Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (90419 Views)

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Juliearth(f): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Can you produce good cream for someone with sensitive discoloration skin ?
Discoloration is from sun burn. I have a fair skin but my face is dark as a result of to much sun exposure.

You may just need to get a good sunscreen, as no good cream can undo the discoloration.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by SoNature(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Juliearth:

Honku, when you meet that special person that genuinely loves you, you would know.

Abeg go sleep

Love can be faked
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by zicoraads: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
I stopped believing things like this on social media ages ago.

Anyway, congratulations to you and your bae.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Juliearth(f): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
SoNature:

Abeg go sleep

Love can be faked

Your heart must be weak then for it not to decipher fake love. Please, don't vent your frustration (further) on me.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Nice. But Sir, you need a very good most moisturising and rejuvenating cream for those hands cos they lack moisture and lustre. No offense.

If you don't mind, we could produce a customized cream to suit your skin type and revive your skin back to life or we could recommend a very good one for you in the market.
tell his Gf that
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by ArchiTommy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
I have the full HD video....
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Kennydoc(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
a phone store rep. But has a MacBook too. Maybe I'm a also a Mac book rep grin grin. I series watch rep too

Are they not all Apple products? Aren't there shops that sell just Apple products?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by abiaumo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=Victoronah1 post=86468753]I doubt. We recently started having sex. She is 23 and gave her self to me. If she could keep it all these while, why now? grin grin grin

LWKMD. Love don swallow this guy WHOLE, this one na johah cousin o!

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by AkuOlisa: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliearth:

You may just need to get a good sunscreen, as no good cream can undo the discoloration.

You may be right but the issue is I don't do sun screen. Guess I just have to manage myself like that.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by blowjohn(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
chatinent:
¤ Oga, you hold any green bottle for hand? Check well. You buy things as these for 'wives' not whatever else you call it. You are just a donor out of her numerous donors.

Aswear. No be naija gals.
Besides that, these kind of gifts are for wives, or at least a fiancee.
Not girlfriend.
Check it out, what use is buying such expensive items and ur not even sure u own her?
The money hes spending on these items is enough to buy a ring
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by AkuOlisa: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
AshiraWealthy:

Yes. Thats what we do at Rose Glow Skincare.

You seem to have a sensitive skin.

We make a customized cream based on your skin type to clear the tan and maintain your color. All with natural extracts.

I'll also advise you also get a good broad spectrum Sun protection factor (SPF) with zinc oxide, ( not titanium dioxide) and be using whenever you're going under the sun or would be staying under the sun for long hours. To prevent further sun burn.
Organic product are expensive for your info dear. Especially ones for sensitive skin like yours.

You can chat me up on Facebook at Rose Glow skincare for more.

I don't do Facebook.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by IamPlato(m): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
what will you give on Val's day?
So Should Be following And Watching you buy expensive Things For Your Girlfriend when Me I Am in A State Of Lack...

Guy You Wicked Sha
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Juliearth:

Why are saying what you dont know about?

Who told you no cream can undo the discoloration? Are you Into skincare? Even the worst hyper pigmentation has been successfully treated. How much more sun tan.

1 Like

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by error4040: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
Yeah. She asked me to buy her a Bluetooth MP3 player, I almost forgot, she didn't know I got her other things. I want to buy a very strong Bluetooth player, I saw one on Amazon for 38,000 naira, is it possible to order it and it will arrive before 14 at least on 13th.? Please if you know any trust worthy shipper mentioned him thanks.
daaz001
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Kenneth10110(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
To him he his wise spending over 500k on a girlfriend but love made him a big f**l. Go make your true family proud and put smiles on their face.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by membranus: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
smiliyB:
Hmmmm I dikwa egwu op...make I dey go my house jeje cheesy cheesy

Oginni? Are you afraid; too much money?
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by dheaven: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
Offpoint:
Pathetic.... girlfriend, not wife.

God no gimme this kind pikin, even na billionaire him wan be... dash am small sense.

By the way, that hand I'm seeing doesn't look like someone fingers who can afford iPhone... hand is as dry as shit in harmattan.

More like a sales rep in phone store
You took words from mouth. He should start by buying good cream.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by mullerman: 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Toor...you try
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't do Facebook.

You don't do sunscreen
You don't do Facebook
Sorry Sir. I can't help you cos you.

Bye.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Zoomx(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
jawalis:
That’s great. She may worth it or even more than these, Who knows? But on the other hand... think twice bro. MAY YOU NEVER GO BROKE. and to us all who can’t afford things like these. LET’S ALL KEEP HEAD UP
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Wonderwoman007: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lovely gifts
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by makydebbie(f): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Next time don't go about generalizing so that you won't look stup*d.

Thanks!

If my comment got to you, you can go drown in the sea or something. I care less, just keep your idocy put of my mentions.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by membranus: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Don't take the bait, he is just advertising the goods in his computer gadgets store.

Small time you will see "Check my signature"
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by 77up(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hes using style to check the recommendation.
Just go and get it.
grin
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by AndLeo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
Here are the things I got for her:

1. iPhone xs max
2. Apple series watch 3
3. And ear pod.

Show us the picture of your girlfriend and her name for us to be sure you that you really have a girlfriend.

I'll keep updating this thread if I buy any new thing for her but until then happy valentine. cool
Also what will you gift your girlfriend or boyfriend on Valentine's day? Or husband or wife any[/quote]
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Juliearth(f): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Why are saying what you dont know about?

Who told you no cream can undo the discoloration? Are you Into skincare? Even the worst hyper pigmentation has been successfully treated. How much more sun tan.

I am sure he stated clearly that the discoloration is due to sun exposure. Inasmuch as he or she does not use a sunscreen, whatever cream/lotion/serum...he uses would not work. The discoloration would keep clearing up and reoccurring again. I am not a skincare guru, but from the little knowdledge I have amassed in this field, I understand that you do not attack skin issues without tracing them down to their causes and eliminating the threats. Does Otenika( which you may likely recommend or maybe your brand of products) contain SPF or at least zinc oxide? If it doesn't, then it won't work in this case. If your thoughts are not in sync with my school of thought, then I really may have to doubt your varacity as the skincare guru you claim to be.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by seunak2016: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
Victoronah1:
I have plot of land. I also have a house. I don't need anyone again let me spend my money..
enjoy your n spend it as you wish but hope your sisters or brother benefit too from so called your money the way you spend on gf, including your parents, even if they are rich, buying expensive things for them will make dem more happy. wish you nothing but joy from the so-called gf of yours
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by JasonScoolari: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
makydebbie:

If my comment got to you, you can go drown in the sea or something. I care less, just keep your idocy put of my mentions.
Lol, you just prove to everyone viewing this thread that you're the bitter one....

No hard feelings.

2 Likes

Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by Juliearth(f): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

You may be right but the issue is I don't do sun screen. Guess I just have to manage myself like that.

LOL! The importance of sunscreen cannot be downplayed sir. There are fun ways of using it especially if you are on the organic train. Your lotions can be custom-made with water-base sunscreen so you don't have to exert extra effort to reapply another layer of sunscreen. You can also make it a habit to use face caps or hats because even if you use sunscreens, after a while, they lose their potency and begin to do the opposite of what they are intended for.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by makydebbie(f): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you just prove to everyone viewing this thread that you're the bitter one....

No hard feelings.

Keep your idocy out of my mentions.
Re: My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See by sarkice(m): 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Audio iPhone, audio bookmac

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.