Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) (38335 Views)

President Buhari Participates In AU Summit In Ethiopia (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia Ahead Of Abiy Ahmed's Inauguration (Pictures) / Buhari, Obasanjo, Adesina, Ayade, Uzodinma At AU Summit Ethiopia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2020
One thing I like about this president buhari is that he doesn't talk too much but cocky, when fayose was ranting about him in the early period of his presidency, he kept mute or sometimes spoke through the DSS until fayose faded into oblivion. This is a rare quality of a leader, it shows you don't have to be a talker or orator to be a successful president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Eagleboney:
Coming to the occasion with him ,
Then lining up again to shake hand with him,
INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE
They were probably thrown off the plane before it came to the terminal just to welcome Buhari. grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by dukeprince50: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

so a president have to promise to protect the citizens he sworn to in his inauguration

I pray your family don't become victims of this Fulani herdsmen and the mumu man you're defending shield them from prosecution

the insecurities and economic challenges going on in this country is Buhari, let that cow leave asorock and you will see sanity coming back to this country
There was never sanity in this country.

We are fond of insulting our leaders but there are things not within the purview of the president, there are things you and i will have to do.

Is PMB responsible for the hatred and insults on Nairaland? we loose our sanity at the slightest provocation, insulting people's parents on Nairaland is like greeting.
Leadership is not an easy task, give the man credit. its so annoying how people come online and say trash to a man that can birth them and call him names, Names we can't call our parents at home, some people's parents can't even keep their family yet they come here and insult a man that that leads millions of families.
Pls do not transfer aggression on me cos that's normal here, transfer it to ur LGA chairmen, councilors, those representing you in House of assembly. Ur governors are receiving allocation from FG. let's not masturbate on anything that spoils PMB or GEJ names.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ojaysam25(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2020
That's what he is good at...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
There was never sanity in this country.

We are fond of insulting our leaders but there are things not within the purview of the president, there are things you and i will have to do.

Is PMB responsible for the hatred and insults on Nairaland? we loose our sanity at the slightest provocation, insulting people's parents on Nairaland is like greeting.
Leadership is not an easy task, give the man credit. its so annoying how people come online and say trash to a man that can birth them and call him names, Names we can't call our parents at home, some people's parents can't even keep their family yet they come here and insult a man that that leads millions of families.
Pls do not transfer aggression on me cos that's normal here, transfer it to ur LGA chairmen, councilors, those representing you in House of assembly. Ur governors are receiving allocation from FG. let's not masturbate on anything that spoils PMB or GEJ names.
[/s]

what's my business with this jargons you're writing?

a man promised to do better than his predecessor in terms of securities and economic policies, instead of fulfilling his electoral promises, he destroyed everything and even make it worse than his predecessor

please this your foolishness should end this month, you and Yusuf ain't mate I'm sure but here you're writing this nonsense with no hope for your future to defend a global failure of a man

I think your family need to have a taste of the insecurity going on in this country for your mental faculty to function well
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by arrianw: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2020
There is nothing fascinating about you Mr President as the Country is not in any good shape. I urge i to focus in our dear country.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by dukeprince50: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

what's my business with this jargons you're writing?

a man promised to do better than his predecessor in terms of securities and economic policies, instead of fulfilling his electoral promises, he destroyed everything and even make it worse than his predecessor

please this your foolishness should end this month, you and Yusuf ain't mate I'm sure but here you're writing this nonsense with no hope for your future to defend a global failure of a man

I think your family need to have a taste of the insecurity going on in this country for your mental faculty to function well
how old are you?
by the way, u are boring
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2020
johnpablo541:

That is not correct, normally the president of the country you visit either comes to the airport to welcome you with a honor guard or he sends representatives, but our president has over traveled, no one welcomes him anymore so he has to welcome himself.

Well, I don't like engaging in banter or unhealthy discussions but the man I see in that picture looks exactly like the Ethiopian prime minister.
Secondly, he does not need guard of honor as it's not a State visit but a meeting of African Union.
Finally, Buhari have never welcomed any president at the airport but from what is shown there, he is being welcomed at the tarmac by the country's leader. That says something surely.
You need to get yourself updated before throwing banters on another.
Nevertheless, you can keep wallowing in Facebook type of commentery as it is not my style. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
how old are you?
by the way, u are boring
[/s]

I'm not mate with your elder brother.

If you think I'm expecting a dunce like you to deduce valid point in my obvious facts, you must be high on cow sheet

a lively person defending a lifeless cow. mumu of the year
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by dukeprince50: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

I'm not mate with your elder brother.

