Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90450 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Mastakija(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Now that you've said this, what should we do now

We should go and fry beans

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Deathtk: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2020
Give me job or loan me money to start business will you? Hmmm. Hope she don't disappoint you why not marry her and shower her with gifts instead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by LOGOBELT: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.
Here are the things I got for her
iPhone xs max
Apple series watch 3
And ear pod. Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.
I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any
After all this, she go still bleep someone else

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:

After all this, she go still bleep someone else
I doubt. We recently started having sex. She is 23 and gave her self to me. If she could keep it all these while, why now?
Omar09 get the Bleep here and shut up.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Deathtk:
Give me job or loan me money to start business will you? Hmmm. Hope she don't disappoint you why not marry her and shower her with gifts instead.
don't want to marry now. And how can I give a boss like you money, you may be richer than me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Babara1994(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Yeah. She asked me to buy her a Bluetooth MP3 player, I almost forgot, she didn't know I got her other things. I want to buy a very strong Bluetooth player, I saw one on Amazon for 38,000 naira, is it possible to order it and it will arrive before 14 at least on 13th.? Please if you know any trust worthy shipper mentioned him thanks.
Meanwhile your gf is busy saving her money and buying things for her self only. She'll perhaps get you a small singlet or boxers knowing you'll get her something worth over 30000 naira in return.

I just hope that 38,000 naira is only 0.2% of your income, else you're being a...... embarassed

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Babara1994(m): 12:45am On Feb 08, 2020
missimelda01:
To the guys who visit this thread to troll, I have something affordable yet beautiful for you.. check my signature kiss

If this is real OP, I must applaud you for using an amount for a plot of land at ibeju lekki to buy Valentine gift for your girlfriend, you are generous. May it end in nothing but joy and happiness cheesy
Foolish boy. Meanwhile, the gf is busy saving her own money. I trust our stingy Naija girls.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 12:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Babara1994:

Meanwhile your gf is busy saving her money and buying things for her self only. She'll perhaps get you a small singlet or boxers knowing you'll get her something worth over 30000 naira in return.

I just hope that 38,000 naira is only 0.2% of your income, else you're being a...... embarassed
my girlfriend spent more money before I decide to buy her this. What she spent may not reach, but she has spent close to 150k buying me games, game controllers. Etc. Xbox one game controller is 20k naw

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Uyi168: 1:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store
Sales rep..
U may not be far from the truth ..

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by ArticleBeast: 1:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

I was thinking the same thing o...

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by ArticleBeast: 1:32am On Feb 08, 2020
Op is it for that ur same gf that didn't bleed and all of a sudden the alum she used washed away and the kpekus became slack shocked shocked

Get sense o....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
what will you give on Val's day?
You could also gift her a rare and very valuable gift - designer oil perfume

Click on my thread on my signature for details
Feel free to reach me on whatsapp for enquires.
Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by LOGOBELT: 1:44am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
I doubt. We recently started having sex. She is 23 and gave her self to me. If she could keep it all these while, why now?

Omo see as a Nigerian man just trusted a naija babe sha.... So because you guys just bleeped means that she cant bleep someone else that same day Oga wake up. Na Naija you dey no be Benin Republic. If you will agree, let's play a game, which am definitely sure you won't want to.

Anyway, don't later come to us on this forum, with the topic "She broke my heart, despite all have done for her" "She bleeped someone else despite we just bleeped". Me and my team for this forum no go answer you ooh!

We just bleeped, so she cant bleep someone else. My friend Ji, Masun. Wake up

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by RubiesBanking: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Within a month you've found a gf on nairaland

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by vincentjk(m): 2:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

I thought I saw the finger alone grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Deathtk: 5:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
don't want to marry now. And how can I give a boss like you money, you may be richer than me.
Learn a reason no one is to be trusted....women can only pretend to love you for stuffs they are getting from you, pretend to be broke you'd see their true colour and they'll ditch you for a better guy.........back to business matter I need a loan to set up a business if you can loan me some money I'd be grateful and more than happy to reciprocate back,thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Deathtk: 5:47am On Feb 08, 2020
vincentjk:

I thought I saw the finger alone grin
You don't have to body shame him I respect every one regardless of anything please stop making jest of his body

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2020
It is nice to know that you bought her lovely stuff to celebrate Valentine's day, but don't forget the less privileged in the society. Buy them items like food stuff, e.t.c. If you can afford it. There is Love in sharing. Love conquers All.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2020
RubiesBanking:
Within a month you've found a gf on nairaland
no sire. There was no need getting agirl on nairaland since I still had one.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Omar09(m): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
smiley
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Omar09(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.
Here are the things I got for her
iPhone xs max
Apple series watch 3
And ear pod. Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.
I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any

This is Beta. I have a feeling this is a troll thread.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by AfroKnight: 7:30am On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Coming here to show us what he bought for his girlfriend has given him the lifetime achievement award.

Congratulations sir.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cannot understand the necessity.

Anyway let’s see what his loving babe gets him. That’s if she buys anything at all. Highest na nakking she go give am. Nakking where he will still do all the work and lose something.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2020
Nice. But Sir, you need a very good most moisturising and rejuvenating cream for those hands cos they lack moisture and lustre. No offense.

If you don't mind, we could produce a customized cream to suit your skin type and revive your skin back to life or we could recommend a very good one for you in the market.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by vincentjk(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2020
Deathtk:

You don't have to body shame him I respect every one regardless of anything please stop making jest of his body

Haba I'm not doing so now, everyone is beautifully created by God pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Froshloaded: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Nice. But Sir, you need a very good most moisturising and rejuvenating cream for those hands cos they lack moisture and lustre. No offense.

If you don't mind, we could produce a customized cream to suit your skin type and revive your skin back to life or we could recommend a very good one for you in the market.
Come and reccomend for me, I'm getting black oo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Offpoint: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2020
Deathtk:

Nobody's body shaming him, he's the one embarrassing himself with a troll thread.

You can afford an iPhone and yet can't afford a cream or natural ways to keep yourself in check... it's a logical stuff.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by utenwuson: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2020
The hand holding the iPhone is..... Chai....like say na road side mechanic apprentice...
Use that money to buy otenkita cream, it's just 5k, Rob it on your hand and face, neck to look smooth and cute,

So you waited all these days, weeks, months and years just to buy gift and present on Val day?

To the mature ones like me, everyday is a Val day, we don't gift once in a year and go broke.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by utenwuson: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

Come and reccomend for me, I'm getting black oo grin
you are not getting black, you are dark in complexion naturally, don't go and bleach
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Froshloaded: 8:34am On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin
utenwuson:
you are not getting black, you are dark in complexion naturally, don't go and bleach
Attention seeker, have you seen my picture?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by kinzation(m): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have plot of land. I also have a house. I don't need anyone again let me spend my money..
baba I nerd job..help a brother..willing to relocate anywhere... God bless you
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by BarrSly: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2020
Hahaha funny how you guys can't see that this nigga is f)cking trolling hahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 8:48am On Feb 08, 2020
utenwuson:
The hand holding the iPhone is..... Chai....like say na road side mechanic apprentice...
Use that money to buy otenkita cream, it's just 5k, Rob it on your hand and face, neck to look smooth and cute,

So you waited all these days, weeks, months and years just to buy gift and present on Val day?

To the mature ones like me, everyday is a Val day, we don't gift once in a year and go broke.
maybe it was the way I took the pix. It's at night and there was not enough light source in my room. I use a dim energy bulb.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.