done for you by banning Okada. No going back on this, learn to live with it.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by kokomaster3d: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
RIP to some people in advance
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by NigeriaBam: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nice One
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Lazyuth: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
https://www.facebook.com/841554759533935/videos/452500485632043/
What Sanwoolu I'd about Okada during campaign
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Lazyuth: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
ndcide:
Funny �protest...

So what will be the impact.

This one na morning exercise not protest.

In naija, if protest is not forceful, count me out.

They don't want to disrupt the marathon?

Really? You call that protest?

No need

https://www.facebook.com/841554759533935/videos/452500485632043/

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by masterflowx(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
The fear of canisters and stray bullets is the beginning of wisdom.

Abeg oga Sanwo Eko pls maintain your stand o. Never listen to them abeg.

Where is self because I want to know his opinion about this okada ban.

Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by ekestic1976(f): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Citytrend:
And you guys never occupy The street for the Thousands of innocent Lives that are being wasted like chicken annually in this country? Please save me my data

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me.
Re: Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest by Chiiamaka: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
When there are more pressing issues to protest about it’s the ban of Okada y’all protesting. The insecurity amongst many other issues are there to call for protest.. Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Jimi Agbaje Storm Alaba International Market - Photos / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Petrol Subsidy Removal / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.