Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90494 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by YummySuits(f): 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nice one!!! She will definitely love them, and the element of surprise will be a great addition. cheesy

Op, you can also buy her sweet lingerie, swimsuits or sleepwear from our collection. wink

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by OgaBuhari: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store
I wanted saying this but u beat me to it.
The fingers are so dry and looks like there's no blood flowing in his veins.
Gosh

4 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
It all makes sense now. OP in the mud
Victoronah1:
See this thing is serious. If I am chatting with a girl on whatsapp, I start getting erection.if she sends me luv, baby, shuga, all these nice words my dick goes straight up. Is this normal.?

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by tziz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

Wtf? U took these words off my mouth!
Laff don kee me here! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Ashley86400: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
so who told you it's my father's money? undecided
Ignore these people.
Shallow minded people think the same way.
Most of them are just jealous. undecided
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by victorazyvictor(m): 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Guys gonna avoid this thread grin grin Nice one op... I just hope she won't disappoint Sha because sometimes, we don't really value what we have.

Amaka always disappoint.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Tonyspecial(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

Walahi
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Oyiboman69: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=Victoronah1 post=86467356]Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

[b]I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Carlyboi(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

. Lol @ the hands tho how come you noticed that quick let the guy show off in peace na whether real or not afterall it’s the internet Anyone can claim whatever lol
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by IghravweIG(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
thecuteone:
Lets leave it to Slawomir to confirm if this is a real niggarrr grin grin grin,
Where that guy dey sef. grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by xendra: 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have plot of land. I also have a house. I don't need anyone again let me spend my money..
don't mind these people sounding bitter, with their "I hope it lasts, nonsense and plot of land BS" one even said women don't Value what they have, they are just bitter because their bf won't do for them.

OP your gifts are nice and thoughtful.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by tu9ic3(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
I go love o too good am single grin grin cool

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Then got myself apple mac book which I don't even know if I will be using cause I have a GTX 1080 laptop I use for my video editing. But anyways I've never used a MacBook, I heard MacBook are good for Editing so I will have to test. I want you to follow me on my journey till 14th night.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any
Ignore these small minded boys. Do whatever you feel is right. As long as you love each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by MrPsalmist(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Nice. But Sir, you need a very good most moisturising and rejuvenating cream for those hands cos they lack moisture and lustre. No offense.

If you don't mind, we could produce a customized cream to suit your skin type and revive your skin back to life or we could recommend a very good one for you in the market.
Please recommend one for me
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Chukabiz(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have plot of land. I also have a house. I don't need anyone again let me spend my money..

I don't have a girlfriend.
I will like to learn video editing and animation but don't have a laptop. Please if you have any that you can gift me, I will so much appreciate.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Victoronah1: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Chukabiz:

I don't have a girlfriend.
I will like to learn video editing and animation but don't have a laptop.
Please if you have any that you can gift me, I will so much appreciate.
where is your location?

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Chirowman(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
I don't belong here oooo valentine ko valentines ni
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by just2endowed: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Guys gonna avoid this thread grin grin Nice one op... I just hope she won't disappoint Sha because sometimes, we don't really value what we have.

abi angry
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by EmmyBiggy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
What did you buy for your parents or don't them need to be shown love too... Just asking though
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by OgaBuhari: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Lucky you!!! ......and your girl friend is blessed too. God blessed you with resources to finance this valentine project. You won't believe my birthday is 14th of February. I hope to get a special gift too like this. I'm jealous o!!! cheesy cheesy
go and hustle broke Lady
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Tonyspecial(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
MrPsalmist:
Please recommend one for me
and me too
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by americaninja1: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:

u dey onpoint even if ur moniker is offpoint
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Chukabiz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ashley86400:

Ignore these people.
Shallow minded people think the same way.
Most of the are just jealous. undecided
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
When last did you buy gifts for mum and dad. And what is the worth?

Goodluck anyways.

Happy val.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by nams77: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Yeah. She asked me to buy her a Bluetooth MP3 player, I almost forgot, she didn't know I got her other things. I want to buy a very strong Bluetooth player, I saw one on Amazon for 38,000 naira, is it possible to order it and it will arrive before 14 at least on 13th.? Please if you know any trust worthy shipper mentioned him thanks.
Hope you remember to gift your momma something so? Will be disappointed if u didn't
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Tonyspecial(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Okay, so I wanted to get my girlfriend an iPhone xr, I ended up getting her an iPhone x mas. I hope she loves it. I'll have to lodge in a beautiful hotel, and buy lots of red flowers and red candles and set it up. I'll make it very warm and nice for her, she deserves it by the way, also I don't care if we break up tomorrow the money I spent can easily be gotten back.

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any
I would like to work under you pls! Smile for me ejo
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by OgaBuhari: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
xendra:
don't mind these people sounding bitter, with their "I hope it lasts, nonsense and plot of land BS" one even said women don't Value what they have, they are just bitter because their bf wont do for them.

OP your gifts are nice and thoughtful.
shut up and stop talking trash.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Okuda(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
what exactly was the purpose of openimg this thread. this guy is a better beta male and a total loser who us a yes man. i ask again why exactly was this thread created?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by jaz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Tonnexy:
Goodluck
hmm
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by purples25(f): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Guys will fight you.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by jayinfo2(m): 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Only commented to follow d thread till 14th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.