Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90273 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you are delusional. Stop stalking me.
you have to flee because your hypocrisy is made bare for the world to see.still will not change the fact you are double sided and a stinking hypocrite
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you are delusional. Stop stalking me.
you have to flee because your hypocrisy is made bare for the world to see.still will not change the fact you are double sided and a stinking hypocrite.

I recall you attacking jodha for her thread on helping a guy with a 100k ...
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 12:04am On Feb 10, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

What's your current shade?
Can you mention a celebrity youre same complexion as.
okay so I wanted to show you something. Here are some things I spend my money on, supplements and of course my hands are visible properly this time. And you know they are quite expensive and I have loads of them

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Princesschi(f): 12:58am On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=86513153][/quote

]

Whaaat��
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Princesschi(f): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have space kiss

Lol... Oya shift lemme squeeze in between you and your girlfriend grin wink
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 1:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Princesschi:

Lol... Oya shift lemme squeeze in between you and your girlfriend grin wink
grin grin send me a DM then
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Victoronah1:
okay so I wanted to show you something. Here are some things I spend my money on, supplements and of course my hands are visible properly this time. And you know they are quite expensive and I have loads of them

This is just a garlic supplement. Better to chew raw garlic thn throw away money on this.

Sir, its ok.
Suite yourself

3 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Papanwamaikpe: 6:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Kemibabi:
God bless you for this comment grin
What will your Poland boyfriend get you for val
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Papanwamaikpe: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

Bye.
You're becoming too bitter these days. Hands go soon touch you
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

This is just a garlic supplement. Better to chew raw garlic thn throw away money on this.

Sir, its ok.
Suite yourself
grin grin I have different type here are some few.
Don't rush to judge people's skin. I took a pix in a very bad angle and late at night..it was u that started it all.have a nice day.

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Victoronah1:
grin grin I have different type here are some few.
Don't rush to judge people's skin. I took a pix in a very bad angle and late at night..it was u that started it all.have a nice day.

tongue

Ok. My bad. I'm sorry.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by ZacharyMarx: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
I just recently returned from a business trip to Russia. I wanted to give the girl something unusual that she would remember for a long time. Therefore, I visited https://www.tresorsderussie.com/en/ - a store with attributes and souvenirs in the Russian style. I found there just a beautiful Russian scarf and amber earrings matching it. In our places no one has this!
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Juliearth(f): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thank for taking out time to explain this to me. Forget about my budget what are you recommending ?

Neutrogena hydro boost at summer
Neutrogena sheer boost at winter.

There are other products, but I can only vouch for these since they are the best I have used so far.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
If the hand I see there is yours then I advise you to also use part of your money on yourself. Looking fresh won't kill you. Finally, don't neglect yourself in search of a trophy girlfriend. None of my girlfriends has ever dressed better than me. They match me at most.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by AkuOlisa: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliearth:

Neutrogena hydro boost at summer
Neutrogena sheer boost at winter.

There are other products, but I can only vouch for these since they are the best I have used so far.

Thanks a lot for this. I will look for it.
I owe you one bottle of moet.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by kingxsamz(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
missimelda01:

If this is real OP, I must applaud you for using an amount for a plot of land at ibeju lekki to buy Valentine gift for your girlfriend, you are generous. May it end in nothing but joy and happiness cheesy

This sarcasm is obvious and undetectable at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by missimelda01(f): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

This sarcasm is obvious and undetectable at the same time.
you know it grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Juliearth(f): 3:50am On Feb 12, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks a lot for this. I will look for it.
I owe you one bottle of moet.

Smiles, I think I will prefer Ogogoro or Sapele water grin grin grin.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Akanoaaa(m): 4:18am On Feb 12, 2020
You need to listen to that song bro.

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Akanoaaa(m): 4:20am On Feb 12, 2020
#Wonma
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by NYCnextStop(m): 5:56am On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

What's this one saying? Did you not see where I recommended an SPF for him? For you to even think of Otentika as broad spectrum SPF shows you know little to nothing about skincare! Who uses otentika these days? I'm talking about pure sun screen, you're mentioning otentika.... You're still very backwards in this field. Move with the times girl. The skincare Industry has gone beyond otentika and the likes of it. Stop sounding archaic.

For your info, Im a pro skincare therapist and cosmetic formulator. So go and ammas more info to up your game cos you're still far behind in matters of skincare.

Don't waste your time mentioning me cos I dont argue with skincare wannabes who dont understand the science behind how certain skincare formula work. Only to to make noise with halfbaked info they stumbled upon online.

Cheers wink
please I want to tone up a bit. I currently use clear nature soap and lotion but I noticed it somehow leaves dark patches(due to previous blemishes on my face)

What soap and cream can you recommend I use that will even tone and look fresh on me

Thanks in anticipation for your response
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by CHoccolaTE: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Princesschi:
Do you have space in your relationship or maybe another branch

Because you don see moni abi? Better not send any pm
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by AkuOlisa: 6:27am On Feb 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliearth:

Smiles, I think I will prefer Ogogoro or Sapele water grin grin grin.

Hahaa you are not serious.
Your location ?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Juliearth(f): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hahaa you are not serious.
Your location ?

Smiles
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Princesschi(f): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Because you don see moni abi? Better not send any pm

You wee not lemme alone abi cheesy cheesy undecided
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2020
NYCnextStop:
please I want to tone up a bit. I currently use clear nature soap and lotion but I noticed it somehow leaves dark patches(due to previous blemishes on my face)

What soap and cream can you recommend I use that will even tone and look fresh on me

Thanks in anticipation for your response

For a total skincare recommendations, holla me at my email.
Please note you'll pay consultation fee before you will be attended to.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Skmoda360(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Akanoaaa:
You need to listen to that song bro.
He has the money anyway...... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by NYCnextStop(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

For a total skincare recommendations, holla me at my email.
Please note you'll pay consultation fee before you will be attended to.

haha

Please in the spirit of valentine do this for me

I know it won’t be the end and I promise to pay for consultations subsequently and patronize you
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by shoptomydoor: 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good day, thank you for your interest, we sincerely apologies this is coming late. Shoptomydoor offers shipping services to customers in Nigeria who shop from online stores in the UK and the US, we receive these items and deliver them to their doorstep within a few days.

We also offer export services; personal and commercial export. Personal export is for sending items to family and friends in the UK and USA. Commercial export covers packages sent to buyers and business partners/associates overseas.

To start, kindly visit www.shoptomydoor.com to register to get our assigned US and UK warehouse addresses to shop from various wholesale stores within the US and UK.

For more information, please visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBkKTO3a2k to watch the video. Also, click on https://www.shoptomydoor.com/export_from_nigeria_to_usa to view the documents needed for commercial purposes.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2020
Deepfeel:

Don't worry honey , if I don't buy valentine gift for you who will I buy for?

Actually my good friend from California miss khiaa is sending the package I ordered from USA khiaa what's up with that valentine package for my baby ?
Lol
You do me strong thing
I didn't even get any msg or gift.

This Khiaa,is she human or spirit
Or two of you played another chemistry at my back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.