If you think I'm expecting a dunce like you to deduce valid point in my obvious facts, you must be high on cow sheet

a lively person defending a lifeless cow. mumu of the year
you are still boring, try harder
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Eagleboney:
Coming to the occasion with him ,
Then lining up again to shake hand with him,
INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE
as in ehn d thing weak me, maybe dem go say oya make una quick come down go line for outside,stupid people
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
you are still boring, try harder

lolz! zombie ways are always like that

next time, make sure your age reflect in your post. insane posts must be thrown to the dustbin that it belong
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2020
frowland:

It is actually practiced that way all over the world.
What happens is that, previously/normally the delegates going with any president would have gone with the second presidential fleet or chartered flight (past administration usually do this), lodged in a hotel or whatever provisions that was arranged etc etc; these route actually cost much.
Instead, they fly with the president and still line up to be introduced to the awaiting host, acting like they were there before him.
It looks stupid and lame staying in the xame jet with the President and chatting with him ,
then coming down to line up and greet him,
since they like shaking hand with him they should go before him to the place or take their own flight
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Germi9:

That action made me look very well like...." Is that not Uzodimma and co? or a mere resemblance
Na him and Ben ayade
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Shakaranews2020: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2020
And what is Governor Ayade of Cross River (PDP) doing there with Bubu? Dem Don be parlis?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by dukeprince50: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz! zombie ways are always like that

next time, make sure your age reflect in your post. insane posts must be thrown to the dustbin that it belong
ur still boring, try harder
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Hahaha. No one is willing to give an admirable welcome to buhari whenever he visits places, so he calls some governors to do that for him. And that's their work nothing else
Haha ,but probably people like to greet him oo even his fellow presidents just becos of the great country NIGERIA,
just don't know why they keep misbehaving,
that's what I call that their style
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Horus(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJKOvmvfw1U

President Buhari arrives Ethiopia
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2020
frowland:

It is actually practiced that way all over the world.
What happens is that, previously/normally the delegates going with any president would have gone with the second presidential fleet or chartered flight (past administration usually do this), lodged in a hotel or whatever provisions that was arranged etc etc; these route actually cost much.
Instead, they fly with the president and still line up to be introduced to the awaiting host, acting like they were there before him.

Thanks for the enlightenment, I hope the merchants of hate open their hearts to knowledge
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
ur still boring, try harder
[/s]

guess that was the new rhythm you just learnt? global imbeciles
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2020
Eagleboney:
Coming to the occasion with him , Then lining up again to shake hand with him, INDECIPHERABLE NONSENSE
exactly what I was thinking bro
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by dukeprince50: 11:44am On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

guess that was the new rhythm you just learnt? global imbeciles
I know u can do it, but ur still boring, keep trying
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by dukeprince50: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2020
Eagleboney:
Haha ,but probably people like to greet him oo even his fellow presidents just becos of the great country NIGERIA,
just don't know why they keep misbehaving,
that's what I call that their style
great country ke.
Nigeria is just popular, not great.
Nigeria is just like India plus Afghanistan together
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by udoakwa(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2020
3 idiots going to same location on air and still come down to welcome themselves
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
I know u can do it, but ur still boring, keep trying
[/s]

just stick to your toys, if you've nothing sensible to contribute on this forum
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2020
Too much hate in the minds of so many uninformed Nigerians. The governors and other entourage didn't step down to welcome His Excellency, rather they came down to be introduced to the Ethiopian Prime Minister, Abiy Ahmed. Please get knowledge.

It's okay to hate Buhari, I won't criticize your appetite for hate but please hate with sense if you must.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by dukeprince50: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

just stick to your toys, if you've nothing sensible to contribute on this forum
you are trying boy, keep it up but u are still boring
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:
Sad news for the IPOB retards.
Idiot man plenty
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by ATTemi: 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Anytime PMB travels, he arrives the host nation at night.

I assume this is deliberate.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Eagleboney:
It looks stupid and lame staying in the xame jet with the President and chatting with him ,
then coming down to line up and greet him,
since they like shaking hand with him they should go before him to the place or take their own flight

Look stupid and lame to you but not to others. Everyone have their opinion.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by Smile4me01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nigeria leaders with mediocre brains they are sitting in the same plane shaking themselves again on arrival very confused political usurper.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Ethiopia (Photos) by AerialMapper: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
As usual, the governors he traveled with in the same aircraft will come down from the aircraft to welcome him to Addis Ababa!

We are clowns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sambisa Discoveries / Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Akpabio: 60% Of NDDC Contracts Are Awarded to National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.