Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90456 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Tonnexy: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Goodluck

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tonnexy:
Goodluck
what will you give on Val's day?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by smiliyB(f): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Guys gonna avoid this thread grin grin Nice one op... I just hope she won't disappoint Sha because sometimes, we don't really value what we have.

288 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Mozino007(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tonnexy:
Goodluck
i have the video

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yeah. She asked me to buy her a Bluetooth MP3 player, I almost forgot, she didn't know I got her other things. I want to buy a very strong Bluetooth player, I saw one on Amazon for 38,000 naira, is it possible to order it and it will arrive before 14 at least on 13th.? Please if you know any trust worthy shipper mentioned him thanks.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by smiliyB(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Victoronah1:
Yeah. She asked me to buy her a Bluetooth MP3 player, I almost forgot, she didn't know I got her other things. I want to buy a very strong Bluetooth player, I saw one on Amazon for 38,000 naira, is it possible to order it and it will arrive before 14 at least on 13th.?
Hmmmm I dikwa egwu op...make I dey go my house jeje cheesy cheesy

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
smiliyB:
Hmmmm I dikwa egwu op...make I dey go my house jeje cheesy cheesy
grin grin. What your plan for Val?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
You won't buy any Valentine's Day gift if you don't have a girlfriend

571 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by missimelda01(f): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
To the guys who visit this thread to troll, I have something affordable yet beautiful for you.. check my signature kiss

If this is real OP, I must applaud you for using an amount for a plot of land at ibeju lekki to buy Valentine gift for your girlfriend, you are generous. May it end in nothing but joy and happiness cheesy

326 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
Makes sense cheesygrin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
missimelda01:
To the guys who visit this thread to troll, I have something affordable yet beautiful for you.. check my signature kiss

If this is real OP, I must applaud you for using an amount for a plot of land at ibeju lekki to buy Valentine gift for your girlfriend, you are generous. May it end in nothing but joy and happiness cheesy
I have plot of land. I also have a house. I don't need anyone again let me spend my money..

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Junkie1: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
facts man we single NIGGAS got nothing to worry about

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by SUPERPACK: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
v
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by missimelda01(f): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have plot of land. I also have a house. I don't need anyone again let me spend my money..
I didn't say otherwise, enjoy!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
More pix.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by chatinent: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
¤ Oga, you hold any green bottle for hand? Check well. You buy things as these for 'wives' not whatever else you call it. You are just a donor out of her numerous donors.

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
chatinent:
¤ Oga, you hold any green bottle for hand? Check well. You buy things as these for 'wives' not whatever else you call it. You are just a donor out of her numerous donors.
even husband and wives divorce so?

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Junkie1:
facts man we single NIGGAS got nothing to worry about
❤️

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Rebekah029(f): 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
You try!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by JasonScoolari: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Coming here to show us what he bought for his girlfriend has given him the lifetime achievement award.

Congratulations sir.

476 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by chatinent: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Victoronah1:
even husband and wives divorce so?
¤ In fact, let's cut the story short, val me N50k.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by drezzyx(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Congrat...

I have nothing to give her yet. Let hustle pay first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by TheOtherRoom: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Sense will not kill you

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Loooooooogstory: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
IT WILL END IN TEARS
SOFTDRINK:

You did not add "Premium".
IT WILL END IN PREMIUM TEARS

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
TheOtherRoom:
Sense will not kill you
We move bro.
No love. No hate. No gifts. Ice in the veins.
Red eyes. Married to the game. Inmessage still working on my phone.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Offpoint: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store

561 Likes 49 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Tonnexy: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Victoronah1:
what will you give on Val's day?
Make myself happy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Tonnexy: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mozino007:
i have the video
which video

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Coming here to show us what he bought for his girlfriend has given him the lifetime achievement award.

Congratulations sir.
Don't mind him
His father worked for money, his spending anyhow. What does he want his children to benefit from him? Anyways ego

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by jawalis(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
That’s great. She may worth it or even more than these, Who knows? But on the other hand... think twice bro. MAY YOU NEVER GO BROKE. and to us all who can’t afford things like these. LET’S ALL KEEP HEAD UP

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
bamidelee:

Don't mind him
His father worked for money, his spending anyhow. What does he want his children to benefit from him? Anyways ego
so who told you it's my father's money? undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.